Do's & Don'ts When iPhone Stays on Apple Logo [iOS 14 Beta Supported!]
If your iPhone stays on Apple logo and will not get past it, there may be an issue with the software of your device. Often due to various minor and major glitches, your iPhone could end-up at the Apple logo screen and refuse to go past that. If you are facing this issue currently, there are some methods to help you deal with the problem.
There are a few things that you should do when your iPhone stays on Apple logo and then there are some things that you should not be doing. Here we list each type of thing so you know exactly what to do and what to avoid doing during this issue.
- Part 1. What to Do When My iPhone Stays on Apple Logo?
- Part 2. What Not to Do When My iPhone Stays on Apple Logo?
- Part 3. FAQs on iPhone Stays on Apple Logo
Part 1. What to Do When My iPhone Stays on Apple Logo?
In this section of the guide, you are going to learn what to do when you face the iPhone/iPad stays on Apple logo issue on your device. These are some of the things you should be implementing immediately as soon as you find the issue on your device.
1. Do a Hard Reset to Your iPhone
- Hard Reset an iPhone 8 and newer: Press the Volume Up button and release it. Press the Volume Down button and release it. Press and hold down the Side button until the Apple logo appears.
- Hard Reset an iPhone 7, 7 Plus: Press and hold down both Volume Down and Sleep buttons at the same time. Let go of the buttons when the Apple logo appears.
Hard Reset an iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, SE (1st Gen), or Earlier: Press and hold down the Home and Sleep buttons at the same time. Release the buttons when you see the Apple logo on your screen.
2. Check Your USB Cable and USB Port
When you connect your iPhone to something using a cable, you must make sure you are using the original high-quality equipment to do it. You must use the original Apple USB cable and working and clean ports on your computer.
Broken and low-quality cables and ports can end-up causing damage to your iPhone. This affects the software on your device and can cause the iPhone 5S stays on Apple logo issue. Therefore, you should always use the original Apple accessories to charge your iPhone, connect it to a computer, and transfer data from it.
3. Ask Help from a Professional iOS 14 Beta/13 System Repair Tool
If you have still not been able to resolve the ‘my iPhone stays on the Apple logo’ issue yet, it will be worth looking into a third-party software and see if it can fix the issue for you.
There is a software called Tenorshare ReiBoot that helps you fix many types of issues on your iOS-based devices. You can use it to get rid of the phone stays on Apple logo issue as well and the following are the steps to do it.
- Grab the latest version of the software from its website and install it on your computer.
- Plug-in your iPhone to your computer and launch the software.
Click on Repair Operating System in the software.
Click on Fix Now to start fixing your device.
Hit Download to download the firmware for your iPhone.
It will begin fixing your iPhone soon as the firmware is downloaded. Your iPhone should now be fixed.
You should no longer have the iPhone stays at Apple logo issue on your device.
Part 2. What Not to Do When My iPhone Stays on Apple Logo?
There are a few things you should not do when you face the my iPhone stays on Apple logo issue on your device.
1. Avoid DFU (Device Firmware Update) Mode
You will find people suggesting you to use the DFU mode to update your device and that it should fix the issue for you. However, you should not do it as Apple itself does not provide instructions on how to use it. It is because the mode can mess up with your phone and you may even never be able to use your phone if you do it.
2. Avoid iTunes Restore if You Don’t have Backup Files
An iTunes restore is a great way to fix issues but ends-up deleting data on your iPhone. If you do not have a backup available, it is not recommended to restore your device with iTunes to fix the iPod Apple logo stays on issue on your device.
3. Do not Take Your Phone to an Unqualified Repair Store
If you cannot fix the issue by yourself, you should not bring to just about any phone repair center. You must take it to an Apple authorized service center as they better know how to deal with the issue.
Now you should have a clear idea about what to do and not to do when iPhone won't turn on stays on Apple Logo. Remember that if you don’t know to how to deal with the Apple logo stuck issue, profession help from professional iOS repair tool like Tenorshare ReiBoot is always the first choice. Free download and give it a try.
FAQs on iPhone Stays on Apple Logo
1. Why my iPhone stay on Apple logo and won’t go past?
Your iPhone stays on Apple logo and won’t go past because something went wrong and prevents your iPhone finishing the startup routine.
2. Is Tenorshare ReiBoot safe to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo?
Yes, Tenorshare ReiBoot is absolutely a safe tool to fix the iPhone stuck on Apple logo issue. It offers the most professional help to fix various iOS system issues. You can use it without any worries at all.
3. What do you do if your iPhone is stuck on the white Apple screen?
When your iPhone gets stuck on white Apple screen, you can try to force restart it, restore with iTunes but you will get all data loss, or use a professional iOS repair tool like ReiBoot to fix it without losing any data.