How to Fix iPhone 7/6/6s/5 Stuck in Recovery Mode with One Click
"After updating to iOS 10.0.0.1, my iPhone 6 stuck on recovery mode. What should I do now?"
"Help! My iPhone stuck in recovery mode after jailbreak!"
"I tried to fix the white Apple logo with recovery mode. However, iPhone 6 stuck in recovery mode, displaying an iTunes logo and the USB connection. How to get out?"
Normally you need quite a few steps with unplugging the device from the USB cable, pressing or holding the sleep/wake button etc. to fix this, which only works if your phone was working properly before. And in the meantime, you are running the risk of losing your data. Don't worry! In this article, you will get the solution about it.
While I will tell you a free recovery mode fix tool which enables you to fix iPhone stuck on iTunes and solve your 6s/6s Plus/iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus (and iPhone 7/5/4/3gs) stuck in recovery mode loop with just click. No need to restore with iTunes, no data loss.
One Click to Fix iPhone 6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus Stuck in Recovery Mode (Red iTunes Logo & USB)
For the situations mentioned at the beginning of this post, there is a totally free iPhone reboot tool (officially named Tenorshare ReiBoot) for Windows that can help you fix iPhone 6/6 Plus stuck in recovery mode with just one click. The most wonderful part of this tool is that it won't cause any data loss while fixing the iPhone 6/6 Plus that stuck in recovery mode.
There is also a free Tenorshare ReiBoot for Mac available if you're running macOS Sierra or Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks and lower. Just download the right version and install it on your computer, then follow the instructions below to learn how to exit iPhone 7/7 Plus/SE/6s/6s Plus/6/5s/5c/5 recovery mode easily.
1. Plug your iPhone 6s/6 or iPhone 6s Plus/6 Plus that stuck in recovery mode and you'll find that the "Exit Recovery Mode" button is now activated when the connection is successfully built.
2. Click on the button and wait for about 20 seconds to fix the recovery mode issue. Then your iPhone will reboot signifying that iPhone 6s/6/6s Plus/6 Plus is out of recovery mode.
Background Info: Why iPhone 6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus Stuck in Recovery Mode
You'll want to use iPhone 6/6 Plus recovery mode for certain reasons and if not done properly, your iPhone will get stuck in recovery mode. Just name some of the situations where you need to get into recovery mode.
- 1. You've updated to iOS 10.3 or iOS 10.2/10/9.3/9.2/9/8, and your device gets stuck in a continuous restart loop. This can happen when something goes wrong with the update, or when you have extremely low battery life while installing the update.
- 2. The silver Apple logo has been on screen, with no change, for many minutes. You need to use recovery mode to fix this.
- 3. You attempted to update the iOS or restore the device from iTunes backup, the process didn't complete, and now iTunes doesn't register the device when you connect it to your computer.
So be careful when you have to enter recovery mode, or to make things worse, you could risk losing iPhone data, for example text messages. While then you will have to find a way to recover messages from iPhone 6s/6/6s Plus/6 Plus.