Tips and Tricks: How to Backup iPhone 7/7 Plus with Broken Screen
Your iPhone 7/7 Plus has been dropped on the floor from a high place by accident, then the screen was broken? What a disaster! To cut loss in time, the first thing you need to do is to back up all the data on the broken iPhone. Now, in this article, we will share you with 2 simple yet effective ways to make a backup for iPhone 7/7 Plus with broken screen, and all these ways can also work well on iPhone 6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s.
Part 1: Backing Up Broken iPhone 7/7 Plus with iTunes (Synced with iTunes before)
Normally, iTunes will automatically backup your device if you have enabled iTunes backups before. But if not, you can also backup data from iPhone 7/7 plus with broken screen manually using iTunes, here's how:
- Step 1: Connect your device to your computer and launch iTunes.
- Step 2: Click on the iPhone icon next to category dropdown menu located at the left side of iTunes Window, then hit Summary from the side bar and then choose "Back Up Now."
- Step 3: Hit Done when the backup process completed.
Part 2: Make A iPhone 7/7 Plus Backup Using Tenorshare iCareFone without iTunes
What if iTunes is unable to recognize your broken iPhone 7/7 Plus or you did not trust your current computer and you are being asked to enter the passcode on your iPhone with a broken screen? How would you make a backup for your device?
Here is another option comes to help you access iPhone with broken screen for backup. Just try a professional third-party backup tool like Tenorshare iCareFone, which allows you to selectively backup data including contacts, messages, photos, and more from device in case of data loss, it can intelligently recognize and make a backup for your device in any situations even you did not trust your computer or your screen broken device has been protected with a passcode. Moreover, all the iOS system issue can be fixed using it without any data loss. Let's see how it works:
First off, make sure you have Tenorshare iCareFone downloaded and installed on your computer.
- Step 1: Launch Tenorshare iCareFone and connect your iOS device to computer. Select "Backup & Restore" option from the main interface.
- Step 2: Here you are allowed to choose the file type for backup, then click "Backup" to move forward to the next step.
- Step 3: Now choose those you need and then click "Restore to device" or "Export to PC" to save the backup data either on your iPhone or computer.
Within 3 steps only, you can successfully backup broken iPhone without iTunes. More importantly, if your device cannot be turned on after the screen has been cracked, that's may be caused by the problematic operating system, in this case, you can switch to another feature - Repair Operating System of Tenorshare iCareFone to have your operating system repaired and get it working again. For detailed instructions and steps, you can refer to Tenorshare iCareFone - The Best System Repair Tool for iPhone 7/7 Plus. Now, do not hesitate to get Tenorshare iCareFone soon and give it a free try!