How to Bypass iPhone Passcode in 5 Effective Ways (Video Tutorial)
Do you know how to bypass iPhone lock screen when you forget the passcode? What to do if your iPhone is disable due to entering wrong passcode for many times? Well, this post will list 5 solutions to help you bypass iPhone passcode, be it iPhone 6, iPhone 7 or latest iPhone 12.
- Solution 1. Bypass iPhone Passcode for All iOS Devices (100% Working)
- Solution 2. How to Bypass Passcode on iPhone via iTunes
- Solution 3. How to Bypass iPhone Lock Screen through iCloud
- Solution 4. How to Unlock iPhone with Siri? [Only For iOS 10 and Below]
- Solution 5. Crack iPhone Passcode with Elcomsoft iOS Forensic Toolkit (Expensive)
Solution 1. Bypass iPhone Passcode for All iOS Devices (100% Working)
Tenorshare 4uKey - iPhone passcode unlocker tool can bypass password on iPhone easily with several steps. It supports iPhone 12/11/Xs Max/Xs/X/10/8/7/6s/6/5s/4/SE 2 generation or any other iOS devices perfectly. It not only can help you get into your iPhone without screen passcode, but also allow you to remove your Apple ID if you forgot it. This method does not have limitations, have a try by following below step-to-step guide.
Video Tutorial: How to Bypass iphone Passcode with 4uKey
Download Tenorshare 4uKey and run it on computer. Connect your locked iPhone to computer via USB cable. Click "Start".
Click "Download" to download the latest iOS firmware.
After downloading the iOS firmware successfully, hit "Start Unlock" to remove passcode.
Once the iPhone passcode is removed, your iPhone will restart. Go to set the iPhone by following the prompt and create new passcode. Then, you can enter the iPhone to use it without hassle.
This process of bypassing iPhone passcode is simple to users even if you are a green hand.
Solution 2. How to Bypass Passcode on iPhone via iTunes(iPhone 12 Supported)
We can also resort to the iTunes to bypass iPhone lock screen when you forget the passcode. However, this method might be a bit of complicated for those users who are not familiar with iPhone recovery mode, because it requires users put locked iPhone into recovery mode manaually. Follow the instructions below.
- Put your iTunes into recovery mode manaually
Open iTunes and it will detect your iPhone and display following message. Click on "Restore" button, it will then start to erase your iPhone, which deletes all the data, including the passcode.
Solution 3. How to Bypass iPhone Lock Screen through iCloud
This method of how to bypass iphone password works only when you have enabled "Find My iPhone" feature on your device.
- Go to iCloud.com on your computer.
- Sign into iCloud with your Apple ID and password.
- Select "All Devices" from the top menu of browser.
- Select the device that you would like to erase and click on "Erase" button. This will erase your iPhone so you can unlock it without passcode.
Solution 4. How to Unlock iPhone with Siri? [Only For iOS 10 and Below]
Excepting by using third-party tool, you can use Siri, official tool, to get into locked iPhone without restoring. However, your device has to run iOS 8.0 to iOS 10.1 if you need to apply this way. Here is how to bypass iPhone lock screen without password through Siri.
- Hold on the Home button for a few seconds to activate Siri on your iPhone.
- Ask Siri "What is the time now?" and Siri will display the local time.
- Tap on the clock icon which will bring you to the menu of the World Clock. Click "+" sign on the top right corner to add another clock.
- In the search box please type a few characters, and select all these characters.
- Select "Share" from the provide options.
- In the pop-up choices please select Message to open a new message window.
- In the "To" field of the message window, you can hold it and then tap "paste" to paste the copied text into this field.
- Now wait for a few seconds, then, pressing the Home button. This will take you to the home screen and iphone passcode is bypassed successfully.
99% users can bypass iPhone passcode successfully with above 4 methods. If you still cannot do bypass, you can try the following method if you does not care to pay more than iPhone price to get into locked iPhone.
Solution 5. Crack iPhone Passcode with Elcomsoft iOS Forensic Toolkit (Expensive)
Elcomsoft iOS Forensic Toolkit allows to remove iPhone passcode and extract secrected datas from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices. Moreover, you can get iCloud login information via extrcting protected keychain items. But the price with $1495 for one license is really expensive and its sucess rate is lower than the first solution, Tenorshare 4uKey, introduced before. If you do not care about price. You can go with us to try Elcomsoft iOS Forensic Toolkit.
- Download and install the licensed version after payment.
- Launch this iPhone passcode unlocker and connect your Locked iPhone with USB to computer.
- "D Disable Lock -Disable screen lock(unitil reboot)" can be found at the windows once it is launched. Input "D" behind ">:" and press "enter" to proceed to bypass iPhone passcode automatically.
Here we introduced 5 different methods for how to bypass passcode on iphone when you forget the password or get a locked iPhone without knowing the password. You can select your preferred solution, and if you can't bypass passcode on iphone with siri, iTunes and iCloud, Tenorshare 4uKey is highly recommended to you for its effectivity and much less cost than Elcomsoft iOS Forensic Toolkit. More importantly, Tenorshare 4uKey supports to unlock App ID.
FAQs About How to Bypass iPhone Passcode.
1. How do I unlock my iPhone if I forgot my passcode without erasing data
There is no way to unlock or bypass your iPhone password without lossing data at the moment. If you already backup your data to iTunes or iCloud, you can use Tenorshare UltData to restore data to your iPhone.
2. How many failed passcode attempts can you have?
5 failed attempts will be locked out for 1 min, 6 for 5 mins, 7 for 15 mins, 8-9 for 1 hour. If you set for 10 failed attempts to earase your data when you set passcode, all your data will be removed.
3. What errors you will get once your iPhone is lockded?
You will see below errors on your iPhone screen