How to Fix Find My Friends App Missing on iPhone After Update to iOS 13
The Find My Friends app allows you to easily find your friends and family if they are using an iPhone. And recently, users are complaining about Find My Friends app missing on iPhone. Well, if you are one of these users, the time is good for you because we are offering solutions to solve your issue. Here are some solutions that can help you solve Find My Friends app lost iPhone issue.
Notes: Find My Friends is renamed as "Find My" in iOS 13
- Solution 1: Update iPhone Software to iOS 13
- Solution 2: Restart iPhone if Find My Friends App Icon Missing
- Solution 3: Clear WeChat Cache
- Solution 4: Reset All Settings
- Solution 5: Use Tenorshare ReiBoot to Fix the Issue
Solution 1: Update iPhone Software to iOS 13
If you need to restore Find My Friends icon, then you must try updating the iOS. Sometimes, the issue can be caused due to problem in the iOS itself. Hence you must try updating the operating system. All you need to do is follow the below given steps.
- Go to Settings >> General >> Software Update on your iPhone.
Solution 2: Restart iPhone if Find My Friends App Icon Missing
If you are one of the users that are claiming Find My Friends disappeared from iPhone, then you must try restarting your device. This is very easy to do. Just follow the below steps.
- Whatever be the model of your iPhone, all you need to do is press and hold the power button and slide the "slide to power off" slider to turn off iPhone.
- Long press the Power button again to start the iPhone.
If still you are facing the issue, then you can try force restarting it. Here are the steps to force restart your iPhone.
- For iPhone 6s or earlier model, long click the home button and the sleep button till the device restarts.
Solution 3: Clear WeChat Cache
If you are still facing the issue, all can clear the cache of Find My Friends app. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Navigate to Settings >> General >> iPhone Storage.
- Select Find My Friends and see in the Documents & Data. If it is using more than 500MB, you can delete and install it again. This will probably solve your issue.
- Click on Delete App option present at the bottom. Now re-download it by heading to the App Store.
Solution 4: Reset All Settings
You can also reset all the settings of your iPhone to restore Find My Friends app. This will not delete the data in your device but will reset the settings to the default. All you need to do is follow the steps given below to solve Find My Friends missing on iPhone issue.
- Go to Settings app and head to General.
- In General, you need to look for Reset option.
Solution 5: Use Tenorshare ReiBoot to Fix the Issue
When none of the solutions seems to work, do not lose hope because each problem always comes with a solution. And the ultimate solution to this problem is using Tenorshare ReiBoot. This software will solve all issues with a single click and too without any loss of data. All you need to do is follow the given steps below.
- Now select "Fix Now" option to enter the firmware download page.
Long story short, you just had a look on the top 5 solutions that will help you answer "how do I find my friends missing iPhone?" First of all, you can try updating the iOS version. In addition to this, you can try restarting the device. If that does not help, you can try force restarting the device. Moreover, you can also try resetting the settings of your device to default settings. Lastly, if none of the solution works, you can always use Tenorshare ReiBoot to solve the issue with a single click. Was the article helpful? Write down to us your feedback by commenting below. In addition to this, you can also tell us any other solution that you are aware of. You can do this by commenting below.