Easy Way to Recover Screenshots on Android Phone and Tablet
“I recently deleted all photos in my Samsung Galaxy Note 5. There are several screenshots containing some important information. I tried many programs but hadn’t worked yet. Anyone can tell me how to recover screenshots on Android phone?”
We often take screen captures to share some news on the current screen or save important information for later use. But sometimes these pictures lost due to accident deletion or clean out as junk files and it’s usually not easy to restore. Recovering deleted photos form backup and the recycle bin are both good ideas, but there’s 30 days expiration. That’s why we need to resort to the best photo recovery software for android phone-Android Data Recovery to get back all the lost or deleted pictures easily.
Benefits of Using Tenorshare Android Data Recovery
- Able to retrieve all types of data on Android OS, including contacts, messages, videos, WhatsApp, photos, audios, call history and more
- Scan and restore files from both internal storage and external SD card, no backup file required.
- Support all Android Device models, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google Nexus, Huawei, Motorola, ZTE, etc. Fully compatible with Android OS 7.0/6.0 and older versions.
- Totally safe recovery, no need to worry about any data leakage or virus infections.
- Allows previewing all the data within device before retrieving. Also support to select the data you need to recover.
- User-friendly design makes it easier to operate for everyone
How to Retrieve Deleted Screenshots on Android
Free download this software and follow the instructions below to see how to recover deleted screenshots on Samsung Galaxy/Motorola/LG/HTC/Sony with ease.
- Run the software after installation, connect your Android device to computer via a USB cable
- Enable USB debugging with reference on the interface. Choose the suitable guide according to your Android OS. After being detected by this software, click "Start" to scan your phone
- After scanning, you can preview all the files within your device. Tick the “Photo” in the category and click “Recover” to save the lost screenshots on your computer.
Now you have recovered all the pictures in your Android phone, just copy them and transfer to your phone.
Tips to Avoid Data Loss on Android Phone
- Backup the important files such as messages, contacts list, videos and other data on your computer regularly
- Avoid installing any unknown apps in your Android device. Some phone cleaning application may be apt to clean out screen capture as junk files
- Do not connect phone to virus infected computer or extract files from other unsafe devices. It is suggested to install a high quality anti-virus app to protect your Android system
- Before deleting unwanted pictures or other data, check more times and then process further.
- To prevent accidental deletion of formatting, make use of memory card feature “Write Protect”. There are several app available on the internet that will offer write protect feature to the memory card.
- Follow proper procedure while unplugging Android phone from the system.
Well, Tenorshare Android Data Recovery really can be the best photo recovery software for android phone, doesn’t it? If you have any questions or other better ideas, please let us know by commenting below.