How to Change App Store Region On iOS Devices
Some apps may not be available in your current location. For instance, if you stay in the United Kingdom, you may want to install an app that is only available in the American App Store. In such a situation, you would need to learn how to change region in App Store so that you can gain access to such an application.
Regardless of the reason for looking for how to change your App Store region, we have the perfect solution for you here. So, let’s check out the top methods for changing the App Store region on your iPhone, iPad, and other iOS devices.
- Part 1. Things You Need to Consider Before You Change Region on App Store
- Part 2. How to Change Region in App Store on iPhone 12/11/X
- Part 3. How to Change iPhone GPS Location without Moving
Part 1. Things You Need to Consider Before You Change Region on App Store
You may want to rush into learning how to change region on App Store, but you should take the time to consider some important things that can affect the process. The things you must note include:
- You have to cancel all sorts of subscriptions you may have on the device. The subscription can be the Apple Music subscription, iTunes Match subscription, etc.
- Wait until the completion of movie rentals, Season passes, pre-orders, or memberships. If you have any pending store credit refunds, get the refunds before changing your region on App Store.
- If you have any store credit left on your Apple ID, make sure you spend it.
- If there are some apps, songs, TV shows, and books that you want to use, play or watch later, you should re-download them. This is because some of them may not be accessible in the new country or region you want to change to.
- Make sure you have a suitable payment method for the new country or region you want to change to.
Once you have done all these, you are ready to learn everything about how to change the App Store region and apply your knowledge properly.
Part 2. How to Change Region in App Store on iPhone 12/11/X
If you are using iPhone 12, 11, or X, here are the things you should do to change the region on App Store.
- Start the process by launching the “Settings” app on the Home screen of your iPhone.
- The next step is to click “iTunes & App Store”.
- On the next page, click “Apple ID”.
- Now, click “View Apple ID”, you may be prompted to authenticate the process with a Touch ID or password. Do so to continue to the next step.
Click “Country/Region”, select the country you want.
- Click “Next”. To consent to the terms and conditions of the process, you have to hit the “Agree” button.
You may enter your payment details at this stage. However, if you don’t want to do so, just click “None” and move to the next stage. You will be asked to enter your name, phone number, street, and city. However, you can just choose a random identity. But the State and Zip code must be correct to ensure the process is successful.
- Finally, click “Next”. Now, you have changed the region/country of your App Store on iPhone 12, 11, or X.
Part 3. How to Change iPhone GPS Location without Moving
For some reason, you may want to change your iPhone GPS location and fake another location without moving. The best tool you can use for this function is Tenorshare iAnyGo. This program will change your location after a few clicks.
Would you like to change the iPhone GPS location without moving? If yes, do the following.
Download and launch iAnyGo. The default mode is “Change Location”, which is what you need to change your location without moving.
Connect the computer to your iPhone, then hit the “Enter” button to proceed to the next step.
You can input the GPS coordinate or address of the new location you want. After entering the address or GPS coordinate, click “Start to Modify”.
The Bottom Line
With the aid of this comprehensive article, you now understand how to change App Store region without any issue. Additionally, you can always count on Tenorshare iAnyGo to change your iPhone location quickly and easily.
- 1-Click to change current location on iPhone
- Plan a route by selecting two or multiple spots on the map
- Easy to simulate GPS movement based on customized route
- GPS joystick to take better control
- Import GPX file to start a designed route
- Change up to 15 iOS devices’ location on 1 PC/Mac