3 Practical Ways to Remove Samsung Account without Password [Samsung S22]
Samsung account is a passage to try Samsung products on your phone. There is no need to think of trouble if you lost your password to the Samsung account and cannot sign in. This happens to lots of people out there. Considering the fact, we are guiding you through the comprehensive guides on how to remove Samsung account without password.
- Way 1. How to Remove Samsung Account from Phone without Password
- Way 2. Visit Samsung Account Website to Remove Samsung Account without Password
- Way 3. Contact Samsung Support to Delete Samsung Account
- Bonus: How to Remove Google Lock on Samsung without Password
Way 1. How to Remove Samsung Account from Phone without Password
The way we can remove Samsung account from the phone without password is to ask for Samsung to find an account and delete it. If you want to start the process on your Samsung phone, follow along with the detailed steps provided below.
- Unlock your phone, and then open your Samsung phone settings app from the application drawer.
Now scroll down to find “Cloud and Accounts”. Also, on the next screen, tap on the “Accounts” tab.
Then click on “Samsung Accounts” from the options, and tap on “My profile” next.
On the account interface, you are asked to enter email and password, there click on “Forgot your ID and Password.” A prompt will fly over the screen; there choose any browser you prefer.
A prompted browser asks to enter ID and Password, enter the email ID. Samsung will then send you an email with the link to reset your password.
Now, go back to your Samsung account settings, and then click on “Remove Account” located at the top-right menu bar.
Way 2. Visit Samsung Account Website to Remove Samsung Account without Password
The secure method you can try to delete Samsung account without password is to visit the reset Samsung website directly.
On your computer or mobile browser, go to the login page and click on “Sign in”. Below the sign-in option, you will see the option “Forget ID or reset the password,” click on the link.
Now, you should be redirected to a page to Find ID or to Reset Password. Click on the “Reset Password” option. There, enter the ID (Email) address and press “Next”.
- The reset password will now send an email asking to reset a password, click on “Reset Password”. Enter another flexible password and confirm it. Press on reset to finally change it.
- Now, once the password is reset, go back to your phone and go to “Samsung account” settings. On the three-horizontal dots menu, click to bring about the “Remove Account” option, also click on the remove option.
- Enter a password to your Samsung account and confirm to remove it from your device.
Way 3. Contact Samsung Support to Delete Samsung Account
You can always delete your account from the Samsung Webpage with password. However, if you have lost your password, then the way around is to appeal to Samsung for the deletion. There are a couple of methods to contact customer care.
Samsung will ask for the detail information to confirm the account belongs to you so that they can delete the account legitimately.
Bonus: How to Remove Google Lock on Samsung without Password
Instead of Samsung accounts, some samsung users directly use Google account on their phones too. If you want to remove it, you can use Tenorshare 4uKey for Android - a robust application tool built to bypass Google lock on Samsung phones. So you need not fret if you have forgotten your Samsung password and want to remove it; the 4uKey does it for you with simple steps.
After the proper installation, launch the application on your computer. Now, consider plugging in your smartphone to the computer with a USB cable, then choose “Remove Google Lock(FRP)” once detected.
Select and confirm the required information. Click on the “Send Notification” button covered in green to begin the process.
After you receive the notification on your phone, press “view” and proceed.
It takes some minutes for you to finish. At last you will see the message “Bypassed Google FRP Lock Successfully!”.
1. Can I factory reset to bypass Google lock on Samsung
If you want to remove the Google lock, even if you factory reset your phone, you still need to enter the password to unlock it. It is called Google FRP lock. So it is recommended to use 4uKey for Android.
2. How do I remove screen lock on Samsung
You can also use 4uKey for Android to remove the screen lock passwords on Samsung and other Android phones. It supports removing passwords, fingerprints, pattern and screen PIN. You can try it on the latest Samsung S22/S22+/S22 Ultra.
To encapsulate, there are not any hard and fast methods on how you can remove Samsung account without password. You can simply use those three methods mentioned in the top section to remove the Samsung account. As a bonus tip, you can try using the Tenorshare 4uKey for Android tool to remove Samsung Google account lock or screen lock if you forgot the password.
- Bypass Google account verification on Samsung devices (Android 6-11)
- Remove Android password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock just one click away
- Support removing screen lock and FRP on both Win & Mac