How to Sync Android Phone to iPad with 6 Ways
The Apple official has provided iTunes for Apple devices to manage data across devices, but when you’re using an Android and need to sync data or files with an iPad, then it’s not that simple. This article will help you to know how to sync Android phone to iPad.
Part 1: 6 Ways to Sync Android Phone to iPad
In this part, we will list 6 effective ways to sync Android phone to iPad and they can also be used on how to sync Samsung phone to iPad. You can choose any one of these. But you need to know in advance that there is not a perfect way, which means every method will own its pros and cons!
1.Sync Android Phone to iPad by Tenorshare iCareFone
The third-party tool is indispensable on the question “ how do I sync my android phone to my iPad.” Among thousands of data management tools, iCareFone is one of the most reliable tools. Tenorshare iCareFone is a professional iOS data management app, which means it can help you sync Android phone to iPad.
iCareFone can help you transfer, delete, add and duplicate 8 types of your iOS files. Behind it is a professional team with more than 10 years’ experience. With iCareFone, you do not need to worry about the privacy breach.
Try it according to the steps:
Firstly you need to download iCareFone on your computer and launch it. Connect your iPad to computer with digital cable.
Then you need to unlock iPad to trust this computer. Then at the top menu, we choose Manage. Now iCareFone will scan your iPad files. Then select files that you want to sync with Android. You can preview those files.
After selecting the files, we click Export to firstly export those files to Computer.
Then connect your Android Phone with Computer, click This PC to find you Android phone and double click it to enter the internal storage of it.
Then just Drag the files you exported to its internal storage (or copy and paste them). Now you can get the iPad files in your Android phone.
- iCareFone can scan and sort your iPad files, thus you can clearly find the files you want and preview them.
- When you preview the files, you can also delete them when you find it useless.
- It’s time-saving. The whole process will just take 5-7minutes!
- It’s paid (Good value-for-money), but you can use the free trial to sync 10 files to have a try.
2. Sync Android to iPad with Move to iOS
The Apple official has designed an app called Move to iOS, which can be used to switch from Android phone to iPad/iPhone. It’s the official way on how to sync iPad with Android phone.
- Before you begin, turn on the WiFi on your Android phone and plug your Android phone and iPad into power.
Then set up your new iPad ( if you’re using a used iPad, you need to erase your iPad and start over). Then when comes to Apps & Data, tap Move Data from Android.
- On Android device, download Move to iOS and open it. Then read the notifications that appear. To continue, tap Agree, then tap Next in the top-right corner of the Find Your Code screen.
On your iPad, tap Continue on the screen called Move from Android. Then wait for a ten-digit or six-digit code to appear.
- Then enter the code on Android phone and wait for the Transfer Data screen to appear.
- Then on Android device, select the files or data you want to sync. Then — even if your Android indicates that the process is complete — leave both devices alone until the loading bar that appears on your iOS device finishes. The whole transfer can take a while, depending on how much content you're moving.
- After the loading bar finishes on your iOS device, tap Done on your Android device. Then tap Continue on your iOS device and follow the onscreen steps to finish setup for your iOS device.
- It’s the only official way supported by Apple.
- The whole procedures are a bit complex.
- It needs a strong internet connection and enough battery charge.
3. Use Online Storage Services to Sync Android Phone to iPad
Online cloud storage services such as Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox is also a solution on how to sync iPad to Android Phone. You just need to simply use the same account and sync all the data to cloud. Here we show how to use Google Drive to sync:
- Make sure you’ve installed Google Drive on your Android phone and iPad. Then sign in to the same account on both devices.
Then tap Files and tap Plus button to upload the files you want.
- After you added new files on Android Google Drive, then you can get the files on your iPad Google Drive.
- If you have been using cloud storage services, then it might be very convenient.
- If you have never used cloud storage services before, it might be time saving to download the app and register an account.
- The cloud storage services’ free storage size is limited.
4. Sync Android Phone to iPad through Email
Can you imagine Email is also a method on how to sync Android phone to iPad as well as other data. If you’re still thinking “Can I sync my Android phone to iPad” after reading the above methods, then try this method.
- Sign in to 2 different Email accounts on both Android and iPad.
Then on Android, add the files you want to sync to the iPad. And then send the Email to your iPad.
- Then you get received the files on your iPad.
- It’s easy to operate.
- It’s time-consuming cause you need to add the files to Email attachments manually.
- The Attachment size is limited.
5.Sync Android Phone to iPad with SIM (Contacts Only)
If you want to know how to sync contacts from Android to iPad and do not want to download any third-party app, then you can use SIM to realize it. You need to first export your contacts to SIM card.
- Open Contacts on Android phone, and tap on the three dots and choose Import/Export contacts.
Then choose Export to SIM card and select the contacts you want to sync.
- Then insert the SIM card to your iPad, and you can get the contacts now.
- Do not need to download any third-party tool and app.
- Only available for contacts sync.
6. Use USB Stick to Sync Android to iPad
A USB stick can also help you on how to sync Android phone to iPad pro. You need to buy a USB stick, iOS USB reader, and android USB reader. Insert the USB to Android and export your Android files to USB. And then insert the USB to iPad and import the files to iPad.
- It’s simple to operate and time-saving.
- It’s costly.
- Not all types of files are supported by USB.
Part 2: FQAs about Sync Android Phone to iPad
1.Can I move content from Android to iPad manually through computer?
The answer is “No”. We can not upload files to iPad internal storage folder on computer This PC. But you can copy some type of files from iPad Internal Storage folder on computer This PC.
2.Can I use iTunes to sync Android phone to iPad?
You can’t sync Android phone through iTunes. iTunes is only available across iOS devices, but you can sync your Android phone to iPad by using the methods we listed above.
3. Can I sync Android phone to iPad via Bluetooth?
The answer is still No. We cannot transfer files through Bluetooth between Android and Apple devices.
The question “can you sync an Android phone to an iPad” will be solved after reading this article. Actually, there are many other third-party tools that claims to transfer files from Android to iPad, but what we listed above are reliable and truly works! Hope you can find this article helpful!