[Ultimate Guide] How to Unlock iPhone Passcode Without Computer 2023
We now get more used to unlocking our iPhones via Touch ID or Face ID. And it is easier for us to forget the screen passcode. Or when you but a second-hand iPhone, and the device needs the passcode to unlock, which you do not know. So how to get into locked iPhone? Can we unlock it without iTunes or PC? With this in mind, here is how to unlock iPhone passcode without computer if you forgot.
- Way 1. How to Unlock iPhone Passcode without Computer（iOS 15.2 and Later)
- Way 2. How to Unlock iPhone Passcode without Computer via Find My
- Way 3. Unlock iPhone Passcode with Computer Quickly by 4uKey（Must Try)
Watch this video to learn how to unlock iPhone. Or keep reading and master the methods one by one.
Way 1. How to Unlock iPhone Passcode without Computer（iOS 15.2 and Later)
Must-Know Things before Resetting the Unavailable iPhone
- There must be an Apple ID logged on the device.
- You know the Apple ID password.
- The device is connected to a mobile data or Wi-Fi network.
If your locked iPhone is running iOS 15.2 or later, here's how to unlock iPhone passcode without computer.
- Repetedly entering wrong passcodes on your iPhone Lock Screen to show the iPhone Unavailable/Security Lockout notice.
When an "Erase iPhone" option displays on the screen, tap on it and then tap again to confirm the operation.
Enter the Apple ID password to start the erase process. When it completes, set up your device as new.
Way 2. How to Unlock iPhone Passcode without Computer via Find My
Some iPhone users may have not updated their devices to iOS 15.2 or later yet, or the Erase iPhone option does not appear on the lock screen. How to reset iPhone without passcode and computer with the same Apple ID situation? Well, iCloud is here to help. Make sure Find My is turned on your locked iPhone.
If you have another Apple device that has been signed in with the same Apple ID.
- Open Find My on another iPhone or iPad. Tap on Devices.
Find and select your locked iPhone, and in the next page, scroll down to locate Erase This Device.
- Tap on it and let it finish. Then you will see your locked iPhone erased and restarted.
If you do not have another Apple device.
- Use any other phone, open iCloud official website, and sign in your iCloud account.
- Tap on "Find iPhone" to continue. And find and select your device.
Last, tap on "Erase iPhone", and then confirm the choice.
Way 3. Unlock iPhone Passcode with Computer Quickly by 4uKey（Must Try)
Can't remember that passcode? And you didn't turn on the Find My iPhone feature? Tenorshare 4uKey helps you unlock your iPhone with computer in minutes. No passcode or iTunes needed. Just follow the simple 3 steps, you will get your locked iPhone unlocked.
Download 4uKey on you Windows or Mac, then install and open it. Click "Start" to begin.
Connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable, then click "Next".
Next, you will see the screen that asks you to download the firmwave package, click "Download" to get it.
After the package have been downloaded, click "Start Remove" to start the process.
The whole precess will take some tiome, please wait till your the removal process has done.
As you can see, there is a way for how to unlock iPhone passcode without computer with the help of Apple ID. And if Apple ID is not signed in your locked iPhone, try to unlock iphone passcode with Tenorshare 4uKey. After that, you can freely restore your backup files from iTunes or iCloud.