What to Do When iPhone 13 Is Disabled Connect to iTunes
"My iPhone is disabled and won't connect to iTunes." There are lots of users who cannot connect disabled iPhone to iTunes and get stuck at the screen lock page. If you have no idea to fix, read this article and we will guide you to unlock your disable iPhone effectively.
- Solution 1. Unlock iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes with 4uKey
- Solution 2. Bypass iPhone Disabled Connect to iTunes via iCloud
- Solution 3. Using iTunes to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
Solution 1. Unlock iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes with 4uKey
iPhone is disabled connect to itunes how to unlock? If you find disabled iPhone won't connect to itunes, you may consider getting help from professional software. Tenorshare 4uKey - iPhone Screen Unlocker, which can help you unlock password protected/disabled iPhone/iPad/iPod without iTunes within few steps.
It's important to backup disabled iPhone before unlock to prevent data loss. Now let's start fix iPhone 13/12/11/X/8/7/6 is disabled connect to iTunes.
- Download and install 4uKey iPhone Unlocker on your PC/Mac, run the program and connect your iPhone with computer via USB.
Click "Start" on the main interface to remove iPhone passcode.
- You will be guide to download the latest firmware package for unlocking iPhone password.
After the download process completes, you now can click "Start to Remove" to continue.
- The password removing process may take you several minutes, please keep your iPhone connected during the operation.
After the passcode removed, you can set up your iPhone with a new password.
After the password has been removed, you will also fix iPhone 13 is disabled connect to iTunes issue. All other iPhones and iPads are support.
Solution 2. Bypass iPhone Disabled Connect to iTunes via iCloud
Besides 4uKey, there are also other two ways about iPhone disabled connect to iTunes fix. The first one is how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes. Well, if you have enabled "Find My iPhone" feature on your disabled iPhone, you can use iCloud to erase iPhone without computer.
- Go to icloud.com/find with browser and sign in with your Apple ID.
Click "All Devices" at the top of your browser window.
Select the device you want to erase. Click "Erase" to erase your device and its passcode.
After this process, your device will be reset and go back to factory reset stage, and iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes will disappear.
Solution 3. Using iTunes to Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes
How to connect to iTunes when iPhone is disabled? For users who still want to use iTunes to repair the disabled iPhone, here you may try to put your iPhone into recovery mode first and then use iTunes to update/restore your iPhone.
- iPhone 13/12/11/X/8 and SE (2nd & 3rd generation): press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the recovery-mode screen.
- iPhone 7/7 Plus: press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery-mode screen.
iPhone 6s and earlier: press and hold both the Home and Top (or Side) buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery-mode screen.
If you fail to manually enter recovery mode, you can one click to put iPhone into recovery mode with Tenorshare ReiBoot totally FREE.
Connect your iPhone that is in recovery mode to your computer and open iTunes. When you see the option to "Restore" or "Update", choose "Restore".
iTunes will start to restore your disabled iPhone, if the process takes over 15 minutes, your iPhone will exit recovery mode and you then should enter again.
That's all about how to fix iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes. No matter it is iTunes, iCloud or Tenorshare 4uKey, choose the one that can help you. If you have the same problem on other types of iOS devices, you may also refer to this article and get out the "connect to iTunes iPhone disabled" trouble.