What Is and How to Use Albviral FRP Android 8 to Bypass FRP Lock
by Anna Sherry Updated on 2021-08-20 / Update for Unlock Android
Albviral FRP Android 8 is one of the ways to remove factory reset protection from your Android based devices. This protection is one of the many layers of protection that your phone comes with, and since this feature is related to the security of your phone, it is a bit hard to remove from your phone.
There are times when you may just want to turn the FRP off and Android 8 FRP Albviral provides you with an easy way to do it. There are both pros and cons of using this method which we will talk about in the later part of this guide.
The guide covers what exactly this tool is, how you can get it, how you can use it to remove FRP from your device, and what advantages and disadvantages it comes with.
- Part 1. What is Albviral FRP Android 8?
- Part 2. How to Download and Use Albviral FRP Android 8 to Bypass FRP Lock on Android?
- Part 3. Is It Safe to Use Albviral FRP Android 8?
- Part 4. Pros and Cons of Albviral FRP Android 8
- Part 5. The Best Albviral FRP Android 8 Alternative to Remove Google Lock (FRP)
Part 1. What is Albviral FRP Android 8?
The first thing you will probably want to know is exactly what the Albviral FRP tool Android 8 is. The Albviral FRP is actually an APK meaning it is an Android app that you can install and use on your device.
There is a feature in the app that allows you to remove the FRP lock from your Android based device. Once you have removed FRP using the app, you are free from the restrictions set by this option on your device.
The tool works even on the latest Android 8 version which most phones run nowadays.
Part 2. How to Download and Use Albviral FRP Android 8 to Bypass FRP Lock on Android?
Once you have learned what the aforementioned tool is, the next thing you will want to look at is how to use the tool. This one is important as this is how you will unlock the FRP lock on your phone and go beyond the restrictions imposed on your device.
Using the Albviral FRP Android 8 tool is fairly easy and you can be done with it in a few minutes. The following shows how to do Albviral FRP Android 8 APK download and use it on your phone.
- Turn on phone and connect to WIFI. Go back at welcome page and turn on Talkback option.
- You can turn on talkback with one of the following methods: Click on Vision Settings > Talkback > Turn on Talkback or Use 2 fingers to long-press your screen until Talkback activates.
- Swipe an "L" gesture on the screen and Global Text Menu will show up.
- Go to Talkback Settings, and then scroll using 2 fingers to disable Explorer By Touch".
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, click "Help & Feedback", and go to "About Switch Access for Android".
- From the next page, select "Play Video" and click the "Share" tab on the right of the video.
- Click the menu icon (3 dots) and the YouTube page would appear.
On internet go to google.com and search for " Bypass Android 8 Google Account Albviral". Download and install the app on your phone. Launch the app and tap on the option that says Google Account Manager APK Install.
Tap on For Version 5.0 on the following screen and continue.
Tap on the Install button to install the app on your device.
Tap on Done when the app is installed.
- Open the app and select the option that says ByPass FRP. Sign-in with your active Gmail account and follow the instructions.
You should be able to bypass FRP lock now.
Part 3. Is It Safe to Use Albviral FRP Android 8?
Safety comes first and the main concern regarding the Albviral FRP Android 8 tool is it if is safe to use it.
Unfortunately, we cannot really say it is safe to use because it is not available on the official Google Play Store. It comes from a third-party website that you may not want to blindly trust.
Part 4. Pros and Cons of Albviral FRP Android 8
As mentioned earlier, there are both pros and cons of using the tool on your phone and here are those listed for you.
- You do not need a computer to bypass FRP lock on your phone
- It works on most Android devices.
- It is a small sized app that easily downloads and installs on most phones.
- You are not sure of the authenticity of the app as it comes from a third-party website.
- It asks for your Google account details which many of you may be hesitant to give.
- It only works on devices running Android 8 version.
- The process is complicated and cumbersome.
Part 5. The Best Albviral FRP Android 8 Alternative to Remove Google Lock (FRP)
If you are not comfortable giving away your Google account credentials, you might want to look for an alternate method to bypass the FRP lock on your device. Fortunately, there is a software that helps you do it. Enter Tenorshare 4uKey for Android, a software that allows you to remove the FRP lock from your Android based devices. It has an easy to use interface and is trusted by millions of users so there are no safety concerns.
- Unlock Android passcode, fingerprint, and even screen PIN locks.
- Efficiently remove Google accounts and get rid of Google account verification (FRP).
- Remove Google account from Samsung device without password..
- Support most Android devices, including Samsung Galaxy S10+, S10
If you want to learn how to use it to remove FRP from your device, the following shows how to do it.
Download and install the software on your computer. Connect your Android device to your computer and select Remove Google Lock (FRP) in the software.
Select Android version on your screen.
Send the notification to your Samsung device. Wiat fot a few seconds.
Follow the onscreen instructions to set up your Samsung phone and click on "Next".
You will see the following when the Google account has been removed from your Samsung device successfully.
So now you have a clear idea about what Android 8 FRP Albviral is and how to use Android 8 FRP Albviral to remove the FRP lock from your Android based device. Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is a great alternative to Albviral FRP Android 8 and it helps you easily remove the FRP lock from your Android phone.