Useful Tips on Samsung J5 Google Account bypass with PC
When you reset your Samsung phone, it asks for Google verification. It’s exceptionally crucial to have your data protected; thus, Android version 5 and higher have FRP lock system in every Android phone, including Samsung J5. Subsequently, if you are looking for a 100% working method to remove Google account on Samsung J5, read along the article to find out.
Important: Back up your personal data before you perform a factory reset. Resetting your phone will erase everything on your device, thus having a proper backup is a savior.
- Part 1. Using 4ukey for Android to bypass Samsung J5 Google Account
- Part 2. Samsung J5 Prime Bypass Google Account without PC
Part 1. Using 4ukey for Android to bypass Samsung J5 Google Account
Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is a professional tool that helps you to bypass Google account from your phone on the lock screen and lets you in the device. The tool is a savior in terms of FRP lock in your Samsung J5. The following are the stepwise guidelines on how you can remove Google account on Samsung J5 with the Tenorshare 4uKey application.
- Initially, download the software on your computer and install the executable file. It works on both Windows and Mac.
Launch the application and connect your Samsung J5 to the computer using a USB cable. Once done, click on “Remove Google Lock (FRP)” covered in green and then continue to the next step.
Once you click on the exact block of options, you will see a list of notes from 4uKey, after you read these notes, hit the “Start” button.
Now, you need to enter the required information related to your phone on the blanks. Enter Brand as “Samsung” and choose the device to “Samsung J5.”
Now, you have to set your phone into recovery mode for the recovery method and installation. Follow the points below to put Samsung J5 into recovery mode.
Once you are in the recovery mode, look for the following fields on the mobile screen. Enter the exact information of what you see on the screen to 4uKey fields. After this, click the “Next” button.
After you have the correct required information, go along the steps mentioned in the image below to set your phone to download mode.
After you get your phone into download mode, 4uKey automatically redirects you to the next page, where it begins to download the exact firmware for your device.
Once you are done with recovery mode, 4uKey detects the firmware and begins to remove Google lock.
Once completed, you will see a confirmation on the 4uKey message, click on “Done” and reboot your device normally.
Part 2. Samsung J5 Prime Bypass Google Account without PC
The next method in this section is related to bypassing the Google account using an APK. The process requires a proper working OTG cable to download the necessary files to bypass the lock. The following step gives you a helpful idea.
- First of all, download an FRP bypass application on your next phone and transfer it to the USB flash drive.
- Now, connect an OTG cable to your Samsung J5 and join the USB drive on the other end.
- After your phone’s file manager detects an application file, click on the application and install it to your phone. After installation, run the application.
Now, visit “Settings” on your phone and then to “Backup and Reset” settings. Finally, click on the “Factory data reset” option.
Similarly, click on the “Reset phone” option to erase everything on your phone, including Google account.
- The resetting might take a while to complete, after that your phone will reboot normally.
[Q & A] Get More Information about Samsung Galaxy J5
Q1. How do I do a soft reset on a Samsung Galaxy j5
- Press and hold the power button for a couple of seconds, now you should see an option to “Turn Off” on the screen. Tap on it to power it off. Also, you can long-press the power button until the screen goes blank.
- After waiting for a couple of seconds, press and hold the power button until the screen wakes up.
Q2. Does Samsung J5 have a fingerprint?
A regular Samsung J5 does not have a fingerprint scanner, but the model that is named to be Samsung J5 prime has a fingerprint sensor mounted at the front.
Q3. What is the price of J5 Samsung?
Samsung J5 price varies from one country to another.
- In the Indian market, Samsung Galaxy J5 with Gold covering comes at Rs. 5,749, the Black variant comes at Rs.3, 199, and the other with White option comes at Rs.4, 009.
- Samsung Galaxy J5 comes at around $90.