Top 5 Ways to Bypass Screen Lock on iPhone 13
Yesterday, I got locked out of my new iPhone 13 after my daughter entered wrong passwords too many times. I can't use the device until now. What can I do to unlock my iPhone? Please give me your advice on addressing this issue. Thanks in advance!
If you get locked out of your iPhone accidentally then the only way to get into your device again is to bypass the locking mechanism of your iPhone. But conventional methods won't work on a sophisticated device like iPhone 13/12/11/XS/X/8 (Plus)/7/6/SE/5. Then, how to bypass screen lock on iPhone? In general, you can use apps like iTunes or iCloud to bypass iphone lock screen but there are certain restrictions using these apps. So in this article, we'll also introduce other useful methods available where you can just connect the device and bypass the lock screen.
- Way 1: How to Bypass Screen Lock on iPhone 13 using iTunes
- Way 2: How to Get Past iPhone 13 Lock Screen with iCloud ("Find My iPhone" Must be Enabled)
- Way 3: How to Bypass iPhone 13 Lock Screen using Third-Party Tool
- Way 4: iPhone 13 Lock Screen Removal by Tricking Siri
- Way 5: How to Unlock iPhone 13 without PC (for iOS 15.2 Only)
Way 1: How to Bypass Screen Lock on iPhone 13 using iTunes
If you are having trouble in unlocking your iPhone then you should connect the device to iTunes. Since iTunes was designed to support the iOS users in every possible way, you can use it if you want to bypass the lock of your iPhone, which is also the way Apple encourages users to try. Using iTunes in the right way will yield the right result.
- Open the iTunes app.
- Put your device into Recovery Mode. Tap the Volume up button and then the Volume down button. Now hold the Side button to get the Apple logo.
- Now, connect the affected iPhone to the computer.
- A messages box will pop up, saying "There is a problem with iPhone that requires it to be updated or restored."
iTunes will verify to erase all data and settings for the last time. Tap "Restore and Update".
- First of all, your iPhone is disabled so, you have to use another iOS device or your computer to proceed further.
- Now, open that other device and visit iCloud.com.
- Sign-in to your iCloud account using your ID and password.
- Now, go to "Find My iPhone".
Navigate to "All Devices" options and select your iPhone from the list of devices.
Now, choose "Erase Device" option to completely remove all the data and settings from your iPhone.
You are done! This is how to unlock screen on iPhone using iTunes. If any of your iOS devices ever get disabled or locked then first you should try to connect the device to iTunes to get it fixed. Keep in mind, if you haven't synced the device in the past with iTunes, it can lead to some problems and return errors.
Way 2: How to Get Past iPhone 13 Lock Screen with iCloud ("Find My iPhone" must be Enabled)
If you are unable to connect your device to iTunes then the alternative option is to use the iCloud app to bypass the locked device. iCloud may not be the first option you choose but it is as effective as iTunes. The app uses the "Find My iPhone" feature to unlock the device. Here are the steps to bypass iPhone password lock screen with iCloud:
It will take some time to completely wipe the device, and this is how to get past iPhone lock screen. This procedure may be a bit different but it efficiently unlocks your iPhone. The only catch is that the "Find My iPhone" feature needs to be enabled before you have locked out of your iPhone or else it won't work.
Way 3: Bypass iPhone 13 Lock Screen using Third-Party Tool
So, if the official apps above haven't been very useful to you then Tenorshare 4uKey should be your choice. It is a third-party lock screen removal tool developed just to bypass the lock of your iPhone. It is by far the best method here in this article which can effectively remove the lock so that you can use your iPhone once again. Be it any type of lock or passcodes 4-digit, 6-digit, numerical, Touch ID, Face ID, it can just about bypass anything. Here's how you can bypass iPhone lock screen using Tenorshare 4uKey:
- Download and installed Tenorshare 4uKey on your PC by clicking the "Download" button below.
Now, run the tool on your computer and connect the locked iPhone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Click on "Start" on the main window when your iPhone is detected.
Now, the app will need you to download the firmware package, simply choose a destination for it and then click "Download".
Once the download is completed, you can click on "Unlock Now" to start the process right away.
The procedure is finished and now you know how to bypass iPhone lock screen with 4uKey. All of the data from your iPhone will be removed alongside the password of your iPhone, so, you need to restore iPhone from a backup to use it at full capacity again.
Way 4: iPhone 13 Lock Screen Removal by Tricking Siri
Siri is the personal assistant provided by Apple. So, if you somehow able to trick Siri then you can bypass the lock of your device very easily. So, how to trick Siri? you can find the answer below.
- Navigate to the passcode screen on your locked iPhone.
- Enter number 8 for 5 seconds.
- Enter number 9 for 5 seconds,
- Enter number 6 for 5 seconds.
- Now, hit "Cancel" to delete all the previous numbers.
- Similarly, enter number 3 for 4 seconds.
- Enter number 2 for 4 seconds.
- Enter number 0 for 4 seconds.
Now, hit "Emergency".
- Enter "asterisk or star" key for 3 seconds and then key in "91234#"
- Now, again wipe out the above-entered number, key in "8569#" and delete it immediately.
Enter "*911*" and delete it immediately again.
- Dial and call 9116.
Finally dial and call 911.
Wait for the iPhone will get unlocked.
This is a very simple trick to do a lock screen removal on your iPhone. But keep in mind it does not always work on every iOS device.
Way 5: How to Unlock iPhone 13 without PC (for iOS 15.2 Only)
A new Security Lockout feature in the latest iOS 15.2 update allows users to erase a locked iPhone without connecting it to a PC or Mac. If your locked iPhone has been updated to iOS 15.2, then you can follow the steps below to bypass screen lock on iPhone. Please make sure that your Apple ID is linked to the device and that you know the Apple ID password. In addition, the device must be on an internet connection.
After several failed attempts to unlock the iPhone with passwords, you'll see an "Erase iPhone" option in the lower right corner. Simply tap on that option.
Once you confirm that you want to erase your iPhone, enter your Apple ID password to have the account deregistered from the device.
The device will start to reset itself. When the process is complete, your device will be unlocked and start from fresh, with all user data being erased.
This article is a complete guide to educate you on how to bypass the lock of your iPhone if you get locked out of it. We have introduced 5 ways to achieve that result. The first one is to use iTunes; it is capable and very effective. Unfortunately, certain conditions have to be fulfilled to use this app. Another one is to use iCloud but you need to activate the "Find My iPhone" feature beforehand to use this feature. You can also try tricking Siri to unlock the device but this may not work on every device. If your device runs iOS 15.2, you can try to erase it directly.
If all these methods are unsuitable for you then you can take the high road and use the mentioned third-party tool called Tenorshare 4uKey and it won't disappoint you. It is the best and our winner in this article!