Locked Out Of iPhone? How to Fix in 3 Ways
by Jenefey Aaron Updated on 2022-04-25 / Update for Unlock iPhone
I am locked out of my iPhone and cannot get in. And it says iPhone disabled connect to iTunes. How do I get it removed?
If you accidentally get locked out of iPhone, you cannot use normal methods without the password. You have to unlock the device with iTunes, iCloud or other effective ways. So, how to reset iPhone when locked out? Find all the procedures in this detailed guide!
- Way 1: Locked Out of iPhone? Unlock with 4uKey
- Way 2: Locked Out of iPhone How to Reset by iCloud
- Way 3: Locked Out of iPhone? Restore by iTunes
Way 1: Locked Out of iPhone? Unlock with 4uKey
iPhone password locked out? Normally you would go for iTunes or iCloud to fix the device, like what we have described in the next parts. But you may not be able to connect to iTunes in some circumstances. And iCloud uses Find My iPhone to erase the device when locked out of iPhone. Is there any directl way to avoid these problems? Use the stellar iPhone unlocker tool called Tenorshare 4uKey. It can unlock any iPhone like the iPhone 13/12/11/X/8/7/6/6S without any trouble whatsoever.
Download and install 4uKey on your computer first. The tool is supported on both PC and Mac.
Now, run the software and connect the iPhone to your computer via a USB cable.
After detection, click on "Next" to proceed.
Now, it will ask you to download the firmware package. Select a destination for it and then click on "Download".
When the firmware is downloaded you can click on "Start to Remove" to unlock the locked the device.
The unlocking procedure takes a few minutes and after that, iPhone will be unlocked. And you will not be locked out of iPhone any more.
Way 2: Locked Out of iPhone How to Reset by iCloud
Generally, you can also use iCloud to erase the device data and unlock the locked iPhone when locked out of iPhone 12/13. But you have to use the "Find My iPhone" feature that has been enabled on your iPhone. So, how to erase iPhone without passcode here? Find the answer in the steps below:
Get the help from your computer for this procedure or any other device that you can use too.
- Visit the official website of iCloud. Provide your iCloud ID and password that is the same as what on your locked iPhone to log in.
Click on "Find My iPhone" and choose your iPhone among the list of "All Devices".
Finally, click on "Erase iPhone" to erase all of the data from your iPhone remotely.
This way you can erase device when locked out of iPhone. But if you haven't previously enabled Find My iPhone feature, then you won't be able to use this procedure.
Way 3: Locked Out of iPhone? Restore by iTunes
iTunes is the official procedure recomended by Apple if I ask about "locked out of my iPhone". Yes, you can always depend on iTunes to reset locked iPhone but be prepared to expect a very slow process, which is mentioned below.
- Open the iTunes app on your computer and connect iPhone to it.
Now, you have to put your device into Recovery Mode for "iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes".
- Tap the Volume up and then tap the Volume down button. Then hold the Side button to see the Connect to iTunes screen for iPhone 8 and later.
- Tap and hold the Side and Volume Down buttons at the same time for 10 seconds for iPhone 7/7 Plus.
- Tap and hold the Home and Power button until the device enters recovery mode for iPhone 6/6s or earlier.
Your iPhone will be detected in recovery mode now. And you will see "There is a problem with iPhone that requires it to be updated or restored". Here click the Restore button.
- Confirm the process and iTunes will reset your device.
The three ways above to fix locked out of iPhone all cause data loss, so whenever you can take a backup or have one, you can restore the data to your iPhone after the process.
This article tells about 3 easy ways when you get locked out of iPhone without passcode. If you use iTunes, you have to put your iPhone into recovery mode. If you use iCloud, you have to use "Find My iPhone" option to erase the device. Finally, you have the third-party option Tenorshare 4uKey, which is the easier and faster method without the above limits. We highly recommend you to go for it!
- Remove Apple ID or iCloud account on iPhone/iPad without password
- Bypass iPhone/iPad screen passwords instantly
- Bypass MDM Screen from iPhone/iPad
- Remove screen time passcode in 3 simple steps
- Fix disabled iPhone/iPad without iTunes or iCloud