How Can I Recover Photos, Videos, Contacts and Others from Moto G or Moto X
“I accidently deleted 3GB's worth of photos and videos, how can I recover deleted files on Moto G 4.4.4? My phone is not rooted.”
Data loss is one of those annoying Android problems that you may encounter. And it will be very cumbersome to find back lost files from Android phone if you haven't found an efficient and appropriate way. Today I write this post to share one of my experiences in recovering data on Moto G (also work for Moto X).
How to Recover Deleted Files from Moto G/X
Just do as following:
At first, you need to install Tenorshare Android Data Recovery, software specialized in recovering data from various Android phone and tablet, on a computer.
- Step 1. Connect your Motorola Moto G or Moto X phone to the computer via a USB cable. No USB cable or USB port of your phone goes something wrong? Click here.
- Step 2. After connecting, select the file type you want to scan such as photos, contacts, and so on.
- Step 3. Preview to find the items you want to retrieve and then click Recover button to recover lost data from Moto X/G Android phone.
Within minutes, your lost videos, photos, contacts, messages or anything else will be retrieved to your Moto G or Moto X.
Tenorshare Android Data Recovery Works When:
This Android data recovery software can recover lost files from Moto G/X as well as other Android devices under any conditions. Below we list some common data loss scenarios:
- Delete files accidently
- Root device causes data loss
- Factory settings
- OS corrupt
- Phone was broken or damaged