[5 Solutions] Fix Quick Notes Not Working on iPad/iPhone
Several common bugs were noticed in the iOS 15/iOS 16 beta update that prevents quick notes iOS 15/16 beta from working. We will examine every problem with the iPad and iOS 15 brief notes, as well as every viable remedy to the problem.
- Part 1: What is Quick Notes and How to Enable It?
- Part 2: Fix Quick Notes Not Working with 5 Methods
Part 1: What is Quick Notes and How to Enable It?
One of the essential Apple applications that are pre-installed on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is Notes. It helps write notes on something, scanning papers, or — it's true! – scribbling down ideas.
After enlarging iPad Quick Note, you may write or draw in the box using the stylus, your fingers, or the keyboard.
- Sliding in from the iPad screen's bottom right corner requires the use of an Apple Pencil, pen, or finger.
- Before releasing the pen tip, wait until the little gray box is completely enlarged and opaque.
For the iPhone:
There are two methods to use Quick Notes iPhone.
The first is to include it in Control Center, where it will always be accessible with a simple swipe and touch.
- The Share Sheet option also offers access to Quick Notes on the iPhone. This makes a note even quicker since it shows anytime you touch the Share button.
Part 2: Fix Quick Notes Not Working with 5 Methods
- Method 1: Close the Notes App
- Method 2: Remove it and Add it Back to Control Center
- Method 3: Restart iPhone/iPad
- Method 4: Check for Updates(Data Loss Risk)
- Method 5: Use ReiBoot to Repair iOS System (100% Working & No Data Loss)
Method 1: Close the Notes App
The first troubleshooting step you need to do is to close the Quick note iPad app if it was running in the background. It may be possible to fix the issue by quitting the Notes app while it is running.
- Launch the software- Quick notes.
Then, launch the app switcher, and close the notes app by sliding up from the bottom of the screen.
The procedure does not guarantee success one hundred percent of the time, but we have seen it being successful in certain situations.
Method 2: Remove it and Add it Back to Control Center
You may fix any corruptions in the Quick notes iOS 15/14/13 on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch by uninstalling it and then adding it back to control center again. This may delete any problems that were preventing the program from functioning correctly.
Follow the steps below:
- Place your finger on the Notes app when it's open on the Home screen.
Choose "Remove Apps" from the menu that appears when you press the button.
After you have removed Notes from your device, look for it in the App Store to re-download it.
How to add Notes to the iPhone's Control Center again?
- Navigate to Settings > Control Center.
Then scroll down to the area labeled "More Controls" and press the plus button that is next to the Notes heading.
Method 3: Restart iPhone/iPad
Rebooting the machine isn't going to fix everything, but it could help in this particular predicament if you give it a go. Restarting your iPhone/iPad should address the situation where Quick Notes not working.
Force Restart iPhone with Face ID
- To begin, the Volume Up button has to be pressed and quickly released. Simply repeat the operation using the button labeled "Volume Down" immediately.
After that, start by depressing and maintaining pressure on the Power/side button until the device restarts.
Force Restart iPad without Home Button
- Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button.
- Then press and hold the power/top button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.
Rebooting the system usually fixes the minor problems or hiccups that have occurred. Make advantage of this tip that will just take a few seconds to remedy any problems you may have with Quick Notes iPhone or iPad.
Method 4: Check for Updates(Data Loss)
Maybe the newest iOS/iPadOS or app versions are not present on the device. Thus, installing the most recent iPadOS/iOS and program versions could be necessary to enable quick note iPad or iPhone to work properly.
- Go to Settings and choose the General option for OS.
- Click the Software Update option there when you see it.
- Then upgrade the device to the most recent version to resolve the issue.
However, this method may cause data loss with the new app version. To prevent data loss, check out the last method below.
Method 5: Use ReiBoot to Repair iOS System (100% Working & No Data Loss)
When there is an upgrade to the most recent version of iOS, your iPhone or iPad might experience issues such as Quick Notes not working suddenly.
Most problems are simple to repair by rebooting or by using recovery mode, as we showed previously. However, certain iOS faults are so difficult to resolve that you must repair the iOS operating system to do it losing no data.
There are several services available. Tenorshare ReiBoot is the finest to solve quick notes iOS 15/16 beta not working problems. With two repair options, it is an economical and simple to use program. The majority of iOS system problems may be resolved using Standard Repair without any data loss.
Download and Install ReiBoot on a Mac or Windows PC.
Connect your iPhone to your PC and run ReiBoot.
Click the "Start" button to launch the iOS System Recovery program when the device has been detected. (ReiBoot will assist your device in entering Recovery Mode if it cannot be identified.
Choose "Standard Repair" and read the warning below.
Click "Download" to start downloading the most recent firmware package when you're ready.
The system recovery process will be started by clicking "Start Standard Repair" once the firmware package has been downloaded to your computer.
Your iOS device will restart automatically when the repair is complete, but none of your data will be lost.
Once the repair is complete, the issue of Quick Notes not working will be completely resolved.
After updating to the newest iOS 16 beta, several users have reported that Quick Notes not working properly. Consequently, to tackle this issue, we have supplied several tried-and-true ways. Hope they will help you!