How To Fix No Sound While Screen Recording iPhone
The screen recording function was introduced by Apple last fall with the roll out of iOS 11. Since then, the feature has been liked by many users. But nowadays users are claiming that they are facing iPhone screen recording no sound issue. This issue has been reported on many forums by different users all over the world. Today, we have brought you some solutions that can help you solve the issue. Here are some solutions that will help you solve no sound when screen recording iOS 13/12/11 issue.
- Solution 1: Turn on the Microphone Audio
- Solution 2: Hard Restart your iPhone
- Solution 3: Restore iPhone using iTunes
- Solution 4: Update iOS to the Latest Version
- Solution 5: Fix no Sound While Screen Recording iPhone using Tenorshare ReiBoot
Solution 1: Turn on the Microphone Audio
If you hear no sound while screen recording iPhone, then this might be because of the microphone being off. You will need to enable the microphone. All you need to do is follow the steps given below to solve "screen recording no sound" issue.
- On your iPhone, swipe up and open the control panel. Find the Screen Record option and click it.
- Long press the Screen Recording button till you see a pop-up with an option for Microphone Audio.
Click on the microphone icon to enable the audio.
Solution 2: Hard Restart your iPhone
If still you think that screen recording audio not working, then you can try your hands on hard restarting the iPhone. Here are the steps that you need to follow to solve iOS screen recorder no internal sound issue.
- If you are using iPhone 6s or earlier model, then long press the home button and the sleep button till the Apple logo appears and the device restarts.
- If you are using iPhone 7/7 Plus, then long press the volume down and side button till the Apple logo appears and the device restarts.
If you are using the latest iPhone 11, 11 Pro, XS, XS Max, XR or iPhone X, 8, 8 Plus, then press the volume up and down button. Then, long press the side button till the Apple logo appears and the device restarts.
Solution 3: Restore iPhone using iTunes
Restoring iPhone is also one of the methods that you can try if you face such issue. This will restore your iPhone completely with no data in it resulting in complete data loss. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer and run the latest version of iTunes.
Choose your device when it appears in iTunes. Click on "Restore iPhone" option.
Solution 4: Update iOS to the Latest Version
If the issue is due to any software glitch, then updating the iOS might assist in solving the glitch and ultimately the issue. Follow the steps below to update the iOS to the latest version.
- Head to Settings >> General >> Software Update.
- Make sure you iPhone it is connected to a strong Wi-Fi network and to a power source.
If the update is present, you will need to download and install the update. Make sure your device is connected to the power source and the network throughout the process.
Solution 5: Fix no Sound While Screen Recording iPhone using Tenorshare ReiBoot
Sometimes, using above methods can cause data loss or might not work as expected. At such times, using Tenorshare ReiBoot seems to be a wise decision. All you need to do is follow the given below steps to solve the issue.
Run the software once you have connected your device to the computer and click on "Repair Operating system" option. Next, click "Start Repair" option.
Click Download to install the latest firmware package online.
Next, select "Repair Now" to repair your iPhone. After repairing, your iPhone will reboot and the iphone no sound when screen recording issue will be resolved.
All in all, you just had a look at the top 5 solutions that can be used to answer "why no sound when screen recording iPhone?" question. Tenorshare ReiBoot is a highly recommened tool that will solve all your issue with a single click. If you like the article, then do provide your feedback. You can do this by commenting below. You can also let us know of any other solution.