[Real Work] How to Unlock iPhone 13 without iTunes or WiFi
How do I unlock my iPhone 13 without Wi-Fi? I have forgotten the correct password, and after several failed attempts, I am completely locked out of the device. So, I don’t have access to Wi-Fi, and without it, I can’t connect to iTunes. How do I fix the device?”
A disabled iPhone is a very frustrating issue. Getting locked out of your own device just for forgetting the correct password. But Apple thought of this issue beforehand and prepared a failsafe, which requires connecting the device to the iTunes app.
Unfortunately, if the device is completely disabled, the users won’t be able to connect it to the iTunes app and suffer the deadly consequence of not being able to use their iPhones altogether. So, how do I unlock my iPhone 13 without Wi-Fi? Well, that is the reason we have provided the article below; it contains all the necessary answers. Check it out.
- Part 1: How Do I Unlock My Disabled iPhone without Wi-Fi?
- Part 2: Best Unlock a Disabled iPhone without Wi-Fi – Tenorshare 4uKey
- Part 3: Directly Unlock a Disabled iPhone without iTunes or WiFi (for iOS 15.2)
Part 1: How Do I Unlock My Disabled iPhone without Wi-Fi?
An iPhone or any iOS device for the matter can get disabled if the user has entered the wrong password too many times. As the number of wrong increases, the waiting period also gets increased.
- 6 wrong password: iPhone is disabled. Try again in 1 minute.
- 7 wrong password: iPhone is disabled. Try again in 5 minutes.
- 8 wrong password: iPhone is disabled. Try again in 15 minutes.
- 9 wrong password: iPhone is disabled. Try again in 60 minutes.
- 10 wrong password: iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes.
So, after too many wrong tries, you will be asked to connect to iTunes. Normally, a user would connect their device to iTunes or try to fix it via Wi-Fi. But it is also possible to unlock iPhone without Wi-Fi or even without iTunes.
The method we are promoting is better, faster, and effective as well. It is a 3rd party professional program designed only for iOS devices. Check out the program below.
Part 2: Best Unlock a disabled iPhone without Wi-Fi Tool – Tenorshare 4uKey
The best way to unlock a disabled iPhone without Wi-Fi would be to use a professional program called Tenorshare 4uKey.
Now, there are lots of other programs available, too, but this has just the right amount of zeal that will break the Apple encryption with ease. But we do recommend the users to back up their device before using this program to unlock their iOS devices. The procedure may erase all your files so, if you don’t want to end up with an empty device, back up the iPhone.
Now, coming back to 4uKey, it is an exceptional program with several capabilities.
- Bypass the screen password with ease.
- Touch ID and even the Face ID can also be removed.
- Compatible with all the latest iPhones and iOS versions.
You will be able to remove Apple ID on iOS device.
Now, let’s check out how to unlock iPhone without Wi-Fi using Tenorshare 4uKey. The procedure itself is very easy to execute.
Here’s how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or Wi-Fi.
- Download and install 4uKey on your computer, then launch it.
Click Start to Unlock iOS Lock Screen Passcode on the main interface.
After that, connect the locked device and click on Start on the program interface.
Now, you will be asked to get the latest firmware associated with the device. Select a location to save the file and click Download.
After the firmware has been downloaded successfully, click Start to Remove.
The program will immediately start removing the password. After the password has been successfully bypassed, you will be able to set a new password.
Part 3: Directly Unlock a Disabled iPhone without iTunes or WiFi (for iOS 15.2)
Resetting a locked iPhone without computer has always been a tricky problem. However, the situation is changed now. Apple recently released iOS 15.2, with a new feature called Security Lockout being introduced, which enables users to directly unlock a disable iPhone without iTunes.
If your iPhone is locked due to too many wrong passcode attempts and your device has been updated to iOS 15.2, this method is applicable to your case.
Prerequisite for Unlocking the Disabled iPhone without iTunes or WiFi
- You have signed in with an Apple ID on the device.
- The device is connected to a cellular data network.
If the above conditions are met, you can follow the steps below.
Keep entering wrong passcode until you see an "Erase iPhone" option apperaing in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Tap on "Erase iPhone" and you'll be asked to confirm the operation. Just tap "Erase iPhone" again.
Now, enter the password to your Apple ID to log it out. The device will start the erase process automatically.
- Wait for it to complete and you'll find the disabled iPhone get unlocked. You need to set up the device again like it is brand new.
Therefore, if you were worried about how to unlock iPhone 13 without iTunes or Wi-Fi, then be sure to read the article above carefully. The procedure to unlock a disabled iPhone without Wi-Fi or even iTunes is very simple. The 3rd party professional program Tenorshare 4uKey is very effective; the lock will be bypassed with ease.