How to Bypass Google Account on Konka [Tested Method]
by Jenefey Aaron Updated on 2022-07-28 / Update for Unlock Android
If you have an Android device, specifically a Konka mobile phone, you may be wondering "how do I bypass Google verification after factory reset?" That's the Google lock or Factory Reset Protection you get after resetting an Android phone without removing the Google account from it beforehand.
If you forget the password of the Google account that was logged in, you might find yourself in a tricky situation trying to figure out how to handle or bypass it. In this post, you will learn how to bypass Google account on Konka smartphones without password. Without any ado, let's get into it.
- Part 1: What Is Factory Reset Protection on Konka?
- Part 2: How to Bypass Google Account on Konka?
- Part 3: How to Disable Google Account Lock on Konka?
- Extra Tip: How to Bypass Screen Lock on Android
Part 1: What Is Factory Reset Protection on Konka?
Before we jump into the solution to Konka FRP bypass, let's figure out these questions — what is factory reset protection? What is Google Account verification used for?
Factory reset protection, which is also called the Google account verification, is a security feature designed by Google to prevent thieves from getting easy access to your phone after a quick data factory reset. When you factory reset or hard reset your Android device without removing the Google account from it first, you'll be required to verify the credentials of the previously synced Google account. Otherwise, you'll get stuck on the verification page and lose access to the phone.
To use your device after a reset without removing the Google account from it beforehand, you'd need to bypass Google account verification after performing a factory reset. For that, check out the method below.
Part 2: How to Bypass Google Account on Konka?
Though bypassing Google Account on Konka without password is never an easy task, we still find a way for you to achieve Konka FRP bypass. For this method, you won't need to download or install any kind of tool. It uses a loophole in Konka devices that let you trick the system into thinking you've entered the old password.
That said, here's how to bypass Google account on Konka.
- Make sure you have connected your phone to an active WiFi network.
- Return to the very first "START" screen and select the Emergency call button at the bottom
- Tap on "Emergency Information" at the top, then hit the pencil icon, which will bring you to a new page.
- From there, tap on the "Add Contact" option and then choose a contact from the list.
- Now, go back to the previous page and tap the selected Contact profile.
- Tap the 3 dots on the top-right corner of it and hit Share. From the pop-up menu, select Gmail and then hit "App Info".
- Go to App notifications > Additional settings in the app > Add account > Other to set up email.
- After entering your email address, tap MANUAL SETUP > Exchange. You'll be asked for a password, simply tap the SELECT option and hit OK to continue.
- When you are on the page where you're asked to set up a screen lock, select Pattern and follow the onscreen steps to set it up.
- Once done, keep hitting the back button until you return to the first screen of the setup. Tap on the START button and select "Set up as new". When you need to verify your pattern, draw the pattern set up just now.
- Sign in to your Google account and create a new passcode as per the on-screen instructions.
- When you're on the Google Verification page, tap "Skip" at the bottom left corner and start the setup as usual.
Congratulation! Now you've successfully bypassed Google account on Konka and regained access to the phone without the Google password.
Part 3: How to Disable Google Account Lock on Konka?
Since the method how to bypass Google Account on Konka is complicated, we suggest disabling Google account Lock on Konka before factory resetting the device to avoid being stuck on the Google account verification once again. Below is a detailed guide on how to disable Google account lock on Konka. You can essentially use these methods to remove Google account on Android devices for any brand.
Method 1: Disable Google Account Lock on Settings
Removing the Google account from your device via Settings is the simplest way to deactivate the FRP lock on Konka. To do this, follow the steps.
- Go to Settings > Accounts.
- Select the Google account you're logged into.
Tap "Remove Account", then confirm.
- Repeat the process if you have multiple Google accounts synced on the device.
Once all the Google accounts are removed, the Google lock on Konka will be disabled automatically.
Method 2: Disable Google Lock Online via Google Account
You can also remove the Google account from your device from Google settings. To do that, you would need to log into your Google account on a computer, then use Google Account Settings to remove the access. Here's how to do it.
- Open Google on your computer.
- Sign in to the Google account that is synced on your Android device.
Select "Device activity and notifications" from the menu.
Under "Recently used devices", click "REVIEW DEVICES".
- Remove the Konka phone you'd want to remove the access from.
Now, the Google account has been removed from the Android device.
Bonus Tip: How to Bypass Screen Lock on Android?
It is not unusual for users to forget the screen lock on their device, be it a PIN, password or pattern lock. If you are locked out of your Android device due to a forgotten password or pattern, Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is the ultimate tool for you to unlock Android phone without password. With 4uKey for Android, you can easily remove any type of screen lock from your device in just a few minutes.
That said, here's how to use 4uKey for Android to remove the screen lock from your device.
Download and install Tenorshare 4uKey for Android on your computer. Once installed, launch it and connect your phone to the PC.
When your phone gets detected, select "Remove Screen Lock" from the main screen.
On the next screen, select the first option, i.e., "Remove Screen Lock".
Click "Yes" to confirm that you're willing to erase all the data on your phone.
Wait for the process to complete. When it's done, simply unplug your phone and you will see that the screen lock is gone!
The Bottom Line
If you have struggled with how to bypass Google account on Konka, now you can relax after learning the method to deal with it.
To better help you get rid of such a situation, we also taught you how to remove Google lock from your Android device without having to download an app. Furthermore, if you're looking for the best method to remove the screen lock, Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is the way to go.
- Bypass Google account verification on Samsung devices (Android 6-13)
- Remove Android password, pattern, PIN, and fingerprint lock just one click away
- Support removing screen lock and FRP on both Win & Mac