How to Unlock Samsung S21/S21 Ultra/S22 Screen Lock
Like other smartphones, the Samsung S21, Galaxy S21 Ultra as well as the latest Samsung S22 have an array of security lock systems such as fingerprint, PIN, and password locks. If you adjust your phone's lock settings frequently, you're likely to be in a situation to forget the pattern lock. Therefore, you have to look for a proven way to remove the screen lock and start using your newly acquired Galaxy S21/S21 Ultra or Galaxy S22 once again.
- Method 1. How to Bypass Lock Screen on Samsung S21/S22 – 4uKey for Android
- Method 2. How to Bypass Lock Screen on Samsung S21/S22 – Find My Mobile
- Method 3. How to Bypass Lock Screen on Samsung S21/S22 – Android Device Manager
Method 1. How to Bypass Lock Screen on Samsung S21/S22 – 4uKey for Android
The first method relies on the use of Tenorshare 4uKey for Android, which is a well-known tool for unlocking Android devices. Whether you want to bypass PIN, password, fingerprints, and lots more, 4uKey for Android has everything you need. Thankfully, you don’t need any experience or expertise to use this tool. Just follow its simple instruction and unlock your smartphone.
Here is a detailed procedure for using Samsung Galaxy S21 & S21 Ultra/ S22:
Download 4uKey and connect your Samsung to a computer, select the “Remove Screen Lock” option.
Once your Galaxy S21/S22 is connected to the computer, you will be prompted by the program to take the next step. Tap “Start” to begin the process to bypass the lock.
You will get a message that says “Removing the lock screen password will erase all data on the device”. If you are certain that you want to continue the process, tap the “Yes” option. This program will begin to get rid of the lock screen of your phone immediately. Notably, this process is automatic.
Put your Samsung S21/S22 in recovery mode
The lock screen will be automatically removed by Tenorshare 4ukey for Android. After some minutes, you will get a message that says “Screen password has been removed”.
Congratulations! You have unlocked your Samsung S21/S22.
Method 2. How to Bypass Lock Screen on Samsung S21/S22 – Find My Mobile
This is a common and standard way for unlocking the Galaxy S21/S22 lock screen. However, to use this method, you must have logged into the Samsung account on your phone before you forgot pattern lock Samsung S21, S21 Ultra or Samsung S22. And Remote unlock must be enabled with network connected on your Samsung. If not, this method cannot be useful for you.
To use Find My Mobile to unlock Samsung S21/S22:
- Visit https://findmymobile.samsung.com/.
- Log in to the page with the Samsung account ID and password that you have used on your device.
- Now, you will be shown a list of a wide range of Samsung devices if you have. Select the particular model you want to bypass its passcode..
On the next page, you will see multiple options on the right. Click on "Unlock" for unlocking your Galaxy S21.
Click on “Unlock” to start the process. You need to enter our Samsung account to confirm it.
- Once your Samsung S21 has been unlocked successfully, you can easily get into it again.
Method 3. How to Bypass Lock Screen on Samsung S21/S22 – Android Device Manager
Google Android Device Manager is another simple and trusted method for unlocking Samsung S21. If you have Google account signed on your Samsung, everything you need to do is explained below:
- You need to get your device with an internet connection and visit www.google.com/android/devicemanager
- Sign in to the device manager. Make sure you use the same login details on the phone you want to unlock.
- Choose the Samsung device would like to unlock. There will be three options on the left.
Click on the “Erase Device” option to erase all the data including forgot lock screen passwords.
- Now, your Galaxy S21 will be unlocked.
Related Search Questions about Samsung Galaxy S21/S22
Q1. How much is the Samsung S21 and the latest Samsung S22?
The main Samsung Galaxy S21 goes for around $799. However, you will have to spend $999 to get the Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus. Both of these devices come with the 128GB model, but with an extra $50, you can get an upgrade. If you want to get the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, it costs $1,199.
As for the lastet Samsung S22, Samsung kept the starting prices for the S22 the same as those for the S21 series, while the starting price of the Galaxy S22 Ultra is $1,199.
Q2. How many models of Samsung Galaxy S21 and Samsung Galaxy S22?
The Samsung Galaxy S21 lineup consists of three models: Samsung Galaxy S21, Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus, and Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.
Likewise, there are three different models of the Samsung Galaxy S22, namely the Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22 Plus and Galaxy S22 Ultra. Notably, Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is the most expensive and sophisticated model of this smartphone.
When you have no way to unlock your Samsung S21 / S21 Ultra/S22 lock screen, whether you forgot your password or for other reasons, your problems can be solved by these three ways - 4uKey for Android, Android Device Manager and Samsung Find My Mobile.
- Bypass Google account verification on Samsung devices (Android 6-11)
- Remove Android password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock just one click away
- Support removing screen lock and FRP on both Win & Mac