[Can't Miss] How to Transfer Music from iPod to iPhone 13/12/11/X/XS/XR
Get a new iPhone and want to copy music from iPod to iPhone? The process of transferring music from iPod to iPhone is not only tedious and boring but can be a little troublesome especially for those songs not purchased through the iTunes store.
If you are unfamiliar with the iPod to iPhone transfer process. Here in this article, we will introduce 5 Easy Ways on how to transfer songs from iPod to iPhone.
- Part 1. One Click to Transfer Music from iPod to iPhone with iCareFone(iPhone 13 Supported)
- Part 2. How to Get Music from iPod to iPhone without Computer
- Part 3. How to Transfer Songs from iPod to iPhone Using iTunes
- Part 4. Choose the Best Way to Move Music from iPod to iPhone
Part 1. One Click to Transfer Music from iPod to iPhone with iCareFone(iPhone 13 Supported)
The easiest and quickest way to transfer music from old iPod to iPhone 12 is using a professional iPhone music transfer like Tenorshare iCareFone. With it, you can easily transfer transfer songs from iPod to new iPhone including non-purchased music.
Benefits of Using iCareFone to Transfer Music from iPod to iPhone
- Transfer songs from iPod to iPhone at fast speed
- Transfer all or selected music from iPod to iPhone
- Transfer not only purchased but non-purchased music without restrictions
- No data ease on the target iPhone
- Maintain 100% original audio quality
If you need to transfer all or selected playlist from iPod to iPhone, iCareFone let you easily transfer them without iTunes restrictions.
- Download and install the software on your computer. And connect your iPod to your computer and run the software.
Select "Backup & Restore" tab from the top menu and then check the box before Music to backup your music.
Once completed, you unplug your iPod and connect your target iPhone. Select "Backup & Restore" tab and select the backup you just created.
Select the files you want to restore, and choose to "Restore to Device" to transfer them for transferring music from iPod to iPhone without iTunes.
Part 2. How to Get Music from iPod to iPhone without Computer
How to move music from iPod to iPhone wirelessly? Sometimes, you may not have a computer available. Luckily, there are ways for you to share music from iPod to iPhone without a computer.
1. Copy Music from iPod to iPhone Via iTunes Store
For purchased music from iTunes store, you can directly get music from iPod to iPhone via the iTunes store.
- Sign in your iPhone with the same Apple ID of your iPod.
- Go to the iTunes Store and click More > Purchased.
- Select Music and go to the Not on This iPhone tab.
Select All Songs and tap Download All to save the songs to your iPhone.
2. Get Music from iPod to iPhone Using Home Sharing
How do I transfer music from iPod to iPhone? Instead of transferring, you can also use Home Sharing to share iPod playlist to iPhone. The following steps are the details.
- On your iPod, go to Settings app and tap on Music.
- Tap on the Home Sharing and enter in your Apple ID details.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Music > Home Sharing and sign in with the same Apple ID.
Run the Music app on your iPhone and you will find your old iPhone's playlists in there.
3. Move Music from iPod to iPhone Using Sync Library
If you have subscribed to Apple Music, you can turn on Sync Library feature to get music downloaded from Apple Music on your iPod and iPhone directly.
- Make sure you have subscribed to Apple Music.
- Sign in to your iPhone with the Apple ID you use to purchase the Apple Music subscription.
Go to Settings > Music and toggle on Sync Library.
Part 3. How to Transfer Songs from iPod to iPhone Using iTunes
If the music files are purchased via iTunes, then you can also move music from iPod to iPhone using iTunes. I would say this is a slow and long process, but it can yet be regarded as alternate way. Just do the following:
- Connect your iPod to the computer via a USB cable. Then just wait for iTunes to recognize your iPod. Once recognized, hit the iPod logo on the left side of iTunes.
Then select the Music > Sync entire music library > Apply.
- iPod will start synchronizing your music files. When completed, simply disconnect the iPod.
- After that, you need to copy the songs to your new iPhone. Connect your iPhone to computer first. Then hit the iPhone icon in the left column and select the Music > Sync Music.
Next, select Selected Playlists, Artists, and Albums. And check the playlist you just created when prompted. Click the Apply button and iTunes will begin to copy the music files to iPhone.
Part 4. Choose the Best Way to Move Music from iPod to iPhone
Take a look at the comparison sheet below thus to choose the best way to transfer music from iPod to iPhone 7 and other models.
|Transfer Methods||Required Time||Difficulty||Pros||Cons|
|iCareFone||Short||Easy||One-click to transfer music||Not Free|
|iTunes Store||Long||Easy||Free||Only for purchased music|
|Home Sharing||Medium||Easy||Free||Songs not permanently saved on iPhone|
|Sync Library||Medium||Easy||Automatically Sync||Requited to subscribe to Apple Music|
|iTunes||Long||Difficult||Free||Only for purchased music|
There you go with the 5 methods music from iPod Touch/Nano/Shuffle to iPhone 13/12/11/11 Pro/XS/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7/6 with/without iTunes. Do you know about other interesting methods on how to transfer music from iPod to iPhone 6? Which are more effective? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.