How to Unlock iPhone without Apple ID 2023
None of us want to get locked out our iPhone because of forgotten passcode. When it happens, try everything to find back the passcode or erase iPhone with Apple ID. But when Apple ID is not available either, how to unlock iPhone without Apple ID? We have 4 methods here.
- Read Before Unlock iPhone without Apple ID
- Part 1: How to Unlock iPhone without Apple ID via 4uKey
- Part 2: How to Unlock iPhone without Apple ID via iTunes
- Part 3: How to Unlock iPhone by Resetting Apple ID Password
- Part 4: How to Unlock iPhone by Asking Apple Support
- Part 5: What to Do After Unlocking iPhone Passcode
Read Before Unlocking iPhone without Apple ID
If you get locked out of iPhone with no Apple ID signed in on your iPhone, then you can unlock iPhone without Apple ID directly. When you forgot the Apple ID passocde on your iphone, you will lose access to all Apple related services. It is recommeded to reset the passcode. Otherwise, you need to activate iPhone without Apple ID and face the activation lock. But do not worry, they are all explained below, so read on.
Part 1: How to Unlock iPhone without Apple ID via 4uKey
Your iPhone is locked without Apple ID? Or you want to factory reset your phone without passcode, then Tenorshare 4uKey is the answer to your questions. It unlocks iPhone without Apple ID or iTunes and brings back a new iPhone. It also supports unlocking iPad without the Apple ID.
Download, install and open 4uKey on your PC or Mac. Click on Start in the main interface.
Connect your iPhone to the computer via a lightning-fast cable. Then click on Next.
Downloading the firmware package. It takes some time depending on how fast your internet is.
Click on Start Remove after the download is completed.
After several minutes, the passcode will be removed, and your iPhone will restart as brand new.
Part 2: How to Unlock iPhone without Apple ID via iTunes
iTunes can show you how to unlock iPhone without Apple ID. It will restore iPhone in case you do not have the Apple ID and passcode. Also, this method cause you lose all of your iPhone data.
- Take your iPhone and connect it with your computer with a USB cable. Then open iTunes.
Go to Summary/General, and click on Restore iPhone. Finish the restoring process.
- Or after connecting your iPhone to iTunes, put it into recovery mode.
You will now see a message on iTunes which says that there is a problem with your iPhone. Click on Restore to proceed.
- The process takes some time to complete. Wait for your iPhone to start up on itself.
Part 3: How to Unlock iPhone by Resetting Apple ID Password
The above two methods works better when you do not have Apple ID on your locked iPhone. When you forget the Apple ID password and also need to unlock iPhone without Apple ID, you should think about resetting Apple ID password at first.
Open browser and go to iforgot.apple.com. Enter your Apple ID to continue.
- You can choose to receive notifications on another Apple devices, send password reset email or answer security questions.
- After select one method, follow the instructions to set a new Apple ID password.
Part 4: How to Unlock iPhone by Asking Apple Support
No matter you forget the Apple ID password or cannot unlock your iPhone without Apple ID, you can contact Apple Support. They will help you solve your problem after you prove that the Apple ID account is yours. But it may take you a long time to wait.
Part 5: What to Do After Unlocking iPhone Passcode
Once you have successfully unlocked iPhone without Apple ID and removed the screen lock, your iPhone will restart, and there are some further things you need to do.
- Bypass the iCloud activation lock if you have signed into Apple ID on your locked iPhone. With Apple ID password, things are easy. If not, activate your iPhone without Apple ID by Tenorshare 4MeKey for some iPhone models.
- Restore backup. While continuing setting up, you can restore data from iTunes if you had a backup.
- Finish setting up. You can set a new screen lock or Face ID, download the frequently used apps, and etc.
Forgetting iPhone passcode is a common issue these days. And some people may get a used iPhone with passcode. Having no Apple ID to unlock it, use iTunes or Tenorshare 4uKey. And after you unlock iPhone without Apple ID, hope the additional tips above help you better set up your new iPhone.