2018 Top 2 Ways to Transfer Music to iPad without iTunes
A lot of iPad users enjoy listening to the songs and it does add great pleasure to the daily life. But when it comes to moving your music to iPad, you can choose iTunes to sync music and other media files among multiple iOS devices, however, this method has self-evident shortcomings, like, you'll have to sync the whole music library with iTunes when transferring music to iPad. Besides, this process is a little bit time-consuming and iTunes only supports limited music formats. Therefore, this guide will introduce top 3 ways to fix how to transfer music to iPad Pro/Air 2/Air/4/3/2, iPad mini 4/3/2 without iTunes.
- Part 1. No.1 Choice to Import Music to iPad without iTunes
- Part 2. Using iCloud to Copy Music to iPad from PC Wirelessly
Good news is that you can use third party software for direct transferring between iPad/iPhone/iPod touch and your computer. Here we strongly recommend using Tenorshare iCareFone, which offers you a free way to share iOS files (Contacts, Notes, Photos, Videos, Music, Apps, etc.) efficiently. Tenorshare iCareFone is the No.1 software to free transfer 20 songs to iPad without iTunes.
- Launch the installed program on your laptop and connect iPad or iPhone to your laptop with USB cable. When your iDevice is detected, click on "File Manager".
- Then select "Music" and click on "Add" icon below it.
- Next, select a song or songs from your computer and click "Open".
- Then the desired music is transferred to your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch successfully.
Follow the similar steps to upload other types of files; Tenorshare iCareFone will impress you greatly with its incredible speed and convenience.
In fact, iCloud is a default backup tool for iOS device. Nevertheless, it can also be used to upload music to iPad from PC.
- On PC browser, go to "icloud.com" and log in iCloud with your Apple ID.
- Select "iCloud Drive" icon and then tap "Upload" to copy songs from computer to iPad. Drag & Drop function is also available.
- Check uploaded songs on "iCloud Drive" of your iPad.
Now we've got 2 methods to fix how to transfer music to iPad. But if you want to save precious time and get excellent using experience, we'd like to recommend using Tenorshare iCareFone. Hope you enjoy this excellent tool!