How to Unlock mi Phone Pattern Lock without Losing Data
Yesterday, my little brother crashed my Redmi Note 5 Pro, and everything, including a fingerprint scanner, is shattered. Now, I cannot pass the lock screen. Is there anyone who can recommend a tool to help me gain access to my mi phone?"
-- From Mi Community
As seen on the internet, there are lots of threads where people are asking if they can bypass the screen lock in mi phones. Generally, the forget passcode option in the lock screen is not suitable for everyone. Now we are aware that there are many methods to bypass screen lock in mi phones. So let's keep reading how to unlock Mi phone pattern lock.
How to Unlock mi Phone Pattern Lock in 4 Ways
The following are the 4 easy and comprehensive methods to help you remove phone pattern lock on mi phones.
Way 1. Easily Unlock mi Phone Pattern via 4uKey for Android (Editor's Choice)
You can bypass the lock screen on mi phones using tools such as Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. It is a robust application tool available to unlock any lock system like screen lock PIN, Pattern, Passcode, and Fingerprint. Tenorshare 4uKey will completely remove the lock screen and provide an option to set up the functions again. The tool is seamless to use; follow the steps below to learn the details on how Tenorshare 4uKey works.
After installation is complete, take a USB cable and join your mi phone to the computer. Now, click on "Remove Screen Lock."
Once you click the option to remove the screen lock, you are then popped to another screen, which shows the required documentation on the process. Go along these lines and click on "start" to begin.
Removing a screen lock with Tenorshare 4uKey will erase everything on your mi phone. If you are sure, click on "Yes" covered in green and continue to the next step.
A process begins to remove the screen lock. Follow the next guide to unlock your Mi device. During the procedure, do not disconnect your USB cable from your computer. It can cause severe harm to your mobile phone.
After the process hits the 100% mark, a confirmation appears on the screen saying, "Screen password has been removed successfully." Click on "Done" and get back to your phone, it should have unlocked your phone by now.
Way 2. Unlock Mi Device by Factory Reset
A factory reset is a known method to reset the phone completely. The process will erase everything on your device, including the cache. The technique may be similar from one phone to another, but the approach is different. Follow the steps below to learn details about how to unlock mi phone pattern lock.
- Turn off your phone completely. If you cannot get the power off option on the screen press and hold the power button for about 20 seconds, a completely blank screen notifies the phone to be switched off.
- Now, press and hold the Power and Volume down button on your mi phone at once for a few seconds. On the screen, you might see the recovery screen. As soon as you see the Xiaomi logo on the screen, remove your fingers from the buttons.
On the screen of your mi phone, you should see something like the image below. Here, Volume up and down is used to toggle between the options, and the power button selects the option.
Now, toggle the Volume down key and highlight the mark on the "Wipe data/factory reset" option. Subsequently, hit the power key to select the option.
- Once reset is completed, you will land on the recovery page again. Now, hover over the "Reboot system now" and press the power key to confirm the reboot.
Restart your phone now; it should erase everything, including passcode lock.
Way 3. Unlock mi Phone Pattern Lock through Android Device Manager
Android Device Manager, as in ADM, also known as Find My Device is a built-in function with Google account singned in Android phones that allow remote access. The following step-wise guide will give you a proper idea of how you can bypass the mi phone pattern lock.
- To make the system work, you need to have Find My Device and location turned on in your device. Besides, Google account must have been logged into your mi device before it was locked. Last, make sure your phone has network connection. If all the requirements are satisfied, then go on using this way to unlock Mi device.
- Go to the Android Device Manager Website on your PC. Then, login to the same Google account that you have logged in on your mi phone.
You will see 3 options, which are PLAY SOUND, SECURE DEVICE and ERASE DEVICE. Simply click on "ERASE DEVICE".
- On the screen, follow the steps and continue erasing the device including the screen lock.
- Now, go back to your mi phone, and see if there is no asking for entering a password to unlock your Mi device.
Way 4. Unlock Mi Pattern Lock with Forgot Password Option
Every Mi user must have a Mi account or Google account. And if you are also using them, then you can apply to them to unlock your device. But remember, this way is available only when you remember the accounts and passwords.
- On the lock screen, enter the wrong password or pattern for at least 5 or more times.
A pop-up page will appear. Tap on "Forgot password" on the right bottom.
- Then choose Google account or Mi account option to enter your account and password. Follow the intructions to reset the password. Some may also have Security question option, which can also be useful if available.
That's it. You can easily unlock Mi pattern lock via the possible Forgot Password option without data losing.
Readers, do you now know how to unlock pattern lock on mi phone without resetting? The methods, as mentioned above, are all-inclusive that allow you to bypass the lock screen without much hassle. Moreover, Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is a dynamic application developed to remove any type of lock screen. So it will definitely help you unlock Mi device.
- Bypass Google account verification on Samsung devices (Android 6-11)
- Remove Android password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock just one click away
- Support removing screen lock and FRP on both Win & Mac