How to Bypass iPhone Passcode in 6 Effective Ways (Video Tutorial)
What to do if your iPhone is unavailable due to entering wrong passcode many times? Do you know how to bypass iPhone passcode when you forget the passcode? Whether you have an iPhone 7, iPhone 12 or latest iPhone 14 and even iPad, we've got you covered. So, without further ado, let's dive into the 6 different ways to bypass your iPhone passcode.
- Way 1. How to Bypass iPhone Passcode for All iOS Devices [100% Working]
- Way 2. How to Bypass iPhone Passcode via iTunes
- Way 3. How to Bypass iPhone Passcode through iCloud
- Way 4. How to Bypass iPhone Passcode by Erasing iPhone [For iOS 15.2 and Later]
- Way 5. How to Bypass iPhone Password with Siri [Only For iOS 10 and Below]
- Way 6. How to Crack iPhone Passcode with Elcomsoft iOS Forensic Toolkit [Expensive]
Video Tutorial on How to Bypass iPhone Passcode if Forgot:
Way 1. How to Bypass iPhone Passcode for All iOS Devices [100% Working]
Are you wondering how to bypass face ID and passcode on iPhone? For an iPhone user who have forgotten the passcode, it can be frustrating to be locked out. Fortunately, there's a solution: Tenorshare 4uKey which bypasses passcode on iPhone easily with several steps.
Why choose Tenorshare 4uKey? Let's see what this iPhone passcode unlocker tool can do for you:
- It removes all types of screen locks like 4/6-igit passcode, Face ID, Touch ID, etc.
- It supports iPhone 14/13/12 to iPhone 6/5s/SE and all iPads perfectly. Compitable with the latest iOS/iPadOS 16.
- Besides lock screen, it can bypass iPhone passcode like screen time passcode, MDM, and Apple ID.
- No iTunes needed. This process of bypassing iPhone passcode is simple to green hands.
- High success rate, safe and secure.
Now have a try by following below step-to-step guide to bypass passcode on iPhone.
Download Tenorshare 4uKey and run it on computer. Connect your locked iPhone to it via USB cable. Click "Start".
After 4uKey detectes your iPhone, go next. Click "Download" to download the latest iOS firmware package.
After downloading the iOS firmware successfully, hit "Start to Remove" to remove passcode.
Once done, your iPhone will restart and you have successfully bypass iPhone lock screen.
Way 2. How to Bypass iPhone Passcode via iTunes
We can also use iTunes which can restore iPhone to bypass iPhone lock screen. However, this method will be a bit complicated for users because it might require them to put locked iPhone into recovery mode. Follow the instructions below.
- First connect locked iPhone to iTunes on PC with a USB cable, if it can detect the device, directly click on Restore iPhone. If not, go on.
- Put your iTunes into recovery mode manually.
iTunes will detect your iPhone and display the following message. Click on "OK" button and click Restore iPhone, which deletes all the data, including the passcode.
Way 3. How to Bypass iPhone Passcode through iCloud
Is there other ways to bypass iPhone lock screen or how to bypass iPhone passcode without iTunes? The third choice for you is using iCloud to erase iPhone with another device, be it a computer or mobile. This method works only when you have enabled "Find My iPhone" feature on your device.
- Go to iCloud.com on your computer or another device. Sign into iCloud with Apple ID and password.
Select the device that you would like to erase from All Devices and click on "Erase iPhone" button. This will erase your iPhone so you can unlock it without passcode.
Way 4. How to Bypass iPhone Passcode by Erasing iPhone [For iOS 15.2 and Later]
The iOS 15.2 update introduced a new feature - erase iPhone with Apple ID passcode on the lock screen to help bypass iPhone passcode if forgot. But there are 3 requirements before using this method.
- Your device must be using iOS/iPadOS 15.2 or later.
- Your device needs to be connected to a cellular or Wi-Fi.
- You need to have your Apple ID and password set up on the device.
Now here are steps on how to bypass iPhone passcode without PC via Erase iPhone:
Enter your passcode until your device asks you to try later and see the Erase iPhone option at the bottom screen.
- Tap Erase iPhone and tap it again to confirm.
And then enter your Apple ID password to sign out and erase your device.
- After the erasing process, your iPhone will restart. You can set up your device like setting an new one.
Way 5. How to Bypass iPhone Password with Siri [Only For iOS 10 and Below]
Here is a trick to bypass iPhone passcode, which is to get into locked iPhone without restoring via Siri. However, your device has to run iOS 8.0 to iOS 10.1 to apply this way. See how to bypass iPhone lock screen without password through Siri.
- Activate Siri on your iPhone and ask Siri "What is the time now?" Siri will display the local time.
Tap on the clock icon which will bring you to the menu of the World Clock. Click "+" sign on the top right corner to add another clock.
In the search box, type a few characters and select all. Tap on "Share" from the provided options and select Message to open a new message window.
In the "To" field of the message window, hold it and then tap "paste" to paste the copied text.
- Now wait for a few seconds, then press the Home button. This will take you to the home screen and iPhone passcode is bypassed successfully.
Way 6. How to Crack iPhone Passcode with Elcomsoft iOS Forensic Toolkit (Expensive)
Elcomsoft iOS Forensic Toolkit can bypass iPhone passcode and extract secrect data from iOS devices. Moreover, you can get iCloud login information via extracting protected keychain items. But the price with $1495 for one license is really expensive and its success rate is lower than Tenorshare 4uKey, introduced above. If you do not care about price, go with us to try Elcomsoft iOS Forensic Toolkit.
- Download and install the licensed version after payment.
- Launch this iPhone passcode unlocker and connect your locked iPhone with USB to computer.
"D Disable Lock - Disable screen lock(until reboot)" can be found at the windows once it is launched. Input "d" behind ">:" and press "enter" to proceed to bypass iPhone passcode automatically.
FAQs About How to Bypass iPhone Passcode
1. How to bypass iPhone passcode without losing data?
There is no way to unlock or remove your iPhone passcode without lossing data at the moment. If you have already backd up your data to iTunes or iCloud, you can use Tenorshare UltData to restore data to your iPhone later.
2. How many failed passcode attempts can you have?
6 failed attempts will cause your iPhone get locked out for 1 min, 7 for 5 mins, 8 for 15 mins, 9 and more for 1 hour. For 10 failed attempts when you enter the passcode, all your data will be removed possibly.
3. What errors you will get once your iPhone is locked?
You will see below messages on your iPhone lock screen:
- iPhone is disabled try again in 1 minute
- iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes
- iPhone unavailbe try again in 5 minutes
- Security Lockout try again in 15 minutes
Here we introduced 6 different methods for how to bypass iPhone passcode and get into your locked iPhone again. Select your preferred solution, and Tenorshare 4uKey is highly recommended for its higher effectivity than iTunes and iCloud and much less cost than Elcomsoft iOS Forensic Toolkit.
Just remember to keep your passcode remembered in the future and avoid having to go through this pascode bypassing process again.