How to Unlock iPad without Password/Passcode
Have you ever got locked out of your iPad that you have left your kid with, and they tried to login and entered the wrong passcode multiple times? Well, this is a common scenario with most parents or people having young siblings accessing their iPhone or iPads. So, what have you thought of in order to get into your iPad safely? If you are thinking how to unlock iPad without password, then we have some quick fixes for you here.
Keep reading to explore!
- Way1: How to Unlock iPad without Password/Passcode Instantly by Tenorshare 4uKey
- Way2: Unlocking iPad without Password via iTunes
- Way3: Unlocking iPad without Password in Recovery Mode
- Way4: Unlock iPad without Passcode via Find My iPhone
- Way 5: How to Unlock iPad without Passcode by Siri
Way1: How to Unlock iPad without Password/Passcode Instantly by Tenorshare 4uKey
While you are worrying about how to unlock iPad without password, we have an exceptional tool for you. Tenorshare 4uKey is among the top-notch trustworthy tools that you can rely upon, when it comes to unlocking iPad sans a password, nothing can beat it. You can also factory reset your iPad or iPhone as well, as the software not only unlocks devices but helps you factory reset them too. You can use it both on a Mac or a Windows computer as per your convenience. With this tool, you can bypass the iPad forgotten passcode without much hassle. It can get rid of any kind of passcode, be it Face ID, Touch ID, or 4 to 6 digit passcodes. It supports the latest iOS versions and the newest of iOS devices as well.
Step 1: Grab your copy of Tenorshare 4uKey from its website, then install and launch it. Connect your locked iPad to your PC and hit on 'Start' button over the 4uKey interface.
Step 2: From the upcoming screen, you need to simply hit the 'Download' button once the software detects the latest compatible firmware version for it.
Step 3: After the download completes, you need to hit the 'Start Unlock' button and wait for the process to complete. Within a while your iPad will be unlocked again.
Way2: Unlocking iPad without Password via iTunes
For iTunes synced devices, there is a traditional way of doing this. In this part of the article, we will show how to unlock iPad without password through iTunes. It's prevalent to take device backup before running the process, as there are chances of data loss as the device gets factory reset while unlocking it. Here is the guide:
1. On your pre-trusted and iPad backed up computer, update iTunes to the most recent version. From the iTunes interface, tap on your iPad name from the top-left corner.
2. Hit on the 'Summary' tab now followed by tapping the 'Restore iPad…' button over there.
3. Now, your iPad is wiped out of all data and unlocked. You need to set it up again with new passcodes and Touch IDs.
Way3: Unlocking iPad without Password in Recovery Mode
Well, you have seen how to unlock iPad without password when you have synced your iPad prior to losing access to it. But, what if the passcode is lost or forgotten when you haven't synced or trusted it with a computer? In such cases 'Recovery Mode' comes into rescue. Here is how to unlock iPad without password :
1. First launch iTunes on your computer and then get your iPad connected using a USB cable.
2. To put your iPad in 'Recovery Mode', keep holding the 'Home' and 'Sleep/Wake' buttons simultaneously until you can see 'Connect to iTunes' display onscreen.
3. Over the iTunes screen, hit on the 'Restore' option and then set up your iPad afresh.
Way4: Unlock iPad without Passcode via Find My iPhone
For iPads that weren't synced with iTunes, you can alternatively look for other methods of unlocking the locked device, i.e. using 'Find My Phone'. For this, you must have enabled Find My iPhone feature from your iCloud over your iPad. Here's what you need to know about how to unlock iPad without password.
1. Go to www.iCloud.com/#find > enter Apple ID credentials > 'Find My iPhone'.
2. Press 'All Devices' > choose your iPad name here.
3. Hit the 'Erase iPhone/iPad' and your device is reset to factory setting and being unlocked.
Note: When you are trying to learn how to unlock iPad without password using the above 4 methods. Make sure to take a backup regularly. These methods factory reset your iPad and tend to lose data.
Way 5: How to Unlock iPad without Passcode by Siri
iCloud allows you another method for understanding how to unlock iPad without password. Here, we will use Siri for the rescue.
1. Hold down the 'Home' button till 'Siri' is not activated on your iPad. Once 'Siri' I at your command, ask 'What is the time now?'. Wait for 'Siri' to respond by displaying the local time.
2. Now, tap on the clock icon and enter the World Clock menu. Hit the '+' sign in order to add an additional clock.
Type anything in the search box and then press 'Select All'. Now, click the 'Share' option.
Hit the 'Message' tab now. It will launch a new message window. For choosing the 'Paste' option, hold the 'To' field. Wait few seconds and hit the 'Home' button and access the 'Home' screen. Now, you have bypassed the passcode and unlocked the iPad successfully.
From the above article, we would recommend you to for Tenorshare 4uKey, for a safe and reliable iPad unlocking. There is no comparison to it across the market, when it comes to bypassing any kind of passcodes on iOS devices. Please feel free to leave you comments bewlow if you have any questions.