How to Fix Endless Reboot Loop Problem on Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod
iPhone stuck in boot loop after jailbreak and never turns to the Home screen?
Unc0ver supports to jailbreak iOS 12.4 now, some people are reporting that their iPhone stuck on reboot loop after jailbreak. This article shows in detail why jailbreak reboot loop happens and how to fix jailbreak reboot loop problem. Keep reading.
Why iPhone Stuck in Reboot Loop after Jailbreak
When your jailbroken iPhone is stuck in the endless reboot loop, it's most likely caused by a broken or incompatible jailbreak tweak which you've installed recently. In such situation, the hard reboot also can't work since the tweak tries to run again when iOS device boots up.
Solutions to Fix Jailbreak Reboot Loop
When your iPhone keeps restarting after jailbreak, try these tips to fix it.
Way 1: Keep Pressing Volume up Button to Enter Lock Screen
To solve jailbroken iPhone stuck in reboot loop, when your iPhone is booting up, simultaneously keep pressing the Volume Up button, and you will be able to see your Lock screen again. Now you can open Cydia, then uninstall the tweak which creates iOS reboot loop problem.
Way 2. Force Restart iPhone
It is worth trying when your iOS 12 jailbreak stuck on reboot loop. Go ahead with these steps:
- On an iPhone 8 or later: Press and quickly release the Volume Up and Volume Down button. And then press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.
- On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
- On an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold both the Home and the Power/Sleep buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
Way 3: Fix iOS 12 Jailbreak Stuck in Boot Loop without Losing Data
Tenorshare ReiBoot is a free iOS repair software that can fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode free, and fix unc0ver jailbreak bootloop without data loss.
Here is the guide to show you how to fix jailbreak restart loop.
- 1. System repair will remove jailbreak from iPhone/iPad.
- 2. Your iOS will be updated to latest version after system repair.
Step 1 Download, install and run RiBoot on your PC or Mac.
Step 2 Choose "Repair Operating System" from the main interface.
Step 3 Download the firmware package. This software will display the latest official firmware package for downloading.
Step 4 When the firmware package is downloaded successfully, you can click "Start Repair" to fix iPhone reboot loop.
Here is also a video with more intuitive instructions to show you how to fix jailbreak stuck on bootloop or crash.
Way 4. Restore iPhone in iTunes
If you have a backup, you can also restore iPhone in iTunes to fix jailbreak bootloop.
Open iTunes and connect your iPhone to computer. In the Summery tab of iTunes, select Restore iTunes option. Note that all data and settings will be erased after restore. And your iPhone will be restored to unjailbreak.
Hope these tips have helped you resolve the problem iPhone stuck on bootloop after jailbreak. If you don't want to lose your files, ReiBoot is recommended.
- Fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode with one click. Totally free!
- Fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo,iPhone black screen of death, iOS downgrade stuck, iPhone udpate stuck, etc.
- Support iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XR/XS/XS Max, and iOS 13, iOS 12.4, iOS 12.3 and eariler.