How to Fix iPhone App Store Not Downloading Apps
iPhone is home to an abundant number of apps. The go to place to download these amazing apps is called the Apple App Store. But, in some situations, the iPhone App Store won't load or download apps on iOS 12/11 even after repeated attempts. This happens when there is a bug on your phone. Sometimes, due to some software glitches, your App Store not working even though your internet connection is fine. Fortunately, you have come to the right place. After going through the article and carefully following every step accurately, the apps not downloading in App Store on iPhone will be surely be fixed, hopefully never to return again. And you will be back to downloading apps in no time!
- Solution 1:Clear App Store Cache
- Solution 2: Force Refresh App Store
- Solution 3: Force Quit App Store
- Solution 4: Access App Store with Cellular Data
- Solution 5: Sign out of iTunes & App Store
- Solution 6: Update iPhone Software
- Solution 7: Restart/Force Restart Your iPhone
- Solution 8: Reset Network Settings
- Solution 9: Check App Server
- Solution 10: Reset iPhone Settings
Solution 1:Clear App Store Cache
Solution 2: Force Refresh App Store
This forces the Apple App Store to refresh and update instantly. This pull down and refresh function will let you see any available updates for your App Store.
Solution 3: Force Quit App Store
Solution 4: Access App Store with Cellular Data
Solution 5: Sign out of iTunes & App Store
After you have successfully signed out of your account, go to the same tab and sign in to your Apple account with your ID and password.
Solution 6: Update iPhone Software
Solution 7: Restart/Force Restart Your iPhone
If you need to restart your iPhone, you need to long press and hold the sleep/wake button of your iPhone and patiently wait until the power off option appears on your phone. For iPhone X/XR/XS, you need to press and hold the Side button and either volume button until the power off slider appears.
If a simpe restart does not help fix this problem, you can force restart your iPhone X/XR/XS/8/7/6s/6.
For iPhone X/XR/XS/8
- Press and release the Volume Up button, then Press and release Volume Down button.
- Now, press and hold the Power switch and leave when the Apple logo appears. Keep in mind to do these three steps in quick succession.
- Enter passcode to complete the process.
For iPhone 7/7 Plus:
- Press Power switch on the right side plus the Volume down button on the left side together.
- Now, wait for the Apple logo and leave. Then wait for the startup sequence.
For iPhone 6/SE or Earlier:
- Press the Home button and the Power switch simultaneously.
- Wait for the Apple logo to appear and leave the buttons.
- The phone will go into the startup sequence.
Solution 8: Reset Network Settings
Solution 9: Check App Server
Solution 10: Reset iPhone Settings
Before restoring iPhone to factory settings, you need to ensure that all your data is backed up. After you get that step out of the way, you are ready to perform the factory reset. This procedure will completely wipe out all the data on your phone and restore it to how it came out from the factory.
Extra Bonus: How to Fix iPhone Stuck and Crashing
We've seen many people keep complaining iPhone stuck or crashing after a new software update, iTunes restore or jailbreak. Actually there's a iOS System Recovery Tool ReiBoot that helps fix all kinds of iOS stuck issues. No matter your device is stuck in recovery mode, Apple logo, screen unresponsive or other situations, you can always use this tool to boot your iPhone/iPad back to normal.
This article lists you the common ways to fix iPhone App Store not downloading apps on iOS 12. If you encpuntered other problems like iPhone recovery mode , iPhone black screen , you can also contact us for help. If you like this post, don't forget to share it with your friends.