Top 6 Apps to Recover Deleted Files Android Unrooted without PC (2024 Update)
If you lose files on your Android device and you do not have access to a computer, you might want to find methods for how to recover deleted files on Android without computer. Luckily, there are some apps you can use to recover lost data on Android without using a computer. Below are the latest apps to recover deleted files Android unrooted without PC.
- Top 1 – Tenorshare UltData for Android App
- Top 2 - GT Data Recovery (for Rooted Android Devices)
- Top 3 - DiskDigger photo recovery
- Top 4 - Restore Image (Super Easy)
- Top 5 - Dumpster
- Top 6 - DigDeep Image Recovery
Top 1 – Tenorshare UltData for Android App
To recover deleted files Android unrooted without PC, UltData – Android Data Recovery App is an excellent app. Using this app, you can recover various types of files on your phone without having to root it. Also, the app works off of your device itself and you do not need a computer to be able to use it.
Once you open the app, you see how minimalistic it is. All of the options are laid out on a compact interface allowing you to quickly restore whatever files you are looking for. If you recover photos, the app even lets you view the thumbnails of your photos before they are recovered. So if you are looking for how to recover deleted files on Android without computer and root, this is the app to use.
- Recover deleted photos and videos from Android without root
- Restore WhatsApp messages from Android without computer or backup
- Preview before recovery to make sure you get the wanted files
- It does not need root access on your phone
- Quick recover of your lost files
- No need to use a computer
- Works on nearly all Android devices out there
Top 2 - GT Data Recovery (for Rooted Android Devices)
GT Data Recovery is a pretty useful tool for those users who have rooted their Android devices. This app only works on rooted phones and lets you recover many of your deleted files. You can use this app to get back your lost photos, videos and other file types. The app is basically built to help you undelete your items.
This app even helps you restore data from formatted SD cards, which is something you might not see in many other recovery apps. The only issue with this app is that it is not available on the Google Play Store. You need to sideload it on your phone.
- Recover lost files without using a computer
- Support for various file types including popular ones
- Get back data from formatted SD cards
- Easy to use
Top 3 - DiskDigger photo recovery
One of the ways for how to recover deleted files from Oppo phone without computer is to use the DiskDigger photo recovery app. Using this app, you can recover lost photos from your Android-based devices. Keep in mind that this app is only capable of recovering images and nothing else.
When you launch the app, it lets you scan your device for lost photos. When the scan is done, you can select the images that you want to restore. Then, it helps you restore your deleted photos on your device. You can even send this recovered content to your cloud storage.
- Recover lost photos with ease
- No need to root your phone to use this app
- Permanently delete data from your phone
- Upload restored content to cloud storage
Top 4 - Restore Image (Super Easy)
One of the many ways for how to recover deleted files from Android phone internal memory without PC is to use Restore Image. This app should be your preference if all that you are looking to recover is photos from your device. This app scans your phone, finds the photos that can be recovered, and lets you put them back onto your storage.
You do not need to root your device to use this app. Also, you do not need a computer to use this app. There is an in-app purchase in the app, but that is only to remove the ads from the app. You can still use the free version to get your photos back.
- Restore photos without a backup
- Requires no root access on the phone
- Get back both PNG and JPG photos
- Easy to use
Top 5 - Dumpster
When people want a reliable method for how to recover deleted files from Android phone without PC, they look up to Dumpster. This is a pretty popular app to help you recover media content on your Android device. The app allows you to recover both photos and videos on your Android phones.
There is not much effort required to be able to get your deleted files back. You also do not need an Internet connection to do the recovery process.
- Recover your media files without much effort
- Supports recovery of both photos and videos
- Customize the app with themes and designs
- Upload media to cloud storage
Keep in mind that if you did not have this app installed when you lost your data, you cannot use this app to recover your files.
Top 6 - DigDeep Image Recovery
DigDeep Image Recovery specializes in helping users recover photos on their Android devices. This app supports all the major image formats and lets you recover your lost images on your device. It can scan all your storage types, including internal storage as well as SD card storage.
It has a modern user-interface that you will actually love using. This app is something you can rely on to get your lost photos back. Also, you do not need root-access to recover your images with this app.
- Recover lost photos with ease and without root
- Fast recovery of deleted images
- Support for various photo formats
- Scan multiple storage types
Recovering deleted files Android unrooted without PC can be extremely easy if you get the right Android recovery app. Those of you who have deleted files on their Android devices can use the above apps to recover your content. All these apps do not require a computer, and some of these even do not require you to root your phone.