What Can I Do If iCloud DNS Bypass not Working
iCloud DNS bypass is an useful way to remove iCloud activation lock. However, most of you might probably have tried that and found it doesn’t working. So are you already looking for the best alternative or correct way when iCloud DNS bypass not working? We can guide you how to overcome this challenge. Kindly read this article further to find lasting solution to your challenge.
- Part 1: What is DNS Bypass in iPhone?
- Part 2: If iCloud DNS Bypass Not Working, Try Again with Correct Way
- Part 3: If iCloud DNS Bypass Not Working, Try Best Alternative- Tenorshare 4MeKey
Part 1: What is DNS Bypass in iPhone?
This is a feature in the iPhone that assists users to convert readable names into numerical IP addresses. It works for individuals who are experiencing iCloud activation lock issue. People often use it to alter the IP server path in their device’s WIFI settings. By doing so, they can browse the internet, play games, etc comfortably.
Part 2: If iCloud DNS Bypass Not Working, Try Again with Correct Way
Perhaps you’re having a tough time in dealing with DNS server not working for iCloud case or iCloud DNS bypass not working iPhone 8 plus, you probably have been using the wrong method. Kindly follow the steps below to easily achieve your iPhone 6 Plus bypass activation goals. Before you start to use this method, please note some things below:
- This way only applies for iOS 9-iOS 10.3.
- The supported devices range from iPhone 4-iPhone 7 Plus.
- This method doesn’t really allow you to log out of Apple ID but just hide it.
- You can look through websites but activation lock still exists.
Now let’s check out the detailed info about how to operate this method:
- Swipe to the WIFI setting page on your iPhone.
- Tap the ‘i’ symbol near the WIFI network. Also, press Home Button> More WIFI Setting.
- Furthermore, visit the connection settings page and select Forget this Network.
- Click ‘i’ again and enter a DNS server to bypass iCloud Activation Lock according to your location.
- At this stage, you should see the option of Next page, avoid clicking it.Instead press Back button. Now you are on iCloud Bypass screen.
- Kindly scroll down the page, and go to the Menu and set up your apps, music, internet, camera, etc.
Part 3: If iCloud DNS Bypass Not Working, Try Best Alternative-Tenorshare 4MeKey
The iCloud bypass DNS not working issue may persist even with the method above. That’s because such an issue demands the use of a sophisticated tool and you couldn’t really bypass activation lock.
So you might wonder is there a good way to remove iCloud activation lock? Tenorshare 4MeKey is a brilliant app you can use here, which has been verified by a large number of users. Tenorshare 4MeKey has amazing features that will ensure the DNS iCloud bypass not working issue will be resolved swiftly. You can remove activation lock without password or Apple ID easily. Currently, this tool only supports iPhone 5S-X, which runs iOS 12.3-13.6, but 12.4.5/12.4.6/12.4.7/12.4.8 for macOS users.
Follow the steps below to use this app if you run into the iCloud DNS bypass menu is not working challenge.
Video Guide on How to Remove iCloud Activation Lock
Download and run the software on computer to access its feature. Once the application is opened, “Remove iCloud Activation Lock” should pop up on your screen.
Confirm your device information and click “Start Remove”option to complete the bypassing process.
Now your iCloud activaton lock has been removed without any problem.
Congratulations ! You just completed the entire task of bypassing your phone iCloud DNS.
Now, you must have learn about the best way to when iCloud bypass DNS not working. Using Tenorshare 4MeKey is quite the most innovative way of ensuring that you accomplish your goals without experiencing many difficulties.