Top 4 Ways to Get into A Locked iPhone 13/14 Without Password
It is normal for you to enter the correct password and unlock the phone. But in the situation where you enter the incorrect passwords then the iPhone gets unavailable, how to get into a locked iPhone? Don't worry we are here to help. In this article, you will find your answer.
- Way 1: Get into a Locked iPhone without iTunes or Passcode
- Way 2: Get into a Locked iPhone 13/14 with Security Lockout (iOS 15.2 and Later)
- Way 3: Get into a Locked iPhone 13/14 with iTunes
- Way 4: Get into A Locked iPhone 13 with iCloud [Find My iPhone Enabled]
Way 1: Get into a Locked iPhone without iTunes or Passcode
The first viable option and by far the best method to get your iPhone unlocked is using a third-party tool called Tenorshare 4uKey. This app is specifically designed for this purpose. Be it any type of lock, 4-digit/6-digit, FaceID, or TouchID, it can unlock everything. Here's how to unlock a locked iPhone using Tenorshare 4uKey:
- Begin by downloading the Tenorshare 4uKey software on your computer.
Now, run the program then click Start to begining unlocking iPhone passcode.
Connect your iPhone and computer with a USB. After detection, click on "Next".
Select a destination for the firmware package and then click on "Download".
After the firmware has been downloaded you need to click on "Start Remove". The program will start to unlock your iPhone.
Video below will show you detaily how to use 4uKey to remove iPhone passcode and get into locked iPhone.
The entire procedure takes a few minutes to complete, stay connected for that time. This is the simplest solution to your problem, it is efficient and convenient and most importantly gets the job done fast!
Way 2: Get into a Locked iPhone 13/14 with Security Lockout (iOS 15.2 and Later)
For device running iOS 15.2 and later, you can make your locked iPhone enter the Unavailable or Security Lockout mode and then erase it. This method only works if you’ve signed your Apple ID in the device and the device has a network connection. The detailed steps:
On the lock screen, enter the password for many times until you see an “Erase iPhone” appear on the lower right corner.
Then select “Erase iPhone” and enter the Apple account’s password.
- Now you need to wait for the erase process to complete and set up your iPhone again.
Way 3: Get into a Locked iPhone 13/14 with iTunes
The mostly used optionfor how to get into a locked iPhones is iTunes. Many people think thatwhenf youhaveo such trouble, connecting the device to iTunes will get it solved.Not exactly, iTunes may not recognize your iPhone, and, you have to put the device into the recovery mode and the restore it.
Related Read: iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes
- Run the latest iTunes on your computer (Finder on Mac), and connect your iPhone to it with a lightening cable.
Then you can put it into recovery mode. Different models have different ways:
- a. For iPhone 8 to iPhone 14: First press the Volume Up button and then press on Volume Down button. Then press and hold the Side button until you see the "recovery mode screen".
- b. For iPhone 7 and 7 Plus: press and hold the side and volume down buttons together at the same time. Leave them after the device enters recovery mode.
- c. For iPhone 6 and earlier models, press and keep pressing the Home and Power button and just wait for recovery mode.
- When iTunes detects your device in recovery mode, a message prompt will pop-up saying "There is a problem with iPhone that requires it to be updated or restored"
- Tap Restore and iTunes will verify again to restore all your data and settings including the passcode.
Way 4: Get into A Locked iPhone 13 with iCloud [Find My iPhone Enabled]
The last and final solution to your locked iPhone problem is iCloud. As iTunes provides a potent method, iCloud on the other hand also provides a solution. It basically uses Find My iPhone feature to remotely erase and unlock your iPhone. So, how to get into a locked iPhone without the password? The description is mentioned below:
- Open a browser and go to icloud.com.
- Enter your Apple ID and password signed in on your locked iPhone.
- Now, click on Find iPhone and then All Devices from the top. Select your iPhone from the list.
Click on the "Erase" button. Then it will erase all the data on your iPhone and you will be able to unlock it without passcode.
FAQs about A Locked iPhone 13/14
1. What does it mean when iPhone is locked
iPhone locked can have different meaning in different cases.
- Case one: You are locked out of iPhone with passcode you forgot and you are unable to enter it. It is the topic we discussed here.
- Case two: Your iPhone is locked by iCloud activation lock because you cannot remember the Apple ID password after factory reset.
- Case three: Your iPhone is locked with remote management profile. You can only use approved application.
- Case four: iPhone is locked with special carrier. In this case, you can only use SIM card from that carrier.
2. How many attempts do you have to unlock an iPhone?
If you have 6 failed attempts, you will have 1 min locked out, 7 for 5 mins, 8 for 60 mins, 10 for complete lockout and data erase.
Locked iPhone is a very common problem faced by iOS users. Instead of taking the device to the nearest Apple Store, you can use any of the solutions mentioned above to solve how to get into a locked iPhone.
iPhone Unavailable/Security Lockout can help you erase your device. iCloud and iTunes are common ways recommeded by Apple. You can also use the third-party tool Tenorshare 4uKey to unlock the locked iPhone effectively and faster. It is easy to use and doesn't involve any complicated steps unlike other methods here. We highly recommend this software!