Top 3 Ways to Transfer Music from Android to iPhone
Everyone loves to enjoy music in his leisure time. That’s why people always keep playlists of their favourite music on their phones. Transfer of these playlists is always a burdensome process that becomes even more difficult when you try to switch from Android to iPhone. Fortunately, you have got many applications on phone as well as on the computer that help in data transferring to your new iPhone.
In this article, the top three ways to transfer music from Android to iPhone are discussed. These options prove very helpful.
- Part 1: Transfer Music from Android to iPhone with iTunes
- Part 2: Transfer Music from Android to iPhone Quickly with Third-Party Tools
- Part 3: FAQS about Transfer Music from Android to iPhone
Part 1: Transfer Music from Android to iPhone with iTunes
iTunes is a very useful application that helps to buy, organize and listen to music in addition to managing many things on iPhone for example, update, music sync, backup, file transfer and reset. Many iPhone users are not familiar with how to send music from Android to iPhone using iTunes. The following steps will help you in transferring music from Android to iPhone using iTunes.
Connect the Android phone with the computer, and go to the folder containing songs or other music.
- Copy these songs from the Android phone and paste them into a new folder on the PC. The Android is now ready to be unplugged from the computer.
After this, open iTunes. Click on File and then add to the library. Now select the songs from the folder that you have copied from Android. After selecting the songs, choose to open them in iTunes. All the songs from Android are now in the iTunes library. The last step now is to transfer these songs to iPhone.
- Connect your iPhone with the computer. After a while, it will show on iTunes. A pop-up will appear on your iPhone that will ask for your permission. You have to click on trust and enter the password.
- iPhone icon will show inside iTunes. Click on it and then on the music tab which will be on the left sidebar.
Afterwards, click on sync music and now you can choose a specific album, playlist, artist, or entire library.
- Lastly, click on apply or sync. You will receive a pop-up message which will ask “sync and replace”. Read the given instructions and then proceed. You have now successfully transferred music from Android to iPhone.
Part 2: Transfer Music from Android to iPhone Quickly with Third-Party Tools
On the internet and social media platforms, many iPhone users ask the same question, how to transfer songs from Android to iPhone? You can try using third-party tools to transfer music from Android to iPhone. Some are mentioned below.
1. Use iCareFone to Transfer Music from Android to iPhone Easily
iCareFone is the professional third-party iOS data transferring tool launched by Tenorshare. iCareFone by Tenorshare is a multitasking tool that helps its users in transferring 8 types of data including videos, photos, contacts, and audio from computer to iPhone and iPhone to computer.
You can move any type of data easily between your computer and iOS devices. Due to its fast transferring speed and user-friendly interface, iCareFone is a way better tool than other competitors. It is very easy to transfer music from iPhone to Android and vice versa using iCareFone. You can move any type of music file easily between your computer and iOS 15 by performing a few simple tasks. To transfer music files, do follow the steps given below:
Turn on the computer and connect the Android phone with the computer via a USB cable. Go to the internal storage of the Android phone, and select the music folder by tapping on it. You can select specific music files too by clicking on them individually. Now, copy the music folder or selected music files to the desktop or any location on the computer. After completing this process unplug the Android phone.
Now download and install iCareFone on the PC. Connect the iPhone with the computer via suitable media. After successful connection of iPhone with your computer, you have to click on the “Manage” tab on the iCareFone application interface.
Now click on the Music tab first, and then click on the Import option. Go to the desktop or other location, where you paste the music folder or files copied from your Android phone.
After selecting the music folder of files, click on the “OK” option. Within a few seconds, the music folder or selected music files will be transferred to your iPhone.
2. Use Shareit to Transfer Music from Android to iPhone
SHAREit is a very famous application that can transfer files easily from one device to another. The transfer is free of cost that’s why it is widely used. This application can be utilized to transfer music from Android to iPhone. Many iPhone users are not aware of how to transfer songs from Android to iPhone and how to transfer music from iPhone to Android.
Although SHAREit can be used for transferring music files, different disadvantages are associated with its use. A most common disadvantage is an interruption during transferring of files, due to which most of the content is missing. The connection method is also a troublesome process and most of the times Android can’t able to detect iPhone. Unwanted adds pop-ups is also a drawback of this application.
To learn how to transfer music from Android to iPhone using SHAREit, follow these steps.
- Download and install SHAREit on both the Android device and iPhone. Also, make sure to connect both phones to the same internet connection.
- Open the SHAREit app on the Android phone.
- Then click on send and choose the music tab from the top of the screen.
- Select the songs you want to send to the iPhone.
- Now open the SHAREit app on your iPhone and click on receive.
Then on the SHAREit app of the Android phone, tap on send. SHAREit will start finding the iPhone through Wi-Fi.
- When the iPhone name shows on your screen, click on it. The music will begin to transfer. Once this process is complete, you will have all the songs on your iPhone.
Part 3: FAQS about Transfer Music from Android to iPhone
1. Can I transfer music from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
Many iPhone users ask how to transfer music from Android to iPhone wirelessly. It is a traditional way to send files through Bluetooth that people use the most. Anyhow, when you have to transfer files from Android to iPhone 13, it is an entirely different case. You are not allowed to transfer files to non-apple devices using Bluetooth. To sum up, music transfer between Android and iPhone is not possible by using Bluetooth.
2. Can I use "Move to iOS" to transfer music from Android to iPhone
How to transfer music from Android to iPhone without computer is a common question users ask. For this to happen, the “Move to iOS” application is developed which allows the easy transfer of different types of data including message history, chrome bookmarks, email account, free apps, contacts, photos, and calendars. Unfortunately, “Move to iOS” cannot transfer files, music, PDFs, and books. some other methods as described above should be used for the transfer of music from Android to iPhone.
When you shift from Android to iPhone, you surely need to transfer your data from Android to iPhone. But how to move music from Android to iPhone is a common concern of iPhone users. There are many methods to do this however, the most common are by using iTunes, SHAREit, and Tenorshare iCareFone.