[Picutures Guide]How to Sync My Boyfriends Phone to Mine
Do you want to keep a close check on your boyfriend’s messages? If so, then you must be wondering ‘How to sync my boyfriend’s phone to mine?’ You’ll be glad to know that today’s guide is based on this exact topic. Syncing your partner’s phone to your phone allows you to view all previous messaging activities involving him.
- On iPhone - How to Sync Boyfriends Phone to Mine with 2 Methods
- On Android - How to Get Boyfriends Text Messages with Google Account
- Problems of Get Boyfriends Text Messages with These Methods
On iPhone - How to Sync Boyfriends Phone to Mine with 2 Methods
If you both use iPhones, then your answer to the question ‘How to get your boyfriend messages sent to your phone?’ is rather simple. You’ll have two separate and distinct methods to sync both of your iPhones together. All methods include step-by-step guides for you to follow and get the desired result in no time!
Method 1: How to Sync My Boyfriends Phone to Mine for Free on iCloud
iCloud offers free syncing services to iPhone users which can be used to sync two phones together. So if you’re wondering ‘How to sync my boyfriend’s phone to mine for free?’, then iCloud is your method to go with.
- Before we start, ensure that both the iPhones are logged into the same Apple ID.
- From your boyfriend’s iPhone, go to ‘Settings’.
- Select your Name and then, press ‘iCloud’.
- Turn on all data that you need to sync on your boyfriend’s phone.
- Repeat this process on the other iPhone as well.
The selected data categories will now be synced to your iPhone which is signed in the same Apple ID.
>Method 2: How to Get Your Boyfriend Messages Sent to Your Phone [Free & Paid]
Now, let’s move onto the second step of how to sync my boyfriend’s phone to mine. Personally, I believe this method to be more convenient and easy to do as it involves the use of a third-party software – Tenorshare iCareFone. The ‘Backup & Restore’ option of iCareFone allows you to easily synctwo separate iPhones and transfer data between them. With that said, let’s understand how you can use iCareFone to sync your boyfriend’s phone to yours in a matter of minutes.
Backup Your Boyfriend's iPhone
- Download and install Tenorshare iCareFone on your computer.
- Connect your boyfriend’s iPhone to the computer with a USB cable and allow iCareFone to detect the iPhone.
Once detected, go to the ‘Backup & Restore’ tab from the menu.
Select the files that you need to sync. You may select various data categories like messages, contact, and many more.
The backup process might take some time depending on the size of files, so be patient.
Restore Your Boyfriend's iPhone
Now that you’ve uploaded a backup of this data on iCareFone, the next step is to restore this backup on your iPhone. Also note that restoring the data on your iPhone will overwrite all previous data. Follow the steps below to successfully restore the data on your iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer and launch iCareFone.
- Go to the ‘Backup & Restore’ tab.
Press the ‘To view or restore previous backup files’ option from the bottom left corner of the page to view all past backups.
- Select the backup that you made from your boyfriend’s iPhone.
Select all the files that you need to sync, and then press ‘Restore to Device’.
On Android - How to Get Boyfriends Text Messages with Google Account
We’ve already discussed about iPhones, so now let’s talk about how to get your partner's text messages on android devices. Honestly, having an android phone makes no difference as the process is simple for both operating systems.
- First of all, ensure that both the phones have the same google account logged in.
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Navigate to ‘Accounts and backup’.
- Open ‘Accounts’.
- Select ‘Google Account’.
- Select ‘Sync Account’.
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner.
- Finally, press ‘Sync Now’.
- Do the same for the second phone.
Problems of Get Boyfriends Text Messages with These Methods
Like it or not, but having access to your boyfriend’s messages comes with some problems as listed below.
- Privacy might become a key issue after syncing two devices used by different people.
- Security might also become a problem as you’ve used an external storage to back up the data.
- Your boyfriend might feel uncomfortable with you creeping over his personal messages.
Whether you’re using an android or an iPhone, syncing isn’t a problem. However, the only requirement is that you both use the same operating system. Once again, if you both use iPhones, then I’d recommend you to use Tenorshare iCareFone as it is the most effective tool to perform this task. You can only hope to see his messages as long as you both use androids or iPhones. Otherwise, get ready to buy his a new phone!