How to Efficiently Transfer Data from Old iPhone 6/6s to New iPhone X
Got yourself a new iPhone X? Great! The first thing you should do is to activate and set up the device and then move all data from old iPhone to new iPhone X. I understand that most of you will pick up iCloud or iTunes to get the job done. However, here I would like to introduce you a much more efficient and easier way to transfer data from iPhone 6/6s to iPhone X/10 without iTunes.
Directly Sync Data Between iPhones and iPads in 1 Click
For years we have been accustomed to use iTunes or iCloud to restore data to new iPhone X. Setting aside how troublesome they are to use, you may experience many limitations during transferring, such as you can either sync all or nothing, and an up-to-data backup is always necessary.
It’s time to make some changes. What I am introducing to you is the best iOS data transferring software Tenorshare Phone to Phone Transfer, which is capable of copying everything between any iOS devices, including app data, game saves, purchased contents, etc. Below are reasons why I should recommend you to Tenorshare Phone to Phone Transfer to migrate data to new iPhone X.
- 1. Selectively transfer all or part of files to destination iPhone/iPad
- 2. Share purchased music, movies, apps between iDevices without Apple ID restriction
- 3. Preserve original preferences and personal setting
- 4. Easy operations and lightning transferring speed
How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone 6/6s to New iPhone X?
Below steps will walk you through how to copy data from iPhone 6/6s to X, and same goes to any iPhone or iPad you have.
- 1. Launch Tenorshare Phone to Phone Transfer after installation and connect both devices with the program.
- 2. Select all or specific files to new iPhone X. Tenorshare Phone to Phone Transfer will help you calculate how much storage space will be needed. Note that a full content migration will erase all existing data in your iPhone X.
- 3. Click Start Transfer to move on and wait for the whole process done.
There you have learned how to transfer everything iPhone 6 to iPhone X. Should you still have any confusions, see below video guide.
Video Guide: Export Full Contents from iPhone 6/6s to iPhone X