4 Ways to Bypass iPhone Passcode (iPhone 11 Included)
Now and then we could forget the passcode of our iPhone, and how to bypass iPhone passcode is one of the most trending searches in Google. In this post we are going to share the full solutions to bypass forgotten password on iPhone 11/Xs Max/Xs/X/8/7/6s/6/5s with iOS 13/12/11/10. These foolproof solutions about removing iPhone passcode in this post are applicable when you say any of the messages on your iPhone screen:
- iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes
- iPhone is disabled try again in 1 minute
- iPhone is disabled try again in 15 minutes
- iPhone is disabled try again in 1 hour
- iphone is disabled try again in 24 million minutes
- iphone is disabled try again in 47 years
Way 1: Bypass iPhone Passcode without Any Password[No technical Required]
The above methods not working or they are tedious to operate? You can try this third-party Tenorshare 4uKey -iPhone passcode unlocker tool to bypass any iPhone passcode easily. This program will remove iPhone passcode by installing the latest IPSW file without iTunes. It supports the latest iPhone Xs/Xs Max/XR/X/8 and iOS 12 devices perfectly.
This process of bypassing iPhone passcode is simple and efficient; even you are a green hand. If you still need further guide of how to use 4uKey, below video will show your clearly how to unlock iPhone.
Way 2: Bypass iPhone Passcode with Siri[Only For iOS 10 and Below]
Yes, you can use Siri to get into locked iPhone without restoring if your device is running iOS 8.0 to iOS 10.1. Here is how to bypass iPhone lock screen without password through Siri.
- Hold down the Home button for a few seconds to activate Siri on your iPhone.
- Ask Siri "What is the time now?" and Siri will display the local time.
- In the search box please type a few characters, and select all these characters.
Now wait for a few seconds before pressing the Home button. This will take you to the home screen and you've bypassed iPhone passcode successfully.
Way 3: Bypass iPhone Passcode with iTunes[You iPhone Must Sync Before]
We can also resort to iTunes for unlocking iPhone when password is forgotten. There are two scenarios for removing password in iTunes:
Scenario A: Your iPhone has synced with iTunes before:
- Connect your disabled iPhone via USB to computer.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- iTunes will sync your iPhone and create a backup of all data automatically.
- After the sync process finishes, you can go to Summery tab and click "Restore iPhone" to restore iPhone to factory settings. This will remove passcode on your iPhone.
Scenario B: If your iPhone hasn't synced with iTunes before, you can use Recovery Mode to unlock iPhone without password:
Way 4: Bypass iPhone Passcode with iCloud[You Must Know Password]
This method of bypassing iPhone passcode works only when you have enabled "Find My iPhone" feature on your device.
- Go to iCloud.com on your computer.
- Sign into iCloud with your Apple ID and password.
- Select "All Devices" from the top menu of browser.
Here we introduce 4 different methods for iPhone passcode unlock when you forget the password or get a locked iPhone without knowing the password. You can choose your preferred option, and if you can't hack iPhone passcode with common methods, I will recommend Tenorshare 4uKey to bypass iPhone 11 passcode without iTunes.