How to Unlock Samsung S21 Screen Lock
Operating on Android 11, Samsung Galaxy S21 has a 5G network, eye-catching body, HDR 10+ display, and many other amazing features. Its Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery ensures that you can use the smartphone for a long period.
Like other smartphones, Samsung S21 has an array of security lock systems such as fingerprint, PIN, and password locks. Of course, after using this device for a while, you might forget its lock pattern. Therefore, you have to look for a proven way to bypass the lock system and start using your newly acquired Galaxy S21 once again.
- Method 1. How to Bypass Lock Screen on Samsung S21 – 4uKey for Android
- Method 2. How to Bypass Galaxy S21 Lock Screen – Find My Mobile
- Method 3. How to Unlock Samsung S21 Lock Password – Android Device Manager
Method 1. How to Bypass Lock Screen on Samsung S21 – 4uKey for Android
The first method relies on the use of Tenorshare 4uKey for Android, which is a well-known tool for unlocking Android devices. Whether you want to bypass PIN, password, finger, and lots more, 4uKey for Android has everything you need. Thankfully, you don’t need any experience or expertise to use this tool. Just follow its simple instruction and unlock your smartphone.
Here is a detailed procedure for using Samsung Galaxy S21:
Download 4uKey and connect your Samsung S21 to a computer, select the “Remove Screen Lock” option.
Once your Galaxy S21 is connected to the computer, you will be prompted by the program to take the next step. Tap “Start” to begin the process to bypass the lock.
You will get a message that says “Removing the lock screen password will erase all data on the device”. If you are certain that you want to continue the process, tap the “Yes” option. This program will begin to get rid of the lock screen of your phone immediately. Notably, this process is automatic.
Put your Samsung s21 in recovery mode
The lock screen will be automatically removed by Tenorshare 4ukey for Android. After some minutes, you will get a message that says “Screen password has been removed”.
Congratulations! You have unlocked your Samsung S21.
Method 2. How to Bypass Galaxy S21 Lock Screen – Find My Mobile
This is a common and standard way for unlocking the Galaxy S21 lock screen. However, to use this method, you must have created a Samsung account on your phone before you forgot the passcode. If not, this method cannot be useful for you.
To use Find My Mobile, here are the things you must do:
- Visit https://findmymobile.samsung.com/ and tap “Find”.
- Log in to the page with the Samsung account ID and password that you have set up earlier.
- Now, you will be shown a list of a wide range of Samsung devices. Select the particular model you want to bypass its passcode. Afterward, tap “Find”.
On the next page, you will see three options but you need to click “More” to explore other options for unlocking your Galaxy S21.
Tap “LOCK MY DEVICE” to start the process.
- Once your Samsung S21 has been unlocked successfully, you need to create a new password, PIN, and so on.
Method 3. How to Unlock Samsung S21 Lock Password – Android Device Manager
This is another simple and trusted method for unlocking your Samsung devices. Everything you need to do is explained below:
- You need to get any device with an internet connection and visit www.google.com/android/devicemanager
- Sign in to the device manager. Make sure you use the same login details on the phone you want to unlock.
- Choose the Samsung device would like to unlock. In most cases, the device would have been selected already.
- Tap on the “Lock” button to be directed to another page. On the new page, you will be prompted to input a temporary password.
Input the temporary password, but you don’t have to specify the recovery message. Now, tap the “Lock” button once again.
- You will be shown three buttons – “Ring”, “Lock”, and “Erase”. On your locked Samsung Galaxy S1, re-enter the temporary password.
- Now, your Galaxy S21 will be unlocked. Make sure you disable the temporary password and create new security options.
Related Search Questions about Samsung Galaxy S21
Q1. How much is the Samsung S21?
The main Samsung Galaxy S21 goes for around $799. However, you will have to spend $999 to get the Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus. Both of these devices come with the 128GB model, but with an extra $50, you can get an upgrade. If you want to get the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, it costs $1,199.
Q2. How many models of Samsung Galaxy S21?
There are three different models of the Samsung Galaxy S21. These models are Samsung Galaxy S21, Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus, and Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. Notably, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is the most expensive and sophisticated model of this smartphone.