Top 4 iPhone Transfer Software
Many iPhone users have a habit of using iTunes to backup and sync files. However, sometime iTunes can’t backup iPhone due to crashes, update and freeze. Alternatives to iTunes should have been necessary at the moment iTunes doesn’t work. I sort out top 4 iPhone data sync software for Windows and Mac. Pick one that suits you out to download photos, videos and other files between computer and iPhone.
Basically, all of those four transfer tools can do for you:
- 1. Sync data from iPhone to Windows/Mac/Desktop/Laptop
- 2. Sync files from iPhone to new computer
- 3. Transfer iPhone files without iTunes
- 4. Transfer iPhone files to another iPhone
- Top 1. Tenorshare iCareFone (iPhone Care Pro)
- Top 2. Xilisoft iPhone Transfer
- Top 3. iSkysoft TunesOver
- Top 4. Dropbox
Top 1. Tenorshare iCareFone
Tenorshare iCareFone (iPhone Care Pro) is a powerful application that not only enables you to transfer data from old iPhone to new iPhone/iPad, download files from computer to iPhone, transfer music from iPhone to computer without iTunes, but also speed up your iPhone by cleaning junk files, useless registries and keep it always at peak performance. Compare with other data transfer tool for iPhone, Tenorshare iCareFone’s multi-functions stands out, obviously.
- A professional data transfer software alternative to iTunes
- Transferable files include video, music, photo, contact, app, note, etc.
- Transfer music from iPhone to iPhone, iPhone to PC and PC to iPhone
- Create, delete and edit info on photo album
- Allows to merge multiple contacts with one click
- Additional functions include backup and restore; fix stuck iOS; repair operating system; speed up and clean
Related Article: Transfer/Export iPhone Files to Computer and iTunes
Top 2. Xilisoft iPhone Transfer
Similarly, Xilisoft iPhone Transfer is a smart iPhone data sync software for Windows and Mac. Just like iPhone Care Pro, it allows users to copy and export songs, videos, photos, contacts to iPhone and import those files to PC as well. One of the most attractive features is to manage playlist in the computer. You can create view songs, albums, genres, composers by categories and then edit and delete it.
- Sync iPhone music with iTunes library
- Backup iPhone files to computer, instead of restore
- Be able to mange iPhone music, movies, photos and books
- Support several iOS devices simultaneously
Top3. iSkysoft TunesOver
According to its slogon, it features to copy songs and videos from iPhone, iPad and iPod to iTunes Library intelligently. It equipped with powerful features to sync, back up and share media files. So if you’re more likely to transfer iPhone songs to another device, TunesOver can help you a lot.
- Be able to sync music files via cloud sharing
- Share Media files from one iDevice to another without using iTunes
- Convert media files to fit your iPhone/iPad/iPod
- Backup media files from iTunes and PC to iPhone, iPad and iPod.
The Dropbox is a typical iPhone data sync app that can be used to on iPhone, iPad and iPod and PC. It gives you that much sought convenience you can easily access files for keeping or sharing anywhere and anytime. It is mainly designed to commercial purpose and users are allowed to transfer only photos, videos and events for effectiveness. So business men may prefer it.
- Can be installed on iPhone, iPad, iPod and PC.
- Transfer only pictures, videos and events between iDevice and computer
- Show files locally without any disk space
- Send large files without using email attachments