The Best Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime FRP Bypass Method You Should Know
My Samsung Grand Prime is locked after a hard reset. Kindly help me through the best method to bypass Google login as I have no access to the login credentials of the Gmail account I previously had in my phone."
Every Android phone these days comes with a security feature after a hard reset known as Factory Reset Protection (FRP). The FRP lock asks for a Google account you had on your phone previously so that it lets you on the phone to avoid any data theft and misuse. FRP feature is likely to be more robust, and it’s hard for Android phones to get through security. Alternatively, there is a solution on how you can easily bypass the FRP lock without a Google account. Here, we are guiding you on the best method to bypass FRP in Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, mainly.
I. The Fastest Method for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime FRP Bypass with PC (Simple)
Forgot Google Account is a nightmare one can have. After you reset your phone, there is no way out to get rid of Google Lock if you don’t get the login credentials right. It’s where Tenorshare 4uKey for Android comes in help. Tenorshare 4uKey is a trustworthy tool developed to unlock the phone without passcode in Android. Tenorshare can solve your problem within few steps; let’s have read-out through the detailed steps.
Things to consider before following the steps
- Use proper USB cable throughout the process.
- Do not start the process if you have a battery percentage of less than 50.
The Steps to Remove FRP Lock Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
- Launch the application, side by side, connect your Samsung Grand Prime to the computer with a USB cable.
Now, on the Tenorshare app, after the device is connected, you have to select an option from the listings. Select one that says, “Remove Google Lock (FRP)”.
You will see a field on the screen. Make sure you select the correct device operation system.
- After you continue to confirm the information and send the notification, view the message on your device, and proceed step by step.
The process may take a few minutes; a confirmation on the screen verifies the successful removal of Google.
II. Common Method for Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime FRP Bypass without PC (Complicated)
Using OTG cable to bypass FRP lock is a complex that you get tangles between the processes. If you would like to bypass Google Lock using OTG, follow the steps below:
- First of all, download the application on the given link to your PC and transfer it to Pen Drive.
Use an OTG connector on your phone while connecting Pen Drive at the other end. This allows transferring data from Flash Drive to your phone.
- Once the cables are attached, your phone screen pop-ups with Find manager.
- Now, install the downloaded APK file to your phone via Pen Drive.
- After it’s installed, launch the application on your phone.
The application will open the interface similar to your phone settings. On the settings, go to Factory-reset settings and tap on it to remove FRP lock.
It is absolute to keep your device secure with screen lock and system login after reset. In case you forget to lock, there are numerous ways to bypass Google Lock in Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime; however, the convenient way around is to use the Tenorshare 4ukey for Android application. It is a dedicated tool developed to bypass screen lock in any Android phones; thus, you can trust the service.
Frequently Asked Questions on Samsung Grand Prime FRP
1.How do I remove a Google account from my Samsung Grand Prime Plus?
- Go to “Settings” on your Samsung Grand Prime Plus.
- On the settings, choose a setting option to “Users and Account.” On the settings, tap on “Google” that open-up lists of Google account you have on your phone.
- Tap on any of the accounts you would like to remove. On the top right corner, click on the menu bar, which brings an option that says “Remove Account.” Tap on it to remove it successfully.
2. How do I wipe my Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus?
- Turn on your phone and go to settings.
- On settings, select “Backup and Reset.”
- Now, go to “Factory Reset” and select “Erase Everything.”