iPhone Unavailable No Timer: 4 Troubleshooting Tips 2023
iPhone becomes unavailable, but you can try entering passcode later. The problem is that your iPhone is locked and it says iPhone unavailable without telling you the time to try again. When you face iPhone unavailable no timer, you might be confused on what to do. Do not worry any more, you will find answers below.
- Part 1: Specifics and Reasons of iPhone Unavailable No Timer
- Part 2: Fix iPhone Unavailable No Timer with Erase iPhone
- Part 3: Fix iPhone Unavailable No Timer and No Erase Option
Part 1: Specifics and Reasons of iPhone Unavailable No Timer
When someone says to you that their iPhone shows iPhone unavailable without timer, what does it mean? Well, there are a few scenarios, which we are going to present here.
- Case 1: Your iPhone lock screen only shows iPhone unavailable and emergency option. There is no Try Again or Erase iPhone option.
- Case 2: The iPhone lock screen says iPhone unavailable only and no other thing.
- Case 3: iPhone unavailable without timer means that iPhone Unavailable is written on the screen with Erase iPhone option. But you have no time to try entering passcode again.
- Case 4: After you tap the Erase iPhone option, on the next screen, it says iPhone is in security lockout, try passcode again in null.
If we generalize the reasons of this problem, they can be singled out to mostly network problems, out-dated iOS versions, or bugs. Sometimes a simple restart can fix bugs that cause iPhone unavailable without timer while sometimes you have to fix it with the following 4 methods.
Part 2: Fix iPhone Unavailable No Timer with Erase iPhone
Let's try to fix the problems now. When your iPhone says iPhone unavailable without timer, but it does show the erase iPhone option, then directly utilize it to fix your iPhone.
Related Read: Fix iPhone Unavailable without computer
- At the bottom right of the lock screen, tap on Erase iPhone.
- The next page confirms this action. Tap on Erase iPhone again.
You will be asked to enter the password of Apple ID logged in on the iPhone.
- iPhone will get factory reset and erased in a few minutes. You can set it up and access it again.
Part 3: Fix iPhone Unavailable No Timer and No Erase Option
Coming the more tricky problem, when iPhone says unavailable, and there is no Erase iPhone option. In such cases of iPhone unavailable no timer, all hope is still not lost. You can try any of the three methods explained below.
1. Unlock iPhone Unavailable with Tenorshare 4uKey
No matter your iPhone is unavailable or disabled, all you should do right away is to bypass the lock screen and get into your iPhone again. Tenorshare 4uKey is an iPhone unlocking software that can bypass any kind of screen passcodes or locks as well as Face ID and Touch ID. See below on how to use 4uKey to fix iPhone unavailable without timer.
Download Tenorshare 4uKey on your computer. Now, run the software and click on “Start” to proceed.
With a USB cable, connect your iPhone to the computer. After that, click “Next” on the screen.
Download the latest firmware package file for your iPhone.
After downloading the firmware package, just click “Start Remove” for automatic passcode removal.
Set up your iPhone after success. Your data can be restored from any previous iTunes/iCloud backup.
2. Erase iPhone Unavailable No Timer in iCloud
If you have the Apple ID login credentials and Find My iPhone is turned on in your iPhone, then instead of using 4uKey, iCloud can erase your iPhone and bypass iPhone Unavailable without timer. How? Read below to find out.
- Go to iCloud using a browser on any computer or mobile phone. Login to the iCloud account linked to your iPhone.
- Select Find My and then click on the All devices tab.
Choose your iPhone. Then tap on the Erase iPhone option. Confirm your action on the prompt that appears.
3. Restore Unavailable iPhone with iTunes
The third method for the issue of iPhone unavailable no timer to be fixed is via iTunes. And this also restores and erases your iPhone, after which you can use your iPhone as a new one.
- First, connect your iPhone to the computer and launch iTunes.
- For iPhone that can't be detected by iTunes, you have to put your iPhone in recovery mode.
iTunes will show a notification that your iPhone is in recovery mode. Click on OK and then Restore iPhone.
To sum up, iPhone unavailable without timer is not that a big issue and can be fixed quite easily with proper guidance. You can use the Erase iPhone option, use iTunes, iCloud or a third-party software like Tenorshare 4uKey to fix this issue by yourselves.