What to Do When iPhone Says iPhone Is Disabled Connect to iTunes
by Jenefey Aaron Updated on 2023-03-07 / Update for iPhone Tips
"My iPhone is disabled and won't connect to iTunes." There are lots of users who cannot connect disabled iPhone to iTunes and get stuck at the screen lock. If you have no idea to fix it, read this article and we will guide you to unlock your disabled iPhone effectively.
- Why Does My iPhone Say iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
- Solution 1. Unlock iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes with 4uKey
- Solution 2. Bypass iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes via iCloud
- Solution 3. Use iTunes to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
Why Does My iPhone Say iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
Facing this situation, some people may still do not know why their iPhones get disabled and ask them to connect to iTunes. Briefly speaking, you will see the "iPhone is disabled" message after you enter the wrong screen lock passcode several times.
Firstly, your iPhone will allow you to enter passcode again in a few minutes, then when you see iPhone is disabled connect to itunes, it is permanently locked and you have to reset it without passcode via iTunes or other possible ways.
Note: If your iPhone is running iOS 15.2 and later, you will see iPhone Unavailable or Security Lockout message instead of iPhone is disabled.
Solution 1. Unlock iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes with 4uKey
iPhone is disabled connect to itunes how to unlock? If you find disabled iPhone won't connect to itunes, you may consider getting help from professional software. Tenorshare 4uKey - iPhone Screen Unlocker, which can help you unlock password-protected and disabled iPhone/iPad/iPod without iTunes within few steps.
After download and install 4uKey on your computer, now let's start fixing iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes.
Run the program and click "Start" on the main interface to remove iPhone passcode.
Connect your disabled iPhone with computer via USB. Click Next, and you will be guide to download the latest firmware package.
After the download process completes, you now can click "Start to Remove" to continue.
- The passcode removing process may take you several minutes, please keep your iPhone connected during the operation.
After the passcode removed, you can set up your iPhone as a new one.
Solution 2. Bypass iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes via iCloud
Besides 4uKey, how to get my iPhone out of disabled mode without iTunes? There is also another way for iPhone disabled connect to iTunes fix. Well, if you have enabled "Find My iPhone" feature on your disabled iPhone, you can use iCloud to erase iPhone with or without computer.
Go to icloud.com with browser and sign in with your Apple ID. Click "Find iPhone" > "All Devices".
Select your disabled iPhone that you want to erase. Click "Erase iPhone" to reset it and its passcode.
If you have no computer available now, then sign into iCloud website on any mobiles of your friend or family. It does the same way to erase your disabled iPhone.
That is how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes. After this process, your device will be reset to factory settings, and iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes will disappear.
Solution 3. Use iTunes to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
How to connect to iTunes when iPhone is disabled? For users who still want to use iTunes to repair the disabled iPhone, here you may try to put your iPhone into recovery mode first and then use iTunes to restore your iPhone.
Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes. Follow the steps below to enter into recovery mode.
- iPhone 8 and above including SE (2nd & 3rd): press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the recovery mode screen.
- iPhone 7/7 Plus: press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery-mode screen.
iPhone 6s and earlier: press and hold both the Home and Top (or Side) buttons at the same time.
After that, when you see the option to "Restore" or "Update", choose "Restore".
iTunes will start to restore your disabled iPhone and exit recovery mode. Now you know how to get iPhone out of disabled mode with iTunes.
That's all about how to fix iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes. No matter it is iTunes, iCloud or Tenorshare 4uKey, choose the one that can help you out. If you have the same problem on other types of iOS devices, you may also refer to this article and get out the "connect to iTunes iPhone disabled" trouble.
- Remove Apple ID or iCloud account on iPhone/iPad without password
- Bypass iPhone/iPad screen passwords instantly
- Bypass MDM Screen from iPhone/iPad
- Remove screen time passcode in 3 simple steps
- Fix disabled iPhone/iPad without iTunes or iCloud