How to Free Download Videos for WhatsApp
by Jenefey Aaron Updated on 2023-02-07 / Update for WhatsApp Tips
WhatsApp allows you to share text and multimedia content with your friends and all you need to have is just the WhatsApp app installed on your device. Once you have got the app, you are all set to exchange your content with your friends and family.
There has been a trend among WhatsApp users to share funny and even greeting videos like a happy birthday songs. If you have been using this app for some time, I am sure you have come across many of these videos and you have probably enjoyed watching them on your device.
You might wonder where people get these videos to then share on WhatsApp. Well, there are multiple sources from where you can download videos for WhatsApp and then you can share them with your friends.
Downloading YouTube Videos for WhatsApp
Fortunately, you can easily download and share YouTube videos in WhatsApp. Here’s how:
1. Using a YouTube video downloader app such as download4.cc.
2. Copy the video link from YouTube, then, paste it to download4.cc seach box. Click the "Download" Button.
3. Select the proper video format and resolution and click the Download button to save the video.
4. Open the WhatsApp app and tap on the contact you want to send the video to. Then, tap on the attach icon and select Gallery to choose the downloaded video to be sent to the recipient.
So, that was how you could download videos for WhatsApp and send them to whoever you want.
Downloading Videos for WhatsApp from Other Websites
In a rare case where the video you are looking for is not available on YouTube, then you can do a Google search and find and download the video to your device. Then, you can send it over WhatsApp.
Also, you can search for some funny videos on Google and download them to your device. There are many websites that only provide videos for WhatsApp that you can use on your device.
One interesting thing you can do is download videos someone has sent you on WhatsApp and forward it to other friends of yours. That way, you will have a WhatsApp video that you can share with anyone you like. There are some cases when the WhatsApp data gets deleted and you can’t access the videos you had before.
In such cases, you will need to download an app that can help you recover WhatsApp contents. Fortunately, you can get back lost or deleted WhatsApp chats (messages, videos, and photos) easily from iOS with UltData WhatsApp Recovery and Android phones with Android Data Recovery, which are both professional data recovery tools for WhatsApp.
- Recover deleted WhatsApp messages from Android devices;
- Recover deleted WhatsApp data directly from iOS devices;
- Support the scanning and reading of encrypted iTunes backup files;
- Support 7+ file types (contacts, photos,chats,voice messages, etc.);
- Compatible with latest iOS 16 and Android 12/13.