Best 4 Ways for Android Pokemon Go Spoofing
I am very fond of Pokemon Go game, and I play the game frequently. But due to the current lockdown, I am having trouble playing the game. I have heard of location spoofing for catching Pokemons. But I have no idea; how to spoof in Pokemon Go Android. Please help!!!"
Pokemon Go is one of the most popular games of this generation. It is an Augmented Reality game developed by Niantic. This lets you catch Pokemons by completing the required tasks, which involves going to specific locations. Now, due to current restrictions, there is a panic among the users, but it can be easily resolved by using a spoofing app. So, if you want to know; how to spoof Pokemon Go Android 2019, read our article below.
- Part 1: Can You Still Spoof Pokemon Go Android?
- Part 2: Best 4 Ways for Android Pokemon Go Spoofing
- Part 3: Why Do People Want to Spoof Their GPS In Pokemon Go on Android?
- Part 4: What the Risk When you Spoof Pokemon Go Android?
Part 1: Can You Still Spoof Pokemon Go Android?
‘How to spoof Pokemon Go on Android?’
Before we learn of how, we need to know about the announcement made by Niantic, the company developed Pokemon Go on the 25th of March. Here we go…
Due to the Global Health Crisis caused by Novel Coronavirus pandemic, COVID-19, people are panicking. While the Pokemon Go players are troubled that they won’t be able to play the game, and all their rewards will be gone.
But amidst this chaos, Niantic made an announcement on 25th March 2020 Niantic announced to change their Pokemon Go Research Tasks on Twitter.
Although they didn't tell us any specifics, they did provide a list of tasks that are being changed for the moment. Basically, they are adjusting for the sake of their users so that the required tasks can be completed without leaving homes. The changes in the tasks are mostly motivated to avoid Gym time;
- Battle in a Gym
- Win a Gym Battle
- Battle in a Raid
- Defeat 3 team Go Rocket Grunts
- Battle in a Gym 5 Times
- Win a Level 3 or Higher Raid
- Win 5 Raids
- Use a Super-Effective Charged Attack in 7 Gym Battles
- Win 3 Gym Battles
- Send 10 Gifts to Friends
There is also a list of Research Tasks that requires the player to leave their houses, but we hope Niantic is doing something that the said tasks can be finished without visiting Gyms and PokeStops.
- Hatch an Egg
- Hatch 3 Eggs
- Hatch 5 Eggs
Still, Niantic hasn't specified which of the tasks are being removed. Also, the players who have already collected the tasks will still be able to finish them and collect the rewards.
Part 2: Best 4 Ways for Android Pokemon Go Spoofing
‘How to spoof on Android Pokemon Go?’
First of all, while playing Pokemon Go, a lot of players use location making applications in order to spoof their locations.
But not very surprisingly, Niantic has a 3 strike policy against such practices. So, if you are going to spoof your location, you need to learn of effective apps to do it; otherwise, Niantic will permanently dismiss your Pokemon Go account.
So, without further ado, let's check out our list of best possible ways of location spoofing on an Android device.
App 1: GPS JoyStick
The first application we are recommending for this task is called GPS JoyStick. This is a location spoofing app mainly used by Pokemon Go players. The app overlays the joystick controller.
The unique part of using this app is that it provides a great flexibility with location making options. You will get 3 different choices. Here’s how to GPS spoof Pokemon Go Android…
- You have to set the location for masking manually. You can use the search function, or you can use latitude and longitude.
After the app installation; the current location will be detected by the app automatically.
You need to use the last saved location where you closed the app.
- Original location will be masked without any issues.
- Rooting is not needed.
- Supports Joystick simulation.
- Completely overwrites the original location.
App 2: Fake GPS Location Spoofer Free
Fake GPS Location Spoofer Free is another great application for location masking. This app is compatible with Pokemon Go and serves really well.
As the name suggests, the app is available for free, making it one of the most suitable options for the task. Here’s how to spoof Pokemon Go Android 2018…
- Install the app.
- Select the fake location of your choice and press Play.
The app automatically inserts the fake GPS location into your Android device.
Basically, this app is very convenient to use.
- Free app.
- Easily available.
- Installation is simple.
- Once the location has been mocked, you may have trouble changing it back to original.
App 3: Use VPN
‘Pokemon Go how to spoof on Android?’
VPN or Virtual Private Network is still considered one of the best and safest ways to spoof location on an Android device.
A VPN will definitely hide your original IP address while changing the location. But it will also encrypt the data, minimizing the risks of getting blocked by Niantic.
So, here’s how to location spoof PokemonGo Android using a VPN…
- Install Pokemon Go on your Android mobile and create an account.
- Now, install a VPN, and make an account as well.
- Now, close the Pokemon Go app and stop it running in the background. After that, run the installed VPN and visit the list of servers.
- Choose an appropriate server location where Pokemon Go is active.
After the VPS starts working, it will spoof your location immediately.
Now, you can just launch Pokemon Go on your device again.
- I will successfully mask your location.
- Your data will also be encrypted.
- It is hard to configure.
App 4: Fake GPS location
Here, we have another great app. It is called Fake GPS Location. Developed by Lexa, this app is around for quite a while. It is one of the top rates apps available.
- Install the app.
Then, select the fake location of your choice.
Now, let the app work. It will take all the heavy load for you.
- One of the oldest and quite popular apps.
- Masks your location effectively.
- You will have to root your Android mobile.
Part 3: Why Do People Want to Spoof Their GPS In Pokemon Go on Android?
So, in the previous part of this article, we learned how to spoof location Pokemon Go Android. As we said, not to worry, this is a common practice for Pokemon Go players.
But why do so many users want to mask their location?
The Pokemon Go is a very popular game that is based on augmented reality. The game basically tells the users to move and capture Pokemons. So, the players have to go out; visit specific locations such as; parks, gyms, cafes and a lot of other places. But these places are easily accessible. The problem occurs when all the nearby Pokemons are captured.
After that, if you want to get more Pokemons, you will be asked to visit locations that are out of your purview. In such times, players use location masking apps to fake their location and convince the game that they are actually at the asked location.
Part 4: What the Risk When you Spoof Pokemon Go Android?
Well, we have already discussed how to spoof GPS Pokemon Go Android, and we have also discussed the reasons behind such practice.
The location masking is a common function for Android devices. But it was years back, when Niantic, the company behind Pokemon Go, realized that a lot of their players are using this particular Android feature to exploit the situation to their advantage.
So, in order to stop this, Niantic came up with a 3-strike policy.
- If the company detects that you are using a Pokemon Go spoofer for Android, then you will get the first strike (shadowban). You would still be able to play the game but won’t sight a rare Pokemon for the next 7 days.
- The next strike is a dangerous one (temp ban), as it will block your account for a month. After almost 30 days, you will be able to restore your account.
- The third strike is the last one. This will block the account permanently. Though, if you think your account has been suspended by mistake, then you can appeal Niantic to revoke your account.
Therefore, after going through this article, you have learned; how to spoof Pokemon Go rooted Android and will be able to successfully spoof your location on an Android device while playing Pokemon Go. But beware of the risks that we have included in the article too.