How to Unlock Samsung Note 3: 4 Ways Here
Thinking about having a locked phone and being unable to use all the features of your phone is the most painful thing ever. People want to get the answer to the question “how to unlock Samsung Note 3 passwords without losing data”. We are here with incredible answers. The following are some ways to unlock your locked Samsung Note 3 and enjoy all the features from it that you have been missing since your device is locked.
- Part 1: Unlock Samsung Note 3 - Find My Mobile
- Part 2: Unlock Samsung Note 3 - Recovery Mode Wipe Data
- Part 3: Unlock Samsung Note 3 - Unlock Code
- Part 4: Unlock Samsung Note 3 - 4uKey for Android
Part 1: Unlock Samsung Note 3 - Find My Mobile
Find my mobile is an incredible Samsung utility that it provides to its users to unlock your Samsung Note 3 without losing any data. The following are the steps that you have to follow to use the Find My Mobile site to unlock your device.
Visit the Find My Mobile site, and then enter your Samsung login credentials to log in to the website.
- On the screen, select the device that you want to unlock remotely.
- After checking your device, you will have to hit the “unlock” icon.
You will see a prompt on the screen asking to verify your Samsung account password to continue. Enter your password in the space.
- After a few minutes, another pop-up window will appear telling you about the results of the unlocking process.
Note before using:
- Make sure Find My Mobile and Remote Unlock option is turned on.
- Make sure Samsung account is registered on your phone.
- Make sure Internet connection.
Part 2: Unlock Samsung Note 3 - Recovery Mode Wipe Data
Suppose you are unable to access the settings menu in your phone to reset your device and also don’t have an internet connection available. In that case, you can use recovery mode to reset your device. This method will remove all the files and folders from the device. So, let’s see how you can use this method to unlock the Samsung note 3!
- Turning off your device, press and hold down the power button, volume up button, and home button altogether. Doing this will reboot you into recovery mode.
- After going in recovery mode, you will have to select the option “Wipe data/factory reset” using volumn and power buttons.
After formatting your device, reboot your device normally by clicking on the “reboot system now” option.
Part 3: Unlock Samsung Note 3 - Unlock Code
Another way of unlocking the Samsung Note 3 is the unlock code that can help you get all your device features back. It is one of the finest and the easiest ways to unlock the Samsung note 3. Let’s learn how you can use Unlock codes to unlock note 3.
- First of all, you have to get your Unlock Code from the carrier, or you can also get it from an online reseller.
- After that, you need to insert your new SIM card into the phone.
Enter the unlocking code that you just code from the carrier or reseller.
- After that, your device will be unlocked.
One thing that is important to mention here is that although the steps look more straightforward, yet this method is time-consuming. So, if you are not in a rush to unlock note 3, you can choose it. Otherwise, you should go for another effective option!
Part 4: Unlock Samsung Note 3 - 4uKey for Android
We knew that people want to unlock their Samsung Note 3, but they don’t want to lose their data. But the question here is, “Is that even possible”. Is it possible to unlock a device without losing data? Yes, of course.
Tenorshare 4uKey for Andorid is one of the leading tools that will help you unlock the Samsung Note 3. The best thing about this software is that you don’t have to lose your data from the device when you have it.
Let’s learn how to unlock the Samsung galaxy note 3 passwords without losing data using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android.
After you run 4uKey for Android on your pc, choose "Remove Screen Lock" and then "Remove Screen Lock without Data Loss"
- Don't forget to connect your Note 3 to the computer.
Click on “Start” button to begin the process.
Select and confirm the device name and model you choose correctly, and then wait for it to download data package.
Then enter download mode on your phone before start removing.
- In a few minutes, the process will finish, and you can access to your phone again without data loss.
You all must be worried about your locked phones and would be looking for an answer to your question, “how to unlock Samsung note 3 passwords without losing data?” We tried to bring the most effective ways of unlocking the Samsung note 3. All these methods are proven to show the best results. If you don’t have a laptop or PC, you can use recovery mode to resetyour locked device. Otherwise, nothing can be better than having 4uKey for Andorid to unlock Samsung Note 3.
Say goodbye to the locked phone because now, you can easily unlock it on your own. If you get help from this article, don’t forget to share it with your friends. Try it, and let us know about your experience with these methods!
- Bypass Google account verification on Samsung devices (Android 6-13)
- Remove Android password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock just one click away
- Support removing screen lock and FRP on both Win & Mac