How to Bypass iPhone Passcode in 6 Effective Ways (Video Tutorial)
What to do if your iPhone is unavailable due to entering wrong passcode for many times? Do you know how to bypass iPhone passcode when you forget the passcode? Well, this post will list 6 solutions to help you bypass iPhone lock screen, no matter you have iPhone 7, iPhone 11 or latest iPhone 13.
- Way 1. How to Bypass iPhone Passcode for All iOS Devices [100% Working]
- Way 2. How to Bypass iPhone Passcode via iTunes
- Way 3. How to Bypass iPhone Passcode through iCloud
- Way 4. How to Bypass iPhone Passcode by Erasing iPhone [For iOS 15.2 and Later]
- Way 5. How to Bypass iPhone Password with Siri [Only For iOS 10 and Below]
- Way 6. How to Crack iPhone Passcode with Elcomsoft iOS Forensic Toolkit [Expensive]
Video Tutorial on how to bypass iPhone passcode if forgot:
Way 1. How to Bypass iPhone Passcode for All iOS Devices [100% Working]
Are you wondering how to bypass face ID and passcode on iPhone? Tenorshare 4uKey - iPhone passcode unlocker tool can bypass password on iPhone easily with several steps. It can remove all types of screen locks like passcode, face ID, pattern, etc, and supports iPhone 13/12/11/Xs Max/Xs/X/8/7/6s/6/5s/SE or any other iOS devices perfectly, have a try by following below step-to-step guide.
Download Tenorshare 4uKey and run it on computer. Connect your locked iPhone to it via USB cable. Click "Start".
Click "Download" to download the latest iOS firmware package.
After downloading the iOS firmware successfully, hit "Start to Remove" to remove passcode.
Once done, your iPhone will restart and you have successfully bypass iPhone lock screen.
This process of bypassing iPhone passcode is simple to users even if you are a green hand.
Way 2. How to Bypass iPhone Passcode via iTunes
We can also use iTunes which can restor iPhone to bypass iPhone lock screen when you forget the passcode. However, this method will be a bit complicated for users who are not familiar with iPhone recovery mode, because it might require them to put locked iPhone into recovery mode. Follow the instructions below.
- First connect locked iPhone to iTunes on PC with a USB cable, if it can detect the device, directly click on Restore iPhone. If not, go on.
- Put your iTunes into recovery mode manaually.
- Open iTunes on you rcomputer and connect your iPhone in recovery mode to it.
iTunes will detect your iPhone and display following message. Click on "Restore" button, which deletes all the data, including the passcode.
Way 3. How to Bypass iPhone Passcode through iCloud
Is there other ways to to bypass iPhone 7 passcode or how to bypass iPhone passcode without iTunes? The third choice for your is using iCloud to erase iPhone data with another devices. This method of how to bypass iPhone lock screen works only when you have enabled "Find My iPhone" feature on your device.
- Go to iCloud.com on your computer or another device. Sign into iCloud with Apple ID and password.
Select the device that you would like to erase and click on "Erase iPhone" button. This will erase your iPhone so you can unlock it without passcode.
Way 4. How to Bypass iPhone Passcode by Erasing iPhone [For iOS 15.2 and Later]
The last iOS 15.2 update introduced a new feature - erase iPhone with Apple ID passcode to help bypass iPhone passcode if forgot. And in iOS 15.2, you are able to unlock iOS device without PC. But there are also 3 requirements before using this method.
- Your device must be using iOS/iPadOS 15.2 or later.
- Your device needs to be connected to a cellular or Wi-Fi.
- You need to have your Apple ID and password that has been set up on the device.
Here are steps to unlock iOS device by using new function - Erase iPhone:
Enter your passcode until your device asks you to try later. And then you will see the Erase iPhone option in the screen.
- Tap Erase iPhone and tap it again to confirm.
And then you are required to enter your Apple ID password to sign out password on your device.
- After the eraseing process, restart your device and follow the instructions to set up your device like setting an new one.
Way 5. How to Bypass iPhone Password with Siri [Only For iOS 10 and Below]
Excepting by using third-party tool, you can use Siri to get into locked iPhone without restoring. However, your device has to run iOS 8.0 to iOS 10.1 to apply this way. Here is how to bypass iPhone lock screen without password through Siri.
- Activate Siri on your iPhone and ask Siri "What is the time now?" Siri will display the local time.
Tap on the clock icon which will bring you to the menu of the World Clock. Click "+" sign on the top right corner to add another clock.
In the search box type a few characters, and select all. Tap on "Share" from the provide options and select Message to open a new message window.
In the "To" field of the message window, you can hold it and then tap "paste" to paste the copied text into this field.
- Now wait for a few seconds, then press the Home button. This will take you to the home screen and iphone passcode is bypassed successfully.
Way 6. How to Crack iPhone Passcode with Elcomsoft iOS Forensic Toolkit (Expensive)
Elcomsoft iOS Forensic Toolkit allows to bypass iPhone passcode and extract secrect data from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices. Moreover, you can get iCloud login information via extracting protected keychain items. But the price with $1495 for one license is really expensive and its success rate is lower than Tenorshare 4uKey, introduced above. If you do not care about price, you can go with us to try Elcomsoft iOS Forensic Toolkit.
- Download and install the licensed version after payment.
- Launch this iPhone passcode unlocker and connect your locked iPhone with USB to computer.
"D Disable Lock - Disable screen lock(until reboot)" can be found at the windows once it is launched. Input "d" behind ">:" and press "enter" to proceed to bypass iPhone passcode automatically.
FAQs About How to Bypass iPhone Passcode
1. How to bypass iPhone passcode without losing data?
There is no way to unlock or remove your iPhone password without lossing data at the moment. If you already backup your data to iTunes or iCloud, you can use Tenorshare UltData to restore data to your iPhone.
2. How many failed passcode attempts can you have?
5 failed attempts will be locked out for 1 min, 6 for 5 mins, 7 for 15 mins, 8-9 for 1 hour. For 10 failed attempts when you enter the passcode, all your data will be removed.
3. What errors you will get once your iPhone is lockded?
You will see below errors on your iPhone screen
Here we introduced 6 different methods for how to bypass iPhone passcode if forgot or when you get a locked iPhone without password. You can select your preferred solution, and if you can't bypass passcode on iphone with siri, iTunes and iCloud, Tenorshare 4uKey is highly recommended for its effectivity and much less cost than Elcomsoft iOS Forensic Toolkit.