4 Ways to Bypass iPhone XS/X/8/7/6 Passcode
Now and then we could forget the passcode of our iPhone, and how to bypass iPhone passcode is one of the most trending searches in Google. In this post we are going to share the full solutions to bypass forgotten password on iPhone Xs Max/Xs/X/8/7/6s/6/5s with iOS 12/11/10. These foolproof solutions about removing iPhone passcode in this post are applicable when you say any of the messages on your iPhone screen:
- iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes
- iPhone is disabled try again in 1 minute
- iPhone is disabled try again in 15 minutes
- iPhone is disabled try again in 1 hour
- iphone is disabled try again in 24 million minutes
- iphone is disabled try again in 47 years
Yes, you can use Siri to get into locked iPhone without restoring if your device is running iOS 8.0 to iOS 10.1. Here is how to bypass iPhone lock screen without password through Siri.
1. Hold down the Home button for a few seconds to activate Siri on your iPhone.
2. Ask Siri “What is the time now?” and Siri will display the local time.
3. Tap on the clock icon which will bring you to the menu of the World Clock. Click “+” sign on the top right corner to add another clock.
4. In the search box please type a few characters, and select all these characters.
5. Select “Share” from the provide options.
6. In the pop-up choices please select Message to open a new message window.
7. In the “To” field of the message window, you can hold it and then tap “paste” to paste the copied text into this field.
Now wait for a few seconds before pressing the Home button. This will take you to the home screen and you’ve bypassed iPhone passcode successfully.
We can also resort to iTunes for unlocking iPhone when password is forgotten. There are two scenarios for removing password in iTunes:
Scenario A: Your iPhone has synced with iTunes before:
1. Connect your disabled iPhone via USB to computer.
2. Open iTunes on your computer.
3. iTunes will sync your iPhone and create a backup of all data automatically.
4. After the sync process finishes, you can go to Summery tab and click “Restore iPhone” to restore iPhone to factory settings. This will remove passcode on your iPhone.
5. Click on “Restore Backup” in iTunes and select the most recent backup to restore data to your device. You can now unlock your iPhone without passcode.
Scenario B: If your iPhone hasn’t synced with iTunes before, you can use Recovery Mode to unlock iPhone without password:
2. Open iTunes and it will detect your iPhone and display following message. Click on “Restore” button to restore your iPhone passcode.
This method of bypassing iPhone passcode works only when you have enabled “Find My iPhone” feature on your device.
1. Go to iCloud.com on your computer.
2. Sign into iCloud with your Apple ID and password.
3. Select “All Devices” from the top menu of browser.
4. Select the device that you would like to erase and click on “Erase” button. This will erase your iPhone so you can unlock it without passcode.
The above methods not working or they are tedious to operate? You can try this third-party iPhone passcode unlocker tool – 4uKey to bypass any iPhone passcode easily. This program will remove iPhone passcode by installing the latest IPSW file without iTunes. It supports the latest iPhone Xs/Xs Max/XR/X/8 and iOS 12 devices perfectly.
Download Tenorshare 4uKey and run it on computer. Click your locked or disabled iPhone to computer via USB cable. Click “Start”.
This iPhone Unlocker will lead you to download the compatible firmware for your device.
With the downloaded firmware package, 4uKey will start removing the passcode.
This process of bypassing iPhone passcode is simple and efficient; even you are a green hand.
Here we introduce 4 different methods for iPhone passcode unlock in 2018 when you forget the password or get a locked iPhone without knowing the password. You can choose your preferred option, and if you can’t hack iPhone passcode with common methods, I will recommend 4uKey to bypass iPhone passcode without iTunes.