How to Unlock A Disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud or Computer
Your iPhone requires you enter passcode or use Touch/Face ID to unlock it. But what if your iPhone is disabled due to forgotten passcode or Face ID not working, and you don’t have access to iTunes or iCloud either? Well, this post will show you how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud or computer in different situations.
- Before Read: What Cause An iPhone or iPad to be Disabled
- 1. How to Unlock A Disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud or Computer (iOS 15.2 and Later)
- 2. How to Unlock A Disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud using 4uKey
- 3. How to Unlock A Disabled iPhone without iTunes or Computer using Find My
Before Read: What Cause An iPhone or iPad to be Disabled
Before we learn how to unlock your disabled iPhone or iPad, it is equally essential to know what make it disabled. iPhone shows iPhone is disabled messages on the lock screen when you enter the wrong passcode several times in a row. And the disabled iPhone with iOS 15.2 or later says iPhone Unavailable or Security Lockout.
Usually we use iTunes or iCloud to restore and erase disabled iPhone. But you may not have access to iTunes or Apple ID. So can you unlock disabled iPhone without iTunes, iCloud or computer? Yes, let's see below.
1. How to Unlock A Disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud or Computer (iOS 15.2 and Later)
After iOS 15.2, you can erase iPhone without passcode directly when you do not have a computer, iTunes or iCloud, though it still needs you have logged into Apple ID and connected your iPhone to network before it is disabled. You will see the Erase iPhone option on iPhone Unavailable or Security Lockout screen after several wrong passcode attempts.
Here is the perfect way to unlock iPhone without iTunes or iCloud or computer via Erase iPhone on the lock screen.
- Tap on the Erase iPhone option at the right bottom.
Then confirm to erase iPhone and on the next page, enter the Apple ID password on your locked iPhone.
- Your disabled iPhone will be reset and the lock screen will be bypassed too.
2. How to Unlock A Disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud using 4uKey
“iPhone is disabled” is not paired with Erase iPhone option, and there might not have erase option on "iPhone unavailable" screen too. Don’t be dismay because you can use a professional iPhone unlocking tool to unlock disabled iPhone without iTunes and iCloud.
Tenorshare 4uKey can get rid of any passcode, Face ID, as well as Touch ID on your iPad or iPhone. It works with the latest iOS 17 and older iOS versions too. The steps are easy and straightforward. Let’s see how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or passcode here.
Download Tenorshare 4uKey on your MAC or Windows PC. Then launch it and click on Start to begin.
Using a USB cable to connect your iPhone to the computer. Your iPhone should be detected automatically. Now, click Next to continue.
You will be prompted to download the latest firmware file. Select a preferred save path and hit Download to proceed.
Once you have downloaded the latest firmware, click Start Remove option. Then the unlocking process will start.
At the end, you will successfully unlock your disabled iPhone and remove any previous passcode on it.
3. How to Unlock A Disabled iPhone without iTunes or Computer using Find My
The third method applies to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or computer. Open browser on any other mobile and visit the official iCloud website, or open Find My app on another iOS device that is signed in with the same Apple ID account. With Find My iPhone enabled on your iPhone, you can erase your iPhone easily.
- Firstly, use any iOS device with the same Apple ID on your disabled iPhone and open Find My app.
- Tap on Devices tab, and then find and select the particular disabled iPhone from the devices list.
Hit the “Erase this Device” option. Confirm with your Apple ID password.
- When you are done with this, the disabled device will be unlocked without using computer or iTunes or iCloud.
Although this specific method is straightforward and only requires a few actions, you must know the details of iCloud account. Otherwise you may refer back to 4uKey iPhone unlocker to unlock your disabled iPhone.
FAQs on Unlocking A Disabled iPhone:
1. How do I unlock a disabled iPhone manually and force reset it?
You can not force restart a disabled iPhone and go to the home screen without passcode. To manually unlock your disabled iPhone, you can put your iPhone into recovery mode and restore it with iTunes.
2. Can you unlock a disabled iPhone without factory reset?
No, you can't. Without the correct passcode, to unlock a disabled iPhone, it should be factory reset and erased. To restore the data, you have no choice but to restore from a previous backup if you have one.
Now you must know how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud or computer. Here we recommend using Tenorshare 4uKey to unlock any disabled iPhone or iPad without passcode. Do not worry when you are locked out of your iPhone as there is always a way to help you out.