Best Guide on How to Recover Deleted Photos on Android Phone without Root in Seconds
Accidental deletions of files especially pictures/photos can be minimized, but can’t be avoided. It can happen without one having any plan for it. So, when it occurs, it’s best to learn how to recover deleted photos in Android mobile without root.
If learning how to recover deleted pictures on Android without root has been your top goal, here is a guide to consider. Know that this article is divided into three parts. Each section explains clearly to get your data recovery objectives accomplished. Are you ready to get started? Read this post further!
- Part 1: Is There A Way to Recover Deleted Photos on Android without Root?
- Part 2. How to Recover Deleted Photos on Android Phone without Root?
Part 1: Is There A Way to Recover Deleted Photos on Android without Root?
There is a lot of third-party data recovery software that can recover deleted data on Android; but, most of them require users to root Android device before data recovery. Luckily, there are many ways to recover deleted photos on Android without root:
- 1. Recover deleted photos from recycle bin
- 2. Recover deleted pictures from backup
- 3. Using Android photo recovery software no root
Part 2. How to Recover Deleted Photos on Android Phone without Root?
If you are troubled by how to recover deleted pictures from Android without rooting, read on and you'll find three reliable methods that will help you resolve this issue with ease.
1. Recover Deleted Photos From Android Without Root From Recycle Bin
When you lost important photos, the first thing you’ll want to do is check your Trash folder. When you delete a photo from your phone’s gallery, it is stored in the trash folder for 30 days. So, go ahead and check your photo trash bin.
- Open the Gallery app on your phone and tap on the three vertical lines in the lower right-hand corner.
From here, select Recycle.recover-android-photos-from-recycle-bin.jpg Alt:
- If you find your lost photos, recover them by tapping on the restore icon in the lower left-hand corner.
2. Recover Deleted Photos From Android Phone Without Root From Backup
In case you recently backup your Android phone, chances are, you will recover deleted pictures Android without root from backup file. Follow steps below to recover deleted pictures from Android without root using your backup file.
- Go to Settings > Backup & Restore then select Restore data.
- Select your device, select the content you want to restore, and hit Restore.
3. Recover Deleted Photos From Android Using Android Photo Recovery Without Root
There are many software that claim to recover deleted pictures on Android without backup. While many of them do not work, we did find partial success with a software called Tenorshare UltData for Android, the best Android data recovery app without root. It ensures your willingness to learn how to recover deleted pictures from Android phone without root doesn’t go wasted. It’s the best Android data recovery app without root.
- Recover deleted photos from Android without root as quickly as possible.
- Preview lost data and selective recovery with highest recovery rate.
- Recover deleted Android data on over 6000+ Android Phones without root.
Video Guide: How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android Phone without Root
Launch the app and then select the feature "Recover Lost Photos".
Here is the next step to recover your pictures with UltData for Android. Kindly click the “USB Charging” from the Phone taskbar to enable USB debugging. Then switch USB option to "Transferring files”.
When you get to this stage, you will have to scan for your photo. Choose the file type you like to scan, then click on the “Next” button and the scanning would begin.
Once the scanning is completed, the program will display all the lost pictures.
It’s now left to you to pick the file you intend to restore.
UltData for Android is among the popular app used to recover deleted pics on Android without root. You can use this software to save you from many worries of data deletion or phone is damaged, crashed, or undergone factory reset. If you want know how to recover deleted photos from Android without root and computer, you can use UltData for Android app, the best Android photo recover app to achieve this task.
Of course, you might have come across several apps for data recovery, but most of them don’t work like Tenorshare UltData for Android which doesn’t require you to root before achieving your recovery task. With Ultdata for android, you can recover your lost photo without having to manipulate anything on your phone. It’s the best way to go about your photo recovery task.