Practical Methods About How To Recover Deleted Music On Android
With the advent of unique and ultra-featured android we get a good opportunity to have our music playlists in our pocket. But what if our playlists get deleted? In order to get back your music files you need to recover them. Do you know how to recover deleted music on android? We are right here to serve you 5 best and easiest methods with complete detail.
Part 1: Where Do Deleted Music Files Go On Android
Mostly we store our music on device internal storage and external SD card. The choice solely depends on the availability of storage and number of music files you want to store. Android does not have a recycle bin normally to recover files easily after deletion. Once they are deleted, they will be removed from your phone and then get overwritten. Sometimes backup storage data help us in a way to restore deleted audio files on android.
Part 2: 5 Methods To Recover Deleted Music On Android
- Method 1: How To Recover Deleted Music By UltData For Android
- Method 2: Recover Deleted Music Files With Android Cloud
- Method 3: Restore Deleted Audio Files On Android Via Google Drive
- Method 4: Restore Deleted Songs On Android With Computer
- Method 5: Recover Deleted Music From SD Card On Android
Method 1: How To Recover Deleted Music By UltData For Android
Want to know about the best tool to recover deleted music? Tenoshare UltData for Android is the right for you to get started. It is so far the best software to restore your lost audio and other data because it is really helpful and easy to use. Here are the easy steps to get back your lost music files.
Install Ultdata on your pc. Launch the software for Android data recovery and select “Recovery Lost Data”.
Enable USB debugging on your Android by Setting> Switch USB option> Transferring files> Go back to setting, click Build> scroll down to find ‘Build Number’ and tap it 7 times.
After enabling USB debugging, click ‘OK’ that pop on your device window to allow authorization.
Select the audio file type you want to recover that will show on your screen and click ‘Start’. Install Connector app on your phone to scan data.
- All the files will appear on your screen, click Preview and then Recover to restore the music files you want.
Method 2: Recover Deleted Music Files With Android Cloud
Want to recover deleted songs on Android without computer? Here we have the simplest method for you to get start. Many Android phones have their own restore backup for example Huawei Cloud. The working action is bit different in various versions but the concept is same. Here’s how this will work.
- Go to Setting and Log in Huawei ID. Select Cloud > Cloud backup > Restore data.
Chose a backup copy and tick ‘Restore’.
As a Huawei user, you can also use the Backup app. You can get help from this if you made a backup prior to deletion. Open Backup app and tap restore. Select the location of your backup and click ‘Next’. Choose all the audio files you want to restore and tap on the ‘Restore’ at the bottom.
Method 3: Restore Deleted Audio Files On Android Via Google Drive
You can also get your deleted audio file from your Android with Google Drive. It offers a feature of ‘Trash’ in it. This helps to recover the deleted files within 30 days. Here’s how you can recover your file from trash.
- Click the Menu bar and click ‘Trash’.
Chose a backup copy and tick ‘Restore’.
Method 4: Restore Deleted Songs On Android With Computer
It gets easier to recover your lost music files when you have a backup stored on your computer. You can conveniently restore your music data in your Android from your PC or laptop.
- Connect you Android device with your computer using USB cable.
- Click the File option and select audio files you want to store in your device.
- Copy the select files and paste them in your Android storage menu.
Method 5: Recover Deleted Music From SD Card On Android
SD card is a great help to spare the device storage for your other important apps and files. If you have a habit of storing your data as a backup, you can always recover your deleted music from SD card using these simple steps.
- Put your SD card in your Android Device.
- Select the folder where you have the backup files stored.
- Select the music files you want to store in your internal storage of device.
- Before restoring audio files, make sure your internal storage is enough to support the new data.
Normally we all spend a lot of time to create the best music playlist and losing it accidently is very annoying and frustrating. But now you can easily recover deleted music on android using our simply described method. And we recommend UltData for Android. The unique feature of this software is the ease of its usage to recover deleted data including music, videos, and other documents from all Android devices. Without facing any complex procedure you can get back to your favorite music.
- Recover deleted WhatsApp Messages on Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, OPPO without root;
- Recover photos, contacts, messages, videos and everything you lost;
- Preview individual file before data recovery;
- Support with most Android phones and tablets;