Best 4 Ways on How to Unlock A Disabled iPhone without iTunes [iPhone 13 Supported]
If you enter the wrong code several times or if your phone 13 got stolen and someone other than you tried to force their way into the device, it is very much possible that your iPhone 13 may get disabled and show Connect to iTunes screen. So, in such a situation, no one will be able to enter the device and any conventional methods will not work. There are a few special methods that Apple has placed for that. But if you are unable to connect to iTunes then you won't be able to use that certain procedure to unlock the device. So, how to unlock a disabled iPhone 13 without iTunes, there are a few apps and tools that can help you and they are mentioned in this article.
- 1: How to Unlock A Disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud (iPhone 13 Supported)
- 2: Unlock A Disabled iPhone with iCloud (iPhone 13 Supported)
- 3: Unlock A Disabled iPhone with Siri (iPhone 13 Supported)
- 4: Unlock A Disabled iPhone by Erasing iPhone(Only iOS 15.2 or later Supported)
Part 1: How to Unlock A Disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud(iPhone 13 Supported)
Generally, when a user gets locked out of his/her iPhone, he/she usually look for the official options provided by the company. Sadly, these official apps are not very reliable. The first problem is that these apps are using decade old methods to fix the problem which is not very convenient and is filled with various drawbacks. Like, if you use iTunes to unlock your device, it needs to be synced to iTunes beforehand otherwise you will not be able to connect to iTunes during the lockdown. On the other hand if you go for iCloud then once you have enable the "Find My iPhone" feature beforehand to find your device otherwise the procedure won't work. There are also the usual problems on both apps like if you use them, your device will be completely wiped clean of data.
So, it seems like you will be better off without using these apps. So, how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud, your best option is to use the third-party tool called Tenorshare 4uKey. It is a potent unlocker tool that can unlock your iPhone 13/12/11/XS/XR/X/8/7/7Plus/6Plus/5/5S/SE. It is very easy to use and works very effectively across Windows and Mac. Before unlocking, it's important to make a backup if its disable. The steps to use Tenorshare 4uKey to fix your iPhone are mentioned below:
Download the Tenorshare 4uKey software on your computer. Then install the app on your computer and launch it.
Now, you need to connect the device to your computer with a USB cable.
After detection, click on "Start" on the main window of the app.
Now, to progress further you have to download the firmware package. So, select a location and click on "Download".
After it is downloaded you need to click on "Unlock Now" to unlock your iPhone.
Now, just wait for the software to unlock the device. So, if you want a solution for iPhone disabled fix without iTunes then your best bet is to use Tenorshare 4uKey. It is convenient and very efficient.
Part 2: Other Ways to Unlock A Disabled iPhone without iTunes (iPhone 13 Supported)
Apple may tell you that when you get locked out of your iPhone, your best bet is to use the iTunes app but it is not really true. There are other reliable options available which are much efficient and convenient than iTunes. Like iCloud, this is also an official app and it is able to unlock disabled iPhone without iTunes, the description of the procedure is mentioned below.
Way 1: How to Unlock A Disabled iPhone with iCloud
It is natural to get locked out of your iPhone but a device like iPhone has several security measures to protect the device, so, it won't be unlocked using the conventional methods. So, how to reset disabled iPhone without iTunes? The answer is iCloud! Or Find My iPhone to be precise! As an official Apple release, iCloud is also a valid option if you want to unlock your device. But you should know that iCloud uses a very unorthodox method by using "Find My iPhone" option of your device. The procedure is as follows:
- First, you need to visit www.icloud.com.
- After that use your Apple ID to sign-in to your iCloud account.
- Then click on "Find My iPhone".
In the options, go to "All Devices" and select your iPhone from the list.
Then select "Erase Device" to completely eliminate all the data from your device.
This procedure will take 20 or 30 minutes but it will unlock the device. Well, the process may seem simple but there are complications like you have to at least once use "Find My iPhone" to locate your phone before you use it in such situations and the procedure will completely remove all the data from your iPhone.
Part 3: Unlock A Disabled iPhone with Siri (iPhone 13 Supported)
This is more of a trick than a method to use Siri the inbuilt AI of your iOS device. If you successfully trick the AI then there is a possibility that you can unlock the device. But, how to unlcok a disabled iPhone without iTunes by using Siri, just follow the steps below:
- Go to the passcode screen on your iPhone.
- Press and hold the number 8 button for 5 seconds.
- Press and hold the number 9 button for 5 seconds.
- Press and hold the number 6 button for 5 seconds.
- Now, tap "Cancel" to delete the previously entered numbers above.
- Again, Press and hold the number 3 button for 4 seconds.
- Press and hold the number 2 button for 4 seconds.
- Press and hold the number 0 button for 4 seconds.
Now, tap "Emergency".
- Press and hold the "asterisk or star" key for 3 seconds.
- Type "91234#"
- Delete the above-entered number.
- Again type "8569#" and delete it immediately.
Type "*911*" and delete it immediately.
- Enter 9116 and tap the call button.
Enter 911 and tap the call button again.
- Wait for 20-40 seconds and your iPhone will get unlocked.
As you can see that this is a simple trick and it obviously works, unfortunately not always. It may not work on some iPhones. But still, you should learn this trick if you want to know how to unlock a disabled iPhone 6 without iTunes.
Part 4: Unlock A Disabled iPhone by Erasing iPhone(Only iOS 15.2 or later Supported)
In the latest iOS 15.2 update, a new feature added which is your are able to reset your iOS devices by going to Erase iPhone in the device's Lock Screen. But there are 3 requirements in using this method to unlock your device.
3 requirements before you reset your device
- Your device must be using iOS 15.2 or iPadOS 15.2 or later.
- Your device needs to be connected to a cellular or Wi-Fi.
- You need to have your Apple ID and password that used to set up device.
If your device satisfy the conditions above, you can start to reset your device with this method.
Steps to unlock locked iOS device by Erasing Device
- Try entering your passcode until your device asks you to try later. And then you will see the Erase [Device] option in the screen.
- Tap Erase [Deivce] and tap it again to confirm.
- Enter your Apple ID password to sign out of your Apple ID on your device.
- The last step is tapping Erase [Deivce] to delete all of your data on settings. (You can restore your data with iTunes if you have backup.)
- Restart your device and follow the instructions to set up your device like setting an new one.
Finally, we can say that never think that iTunes is the one and only way to fix your iOS device. There are lots of other suitable apps available that are recognized as one of the best in their respective fields. As the official app of iOS, iTunes will come with various promises but recently the app has failed to keep those promises several times. So, it is in your best interest to shift your focus to other apps like iCloud or third-party tool like Tenorshare 4uKey. It is the best method here hands down! It has proven how easy it is to use and unlock iPhones with just a few steps. It is hassle-free and that's why we are highly encouraging you to use this stellar software.