Best Photo Recovery App to Recover Deleted Photos from Unrooted Android
Photo recovery is an important thing to consider because at times we accidentally delete or lose our best photos from our Android phone. But, since there is an app for everything, there are many for photo recovery as well.
In this article, we are going to talk about how to recover deleted photos from unrooted Android. Here are the best 4 photo recovery app for Android, thus you can easily recover deleted photos from Android without root.
- Part 1. The Best Photo Recovery App for Android without Root
- Part 2. Other Popular Android Photo Recovery Apps
Part 1. The Best Photo Recovery App for Android without Root
When talking about the best photo recovery app for Android, UltData app should be on the top list. It is the only Android photo recovery app that don’t require rooting but can fully access your phone internal memory for scanning lost photos. If you are looking for a photo recovery app for unrooted Android, UltData app will be the best choice.
- Recover deleted photos from Android internal storage and SD card without root
- Recover deleted videos from Android without root and computer
- Restore WhatsApp messages from Android without computer or backup
- Preview recoverable files to make sure you can get deleted files back
- Recover deleted photos from unrooted Android in 3 steps: Install > Scan > Preview.
Part 2. Other Popular Android Photo Recovery Apps (For Unrooted and Rooted Android Phone)
Here I gathered 3 best Android photo recovery apps based on my test, just take a look at them. They are both for unrooted and rooted Android phones.
1. Restore Image (Super Easy)
This app has been downloaded millions of times from Google Play that states how nice the app is. This photo recovery is able to recover photos from both internal and external memory.
- No need of rooting your phone to make it work. That means it is a true photo recovery app for unrooted Android devices.
- It is free.
- Finds out deleted photos from the phone and SD card.
- The scanning for recoverable photos is quite slow.
- If you have cleaned cache and deleted memory on your phone, this app then won't be able to find out deleted photos.
With more than 5 million downloads on Google Play, this photo recovery app is one of the best apps out there to recover deleted photos from unrooted Android devices. It recovers data from SD card and internal phone memory as well.
- Recover data from both phone memory and SD card.
- It enables you to save the recovered files on the device itself or on cloud services like Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- No need of rooting since it is the app for the unrooted phone.
- Allows you to filter the photos based on their size and file type.
- Though it works well on unrooted devices but to dig even deeper, you might need to use it on a rooted device.
This is another great app for photo recovery on Android devices. Regardless of the reasons for losing the photos, it recovers all the lost ones.
- Recover almost all types of images from Android devices.
- No degradation in the quality of images.
- Scans for recoverable photos fast.
- Though it works great, some users complained in various forums that they arenot able to find the images that they want to recover.
This is all about the recommendations of best photo recovery for unrooted Android device. If you are looking for Android data recovery without root, then I highly recommend you to try out the Tenorshare Android Data Recovery app, which is an awesome app to recover deleted photos from Android gallery without computer or root quickly. Can't wait to give it a try now, just go ahead!