3 Ways to Unlock Forgot Samsung S22 Password (Updated)
The Samsung S22 is one of the most advanced smartphones available today. It comes with a wide range of spectacular features that most users love. To protect your device and its data from any unauthorized access, you have to use your Samsung phone lock password.
You don’t have to be bothered if you forgot lock screen password on Samsung. Just follow the 3 methods below to unlock Samsung S22 without password.
- Way 1. Unlock Samsung S22 without Password
- Way 2. Remove Samsung S22 Password via Android Device Manager
- Way 3. Remotely Unlock Samsung S22 via Find My Mobile
Way 1. Unlock Samsung S22 without Password
If you are using Samsung but forgot lock screen password, the best tool we will recommend for you is Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. This simple yet powerful tool can be used for unlocking your device when you forgot the passcode on the Samsung phone.
You can start the process by downloading Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. Then, you have to select “Remove Screen Lock” and use a USB cable to connect your Samsung S22 to the PC. Once you run the program, it will install a suitable driver on your smartphone.
Click “Remove Screen Lock” and tap “Start” for the unlocking process to begin.
After the information is confirmed, tap the "Yes" button. With this, the process to remove the lock screen of your Samsung S22 will start immediately and automatically.
After you have removed the screen lock, the program will prompt you to put your device in recovery mode. Just follow the on-screen instructions to complete the whole process.
Then, the program will unlock the screen on the Samsung. After some minutes, the process will be complete.
Video Guide: Unlock Samsung S22 without Password
In addition to Samsung S22, you can use 4uKey for Android to unlock Samsung S10 without password. It also works for other Samsung phones as well as other Android devices from other brands. Therefore, it is the one-size-fits-all app you can depend on.
Way 2. Remove Samsung S22 Password via Android Device Manager
If you forgot the passcode of the Samsung S22, you can use Android Device Manager to unlock it. Android Device Manager is a default program that can be used for removing the password, PIN, pattern lock, etc. on any Android device. The only issue with this method is that you need to remember your Samsung login credentials before you can use this method successfully.
To utilize this tool, you have to follow the simple steps below:
- The first step is to sign in to the device manager on another device. Please, you must use the same login ID and password on the locked Samsung S22. This is the only way through which Android Device Manager will work for you.
- Then, select the specific Samsung phone that you want to unlock with Android Device Manager.
Look at the left-hand side of the screen, you will see three options there. Out of the three options, tap “Erase Device”. Once clicked, Android Device Manager will remove the lock screen passwords as well as other settings and data on your Samsung S22.
Congrats! You have unlocked the lock screen of your Samsung device. You can now enter a new password/PIN to start using the phone again.
Way 3. Remotely Unlock Samsung S22 via Find My Mobile
Once you have forgotten the PIN on a Samsung phone, the third method you can consider to unlock it is Find My Mobile. This default feature of Samsung eases the process of unlocking your device as it allows you to do so remotely. In other words, you don’t need to have the phone with you before unlocking it.
To unlock your Samsung S22 remotely, you should do the following things:
- Firstly, get a computer and visit www.findmymobile.samsung.com.
- On the website, you have to tap the “Sign in” button. Then, you need to input your Samsung login credentials. You should make sure that the credentials are the same as the ones on the locked Samsung S22.
As long as your Samsung S22 is registered to the Samsung account, it will show on the right-hand side of the page. So, you should tap the “Unlock” icon there.
- Input the password of your Samsung once again to verify that you are truly the owner of the device you want to unlock.
- Once you have done this, you have to hit the “Next” button. With this, your Samsung S22 should have been unlocked now.
You can start enjoying all the features of this amazing phone once again without any issue with the lock screen.
So, whenever you forgot Samsung S22 password, you don’t have to be afraid or worried about it. You just have to check out the various solutions that we have highlighted in this article. Although all these solutions are valid, we recommend that you focus on using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android because it is more reliable and efficient than the other methods in this article. Besides, it is the only method that does not require you to remember your Samsung login credentials.
- Bypass Google account verification on Samsung devices (Android 6-11)
- Remove Android password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock just one click away
- Support removing screen lock and FRP on both Win & Mac