What to Do when 'iPhone is Disable Connect to iTunes'
iPhone locked say connect to iTunes, iTunes say enter password first - come on Apple I cannot have devices argue with each other. What to do when your iphone says connect to itune?"
What to Do When iPhone Is Disabled And Wont Connect to iTunes
There are also lots of users who cannot connect disable iPhone to iTunes for entering passcode. When using iPhone, users may meet many different problems which may lead to iPhone disabled situation. If you have no idea to fix, read this article and we will guide you to unlock your disable iPhone effectively.
- Part 1: Unlock iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes with 4uKey
- Part 2: How to bypass iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes Problem via iCloud
- Part 3: How to Fix Disabled iPhone/X/SE 2020 using iTunes
Part 1: Unlock iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes with 4uKey
If you find iTunes cannot help to get your iPhone X/8/7/6/5 get out the disabled statement, you may consider getting help from professional software. Tenorshare 4uKey - iPhone Screen Unlocker, a professional iPhone passcode bypass tool, can help you unlock password protected/disabled iPhone/iPad/iPod within few steps.
Tip: It's important to backup disable iphone before unlock to prevent data loss.
- Download and install Tenorshare iPhone Unlocker on your PC/Mac, run the program and connect your iPhone with computer via USB.
Click "Start" on the main interface to remove iPhone passcode.
- You will be guide to download the latest IPSW files for unlocking iPhone password.
After the download process completes, you now can click "Unlock Now" to start.
The password removing process may take you several minutes, please keep your iPhone connected during the operation.
After the passcode removed, you can set up your iPhone X/8/7/6/5 with a new password. And you can also choose to restore iPhone from backup.
Part 2: How to bypass iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes Problem via iCloud
If you have enabled "Find My iPhone" feature on your disabled iPhone, you can also use iCloud to fix and avoid iPhone disabled connect to itunes but can't enter passcode problem.
Step 1: Go to icloud.com/find with browser and sign in with your Apple ID.
Step 2: Click "All Devices" at the top of your browser window.
Step 3: Select the device you want to erase. Click "Erase" to erase your device and its passcode.
After these operations, you iPhone will be reset and go back to factory reset stage. You now can set up your iPhone again with a new password.
Part 3: How to Fix Disabled iPhone using iTunes
But for users who still want to use iTunes to repair the disabled iPhone. For that you have tried to fix iPhone disabled but cannot connect to iTunes to type in passcode. Here you may try to boot your iPhone in recovery mode first and then use iTunes to update/restore your iPhone.
Step 1: You should first get your iPhone Xs/Xs Max/XR/X/8/7/6/5 into recovery mode.
- iPhone X/8/8 Plus users need to press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the recovery-mode screen.
- iPhone 7/7 Plus users need to press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery-mode screen.
- iPhone 6s and earlier users need to press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery-mode screen.
If you fail to manually enter recovery mode, you can also force iPhone into recovery mode with Tenorshare ReiBoot.
Step 2: When you see the option to "Restore" or "Update", choose "Restore".
iTunes will start to restore your disabled iPhone, if the process takes over 15 minutes, your iPhone will exit recovery mode and you then should enter again.
Step 3: When the process completes, you can set up your iPhone and use it again.
That's all about how to fix iPhone disabled connect to iTunes not working issue. If you have the same problem on other types of iOS devices, you may also refer to this article and get out the trouble.