Can't Remember iPhone Passcode? The Best Way to Unlock 2023
by Anna Sherry Updated on 2023-01-06 / Update for Unlock iPhone
iPhone passcode stops unauthorized access to the device. However, we need passcodes or passwords for unlocking and signing in. It's natural to forget iPhone passcode. What if you fall in the same situation? Well! There's no need to panic. We have the best solution for you when you can't remember iPhone passcode. Have a look!
- 1. iPhone Passcode Types and Significance
- 2. Can't Remember iPhone Passcode, How to Unlock
- 3. How to Set Up iPhone Passcode, Touch ID or Face ID
1. iPhone Passcode Types and Significance
Before you stress when you can't remember your iPhone passcode, how about knowing the kind of passwords your iPhone has and why it is so important to have them at the first place. iPhone has basically three types of passcodes, i.e. a Face ID, Touch ID and digital passcode.
You need to set up a passcode for protecting your iPhone and iPhone data from being misused or stolen. A passcode is important while restarting your iPhone, updating its software, unlocking, erasing, installing iOS configuration profiles, or changing passcode settings.
2. Can't Remember iPhone Passcode, How to Unlock
What option you are left with, when you can't remember iPhone passcode? You can go for Tenorshare 4uKey to unlock your iPhone. This program can remove any kind of passcode from your iPhone including 4-6 digit passcode, Face ID, or Touch ID easily. For broken, unresponsive or screen frozen iPhone, it works effortlessly. Moreover, it supports the latest iOS 16 and can factory reset locked iPhone without passcode.
Run Tenorshare 4uKey on your computer after installing. Connect your iPhone with the computer via a USB cable. Click on Start. After the program recognizes your iPhone, click on Next to go on.
Hit the 'Download' button to download the latest iOS firmware.
Click the 'Start Remove' button to remove the forgotten passcode from your iPhone. Allow some time to let the process complete.
After the passcode has been removed, you can set up new Face ID or Touch ID and passcode. You can also restore iPhone from iCloud/iTunes backup.
Check out this vedio to fix cannot remember iPhone passcode issue:
3. How to Set Up iPhone Passcode, Touch ID or Face ID
It is not every day that you forget your iPhone passcode. Understanding how to setup the passcode would come in handy while resetting your iPhone passcode. So, in this section we will show you how to set up different types of passcodes.
Setting up a Passcode for iPhone:
- Visit 'Settings' > 'Face ID & Passcode' or 'Touch ID & Passcode' > 'Turn Passcode On'.
The default passcode format is 6 digit. You can change the passcode options to four-digit passcode, custom alpha-numeric code, or custom numeric code.
- Re-enter the passcode to confirm and activate it.
Setting up Touch ID:
- You have to set a passcode before setting up Touch ID or Face ID.
- Hit 'Settings' > 'Touch ID & Passcode'. Enter your iPhone passcode and tap on 'Add a Fingerprint'.
Hold the finger on 'Home' button until it vibrates and you are asked to remove the finger.
- Repeat the process for different positions of that finger. Next adjust your grip on the 'Home' button using the same finger's outer areas.
Setting up Face ID:
Browse 'Settings' > 'Face ID & Passcode' > 'Set Up Face ID'.
- Hold the iPhone in portrait orientation and keep your face aligned to it. Click 'Get Started'. Once your face is within the frame, slightly move your head and complete the circle. Click 'Accessibility Options' otherwise.
- Hit 'Continue' after the first Face ID scan and repeat the process once again. Press 'Done' afterwards.
While you are stressed over the fact that you can't remember your iPhone passcode. It becomes essential for adopting the best method to unlock your iPhone. Go for Tenorshare 4uKey without thinking twice for its passcode unlocking feature. You can also factory reset your iPhone if forgot iPhone passcode.
- Remove Apple ID or iCloud account on iPhone/iPad without password
- Bypass iPhone/iPad screen passwords instantly
- Bypass MDM Screen from iPhone/iPad
- Remove screen time passcode in 3 simple steps
- Fix disabled iPhone/iPad without iTunes or iCloud