Top 4 Tips to Fix Candy Crush Saga Crashing on iOS/Android/Windows Device
I have an original iPhone running iOS 10. I have recently updated Candy Crush but the app keeps crashing on the loading screen every time I start playing it. Why does it keep crashing? I have tried several times, but no use. It's been my favorite game for all the time but now I am unable to play it.
I just updated Candy Crush on my Samsung Galaxy S 10.5 tablet and now the game doesn't even open! Getting error 'Unfortunately, Candy Crush Saga has stopped' when I play the game outside of Facebook. BAM! It just crashes, crashes, crashes..."
Why has Candy Crush Saga Stopped Working?
Candy Crush Saga is a popular mobile game that is able to be played on both iOS devices and Android phone mainly. The series of Candy Crush is released by King, which contains Candy Crush Soda Saga and Candy Crush Jelly Saga now. Unfortunately, quite a few players complain that it appears to crash, fail to load, fail to connect to Facebook and even stop working. Why is this game not responding? Now let's guess the reasons.
- 1. Software trouble: Such as App stuck when update to latest version.
2. Equipment trouble: Such as device is burning hot, not enough storage space in Apple/Android device, etc.
How to Fix Candy Crush Saga Crashing Error?
Aiming at resolving Candy Crush Saga crashing error, we show the possible solutions here to fix this issue (one option for iOS device, one for Android device, and one for Windows device).
- Tip 1: How to Fix Candy Crush Crashing on iPhone/iPad
- Tip 2: How to Fix Candy Crush Crashing on Android Phone/Tablet
- Tip 3: How to Fix Candy Crush Crashing on Windows Phone/Tablet
- Tip 4: How to Fix Candy Crush Crashing on PC
Tip 1: How to Fix Candy Crush Crashing on iPhone/iPad
To be honest, once the Cady Crush Saga is crashing while using Apple device, one of the better alternatives is to take advantage of Tenorshare iCareFone and fix it. This software is designed to protect, repair, clean, optimize and speed up iOS device. See the writing and video guide as below.
- Download, install, launch Tenorshare iCareFone and connect iPhone/iPad to your computer. Tap the "Speedup & Clean" option.
Click the "Quick Scan" button to free up storage space for your iPhone/iPad easily.
After that, click on "Clean" button of the "Apps" option. Then close the software and disconnect the device to computer. Finally reboot Candy Crush Saga again.
You can also watch this video guide about how to use "Clean & Speedup" in Tenorshare iCareFone.
Note: If Candy Crush is still crashing on iPhone/iPad after using "Speedup& Clean" option, you might as well make use of "Fix iOS Stuck" menu to troubleshoot your iDevice. Finally wait until you can open Candy Crush Saga as usual.
Tip 2: How to Fix Candy Crush Crashing on Android Phone/Tablet
If you have played this game on Android smartphone (such as Samsung Galaxy S3) or tablet, you may attempt these methods.
- Clear Cache: Most of the players have played this game for quite a long time. Therefore, it will generate cache in the device. Just clear cache in the "Settings" and wait for a normal use.
Reinstall App: Usually once an Android app is not working or can't connect to Facebook, a simple resort is to uninstall and reinstall it from Google Play. Do the same action to Facebook and connect the game to Facebook before you start playing it again. This has worked at most of the times.
- Factory Reset: This is the last way to you. Try to factory reset Android phone or tablet to factory settings if there are no other available solutions.
Tip 3: How to Fix Candy Crush Crashing on Windows Phone/Tablet
Although seldom users use Windows phone or tablet in recently years, we can't ignore to fix this issue.
- Reboot App: Usually to reboot the App when it is crashing is the first urgent measure you can achieve.
- Change Date: Changing the system date could be another workaround for the time being, such as setting the internal calendar 2 months in advance and reopen the game again.
Tip 4: How to Fix Candy Crush Crashing on PC
If you are Windows 10 users, you will find that Candy Crush Saga is preinstalled in it. In this case, the suggestion of fixing crashing is as below.
- Run the troubleshooter: Use the troubleshooter in Windows 10 to detect the cause of this crashing error and then follow the instruction to run the app properly.
- Restore the game as Administrator: Create a new Windows profile as administrator and reinstall Candy Crush. However, you will start at the first level without any playing history of your account.
That's all about how to fix Candy Crush crashing error in 2017. If you catch up with any funny experience on using Candy Crush currently, welcome to them in the comment box. I will spare no effort to update this tutorial when I get further ideas.