How to Solve Facebook Won’t Load on Android
After several automatic updates yesterday, the Facebook app on my Android phone would no longer get past the "f" logo. It just wouldn't load. I already turned my phone on and off, reinstalled the app, deleted app data, but it really would not work."
With recent major updates made for the Facebook app, various old bugs and glitches have been fixed. However, at the same time, users have identifies many more issues with the software. Perhaps the most prominent among all these concerns is Facebook won’t load pictures on Android, as reported by many. If you are stuck in this situation, then don’t worry! Let’s head straight into the topic.
- Part 1: Why Won’t Facebook Load on My Android Phone?
- Part 2: To Get Rid of Facebook Won’t Load on Android Effortlessly
Part 1: Why Won’t Facebook Load on My Android Phone?
In this part, let’s figure out the most probable reasons causing why won’t Facebook load on my Android phone.
Here is a list of the most common causes leading up to this issue.
- An error in the Android operating system might be preventing Facebook from functioning properly.
- The Facebook cache might need to be emptied.
- Network connection error.
- The version of Facebook installed on your phone might be outdated or glitches.
Part 2: To Get Rid of Facebook Won’t Load on Android Effortlessly
Now, let’s discuss how you can fix pictures won’t load on Facebook android phone with a few simple and easy solutions. All the methods mentioned below are completely safe to try and won’t have any negative consequences on your phone.
Way 1: Repair Android System to Fix Facebook Won’t Load on Android
As mentioned earlier, a faulty operating system may result in Facebook wont load on android. In this case, you need to try and repair the Android operating system of your phone to get rid of all possibilities of a damaged OS.
The best way to accomplish this is with the help of third-party software. Here, I’d recommend you to try Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android. ReiBoot for Android is considered as an ideal choice for this purpose because it is a safe and reliable method to instantly solve all operating system problems in a matter of clicks.
- Download and install Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android on your computer.
- Connect you phone with the computer via a USB cable and launch ReiBoot for Android.
Select the ‘Repair Operating System’ option from the home menu.
Afterward, select ‘Repair Now’ to initiate the recovery process.
Next, you must correctly enter the required information about your phone. Ensure that this information is appropriate to avoid complications. Press ‘Next’ once entered.
Now, download the Firmware package from the page shown below.
Lastly, after the Firmware is downloaded, press ‘Repair Now’ to start system repair.
The repair may take some time so remain patient.
Way 2: 4 Other Methods to Solve Facebook Wont Load on Android Phone
There are various alternative methods that you can also try and solve Facebook won’t load on Android phone. The four most efficient and reliable methods are listed below. Be sure to give them a try!
1. Check Network While Facebook Wont Load Pictures on Android
Perhaps an unstable internet connection might be preventing Facebook to run properly. Facebook won’t load on Android browser if your internet connection is too slow. You may try to fix this by attempting to connect to a different network connection. If you’re on mobile data or personal hotspot, then try shifting to Wi-Fi as it is much more stable and reliable.
2. Resolve Facebook Wont Load on Android by Reboot Android Phone
You may try to reboot your Android phone to fix the issue of Facebook wont load on android browser. This will also reboot the program and might overcome the glitch.
- Press and hold the Power button on your Android phone for several seconds.
- A Power Off menu will appear on your screen.
- Select ‘Restart’ to properly reboot the phone.
Wait for a few seconds and the device will restart.
3. Clear Facebook Cache (Facebook Data Loss)
Perhaps your application has stored too much cache and unnecessary data and as a result of this, Facebook won’t load on Android phone. If so, then the solution is rather simple. All you have to do is empty out the Facebook cached data to free up space. Note that this will conclude in Facebook data loss.
- On your Android phone, go to ‘Settings’.
- Navigate to ‘Apps & notifications’.
- Find and select ‘Facebook’ from the list of apps.
- Tap ‘Storage’.
- Finally, press ‘Clear cache’ and all the cached data will be erased.
4. Update or Re-download the Latest Version for Facebook
If none of the other methods work, you may try to re-install the app on your Android phone. Doing so will ensure that the software installed on your device isn’t bugged. Furthermore, re-installing the app would have a high chance to fix the Facebook wont load on android phone issue.
- Launch ‘Google Play Store’.
- Enter ‘Facebook’ on the search bar to search.
- You may either ‘Update’ the app or ‘Uninstall’ and again ‘Install’ it.
Just like that, you can easily fix the Facebook won’t load on Android phone. All it takes is a few minutes to spare and some patience. Although most of the methods and solutions mentioned in this guide are reliable, my personal preference would be to use Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android as it would greatly reduce your burden. You’ll be able to fix your problems within minutes for a few clicks!