Pokémon Go GPS Signal Not Found? How to Fix
Pokémon Go is one of the most popular mobile games for both Android and iOS users. The game however relies on GPS. So, when GPS or location services are not working correctly, playing the game can be very difficult. Yet the Pokémon Go GPS signal not found problem is one that is widespread and reported by an increasing number of Android and iOS device users.
In this article, we look at some of the most effective solution to eliminate the Pokémon GO no GPS issue;
- Part 1: How to Fix Pokémon Go GPS not Found on Android
- How to Fix GPS Signal Not Found Pokémon GO on iOS 13/12.4/12.3/12
How to Fix Pokémon Go GPS not Found on Android
The following are just some of the most effective ways to fix Pokémon Go GPS not found on Android devices;
1. Disable Mock Locations
- On your Android device, tap on "Settings > About Phone."
- Tap on "Software Info" seven times to open "Developer Options."
Turn on "Developer Options" and then disable "Mock Locations."
2. Reset Location Settings
- Go to Settings > Privacy and Safety > Location
Make sure that Location is turned on and tap on "Locating Method" or "Location Mode" in some models.
- tap on "GPS, Wi-Fi and Mobile Networks"
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi is turned on when playing Pokémon go even when you are not connected to any network.
3. Restart the Phone
Restart the iPhone by pressing and holding the power button until the "Restart Your Phone" option appears on the screen. Tap on it to restart the device.
4. Toggle Airplane mode on/off
To toggle Airplane mode on/off, simply pull down the notification panel and then tap on the airplane mode button twice.
How to Fix GPS Signal Not Found Pokémon GO on iOS 13/12.4/12.3/12
For Pokémon GO GPS problems on the iPhone, the following solutions should help;
1. Turn on Location Services
Go to Settings > Privacy> Location and make sure that "Location Services" is turned on.
- Then scroll down to find "Pokémon GO." Tap on it and ensure that "While Using" or "Always" is selected.
2. Force Quit the App
You may also want to force quit the Pokémon GO app to refresh it. Here's how to do that;
- Double tap on the home button to open the app switcher.
- Locate the Pokémon Go app and swipe up on the app card, flicking it up and off the screen.
3. Reset Network Settings
Resetting the network settings can also work to fix the problem. To do it, follow these simple steps;
- Open Settings and then tap on "General."
Tap on "Reset > Reset Network Settings."
4. Use ReiBoot to Fi Pokémon Go No GPS
If the problem is persistent despite of every solution you try, you may want to use a third-party ReiBoot - iOS system recovery tool to help you eliminate any problems you have with the iOS system which could be causing the issue. The best third-party tool to help you eliminate this problem is Tenorshare ReiBoot. It helps to eliminate all iOS related issues and may help get Pokémon GO working again.
To use ReiBoot, install the program to your computer and then follow these simple steps;
Launch ReiBoot on your computer and then connect the iPhone to the computer using USB cables. Once the program recognizes the device, click on "Fix all iOS Issues."
Click on "Download" to download the firmware package needed to fix the device.
As soon as the download is complete, click on "Start Repair" to begin the repair process.
The process take no more than just a few minutes and the device will restart in normal mode without any problems. If you run into any other iOS problems, like iPhone recovery mode, iPhone keeps restarting, or iPhone won't turn on, don't miss Tenorshare ReiBoot.
The Pokémon Go No GPS signal is a common problem. We hope one of our solutions above will help you get rid of it.